[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Christians so forceful of their beliefs? Leave me alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jesus haha.jpg (23 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
jesus haha.jpg
23 KB, 403x403
Why are Christians so forceful of their beliefs? Leave me alone.
>>
>>74034672
Because they care about your faggot soul for some reason.

I'd just let you burn in hell if I believed in it.
>>
>>74034672
"The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no God'"
>>
Because we totally convert with the sword.
>>
>>74034721
fpbp
>>
because when you discover the truth you want to share it, be it a mathematical formula or the answer to the god question.
That is human nature.
It's the same reason atheists are such fucking idiots about their religion that's somehow not a religion.
>>
>>74034672

Because religion is imaginary bullshit, so they need to act like zealots and constantly reinforce an idea that is clearly not true.

It's the same mental disease that politically-correct people and Muslims have--- a stupid idea that they obsessively reaffirm to themselves, to the point of violence and madness.
>>
>>74035265
Having fun being conquered by Islam.

That's very literally what's going to happen.
>>
>>74034721
No. If you believed in it you wouldn't do that. Funny how that works.
>>
File: one.jpg (367 KB, 1248x761) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
367 KB, 1248x761
>>74034721
>Because they care about your faggot soul for some reason.

Then Muslim terrorists care even more about your soul.
>>
>>74034672
it Goes both ways
>>
>>74034672
Im sorry Anon, are your parents making you to church on Sunday?
>>
File: jesus-4.jpg (108 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
jesus-4.jpg
108 KB, 720x463
>>74034672
Burn in hell heathen.
Go pick on MUSLIMS OR JEWS, AETHEIST GROW SOME BALLS.
AETHEIST IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI CHRISTIAN BIGOT.
>>
>>74039392
no such thing as an atheist Romans 1:18-22
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.