[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ss (2016-05-15 at 02.32.32).png (740 KB, 1273x675) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-15 at 02.32.32).png
740 KB, 1273x675
>Grandfather tells the mayor of his city that his granddaughter has been harassed by refugees while in her Gym uniform
>asks what it will be like for schoolgirls in the summer when their sports gear is, lesser
>Mayor tells him that it's easy
>Just make sure the children don't provoke the refugees

>https://youtu.be/m2vgLipteEI?t=258
>>
File: 1461338368892.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1461338368892.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>74033313
>>
I'm curious what goes through that person's mind. Do they just put on a strong face and say those words because they are in too deep of shit and the cry on the drive home and never sleep again or does one actually believe that it is a legitimate response?
>>
>>74033313
You're doing it wrong, it should be
>GERMANY NO
because of the negative reaction the mayor got. This is old anyway, go back to lurking /r/4chan.
>>
>>74033770
Yeah, if the Jews forced me to lie like that I would be up all night thinking of how I could have said it different, how I could have told the truth, repercussions etc. I think they are brainwashed
>>
>>74033871
This
>>
Maybe Germany can take some American feminists to combat the victim blaming and man stare rape or whatever.
>>
>>74033770
Politicians are in the game for the money and social prestige.

Liberals, with their victim mentality, feed off on any perceived opposition and suppression, and if they start to scream loud enough and shake things up, mr. politician is going to stand on unstable ground and loose said money and social prestige.
>>
File: gummiment.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
gummiment.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>74033896
It's less about the jews and more about western liberal naivety. It seems to be hitting Germany and Sweden pretty fucking hard.
Also note how most of these leaders pushing for multiculturalism are women? They only think with their feelings.
>>
>Just make sure the children don't provoke the refugees

German Anons, what are your plans to save your daughters , wives, and sons? Your government doesnt care and I doubt that they even give you the power to protect them. What do?

Seriously? Who in their right fucking mind gives advice like that? "Make sure your CHILDREN dont provoke the refugees."

This is insanity.
>>
>>74034639
>Who in their right fucking mind gives advice like that?
Marxists.
>>
File: clip (2016-05-05 at 07.52.20).png (26 KB, 412x392) Image search: [Google]
clip (2016-05-05 at 07.52.20).png
26 KB, 412x392
>>74033871
>Negative reaction
>Mayor still in power
>Still same responses from mayor so nothing has changed
>Implying things from 2015 don't get posted here all the time
>>
>Daily reminder that women overwhelmingly vote in favour of leftist policies
>>
>>74034494
Yep electing women is like comitting suicide.

Women should never have a position of political power.
>>
>>74033313
Holy shit, they're literally advocating appeasement. They come to germany and the germans are the ones that have the change, not the migrants.

REV UP THOSE BURKAS, MEINE SCHOENEN DAMEN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.