[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of the North Carolina bathroom law?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 109281724728821.jpg (41 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
109281724728821.jpg
41 KB, 940x470
What does pol think of the North Carolina bathroom law?
>>
>>74033429
>Caring about the jew media's red herring issue

Gotta think for yourself sempai
>>
>>74033429
based mccrory
>>
>>74033429
It's a step in the right direction
>>
File: kike-media-programming.png (546 KB, 1232x811) Image search: [Google]
kike-media-programming.png
546 KB, 1232x811
>>74033429
More retarded kike news to distract from the kikes ruining the West.
>>
>>74033429
Piss in the street if you are trasssss.
>>
>>74033429
In other words, that's a unisex bathroom with a sign that's designed to be political.
>>
>>74034549

i actually think there should be gender nuetral bathrooms. the conservicucks should stop thinking its the 1950s
>>
>>74035582
There are already gender neutral bathrooms dumbass. It's a non issue
>>
>>74033429
I live in NC, on a very liberal campus.
Us trump supporters stick to ourselves or hide our true natures for fear of being expelled.

Seriously, it's that bad. Let alone this damn bill bullshit.

I was driving to my apartment from class and i saw a group of lgbthings protesting the governor when he was supposed to make a visit to meet our board.
It was 20 some kids with a rainbow of hair, piercings, transfags, and more with literally no one around or watching.

Needless to say i'm having fun looking at butthurt liberals.

The sad thing is that the bill actually makes sense.
You have to have a sex change to change your sex on your birth certificate, only then can you go into the other bathroom legally. That's it.
But the media, liberals, and dems, all spin that shit into something evil and discriminating.

The shit i hear from them on social apps is fucking retarded. Rant over. Fuck these people.
>>
>>74033429
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
THE BRAILLE ONLY SAYS "104" AND "RESTROOM"
THEY ARE LETTING BLIND PEOPLE IN WITHOUT KNOWING IF THEY ARE IN A BATHROOM WITH A MALE, FEMALE, OR NEUTER WITH BREASTS IN A SKIRT
BLIND PEOPLE NEED TO SUE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE
>>
>>74036417

how do you know can you read braille because there is another one on the bottom
>>
NCfag here, Trump supporter.

Based McCrory is doing God's work. Now the state democrats are whining about how much money he's using to travel out and defend his state from federal overreach, like they expect him to be a cuck and just back down to let Emperor Obama legislate everything.

I hope our state's schools kill this SJW movement in the crib and start raising some old-fashioned red-blooded Americans of yesterday.
>>
>>74037547

>I hope our state's schools kill this SJW movement in the crib and start raising some old-fashioned red-blooded Americans of yesterday.

not gonna happen how are you going to raise funds to pay for roads bridges and healthcare without federal funding? and if this does go to the supreme court it will be a loss for NC since its now liberal leaning
>>
File: braille_alphabet_chart-1200X1400.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
braille_alphabet_chart-1200X1400.jpg
111 KB, 1200x1400
>>74037218
DAMMIT CLETUS
FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING FOR ONCE THAT'S NOT TAUGHT TO YOU
take the bottom
the . at the beginning means CAPITAL LETTER
then the threedot onemiddot is a "r"
they invented Braille for military night writing
here is a fucking chart and figure it out
>>
>>74036212
>Us trump supporters stick to ourselves or hide our true natures for fear of being expelled.

LOL XD
>>
>>74037795
>how are you going to raise funds to pay for roads bridges and healthcare without federal funding

Lol we're not going to lose our funding. Title 7 / 9 doesn't categorize trans-disabled as protected classes.

And if we do lose our funding, we'll stop paying taxes. Let the state turn to a shithole -- it'll drive the damn yankees out and I'll be happy.
>>
File: WHY_IS_EVERY1_GAY.png (273 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
WHY_IS_EVERY1_GAY.png
273 KB, 720x405
>>74036212
What school?

I'm on UNCG but the most my university has done is send out an email every week about how "We're gonna try our best to accommodate our LGBT+ students in this time as best as we can within the confines of the law."

Here's also how "IDGAF I've seen males and trannies on my campus about this shit
>Go into restroom
>2 guys occupying the left and right urinals
>Stall is occupied
>Obey the "fuck the middle" rule
>See obvious dude in dress walk in
>Takes middle urinal
>Hikes up the dress
>Pisses
>Washes hands
>Leaves
>Everyone just shrugs

>>74033429
As mentioned in my greentext I couldn't give less of a shit where trannies piss. It's North Carolinians acting like where you go to take a steaming hot piss or shit actually matters. It;s also just there to stick a middle finger to trannies because it's becoming harder here to stick it to gays.
>>
>>74034549
I dont put trans shit in the same category as 2A or immigration, but this is actually important--if there is no such thing as sex, there's no such thing as the family, and then society is pretty much lost.
>>
>>74033429
I don't care. I don't live in NC and I believe in states' rights so they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>74038508

>muh focus on the family shill
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.