[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/ pdf/2015/PPP_Release_Nat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Obama muslim copy.jpg (17 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
Obama muslim copy.jpg
17 KB, 300x416
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_90115.pdf

Why do so many Republicans still believe Obama is Muslim?

Do you?
>>
>>74031204
Probably his childhood in Islamic nations attending Islamic schools and the overwhelming deference he has shown to Islamic causes both domestically and in the middle east in the face of more secular, rational regimes.

The black liberation theology church he attended for so long kind of puts a kink in that theory, but it's as believable to think he was doing it for political purposes as an organizer in black Chicago.

Basically there is exactly as much reason to believe Obama is Islamic as anything else, if not more, unless you just outright believe everything Obongo says.
>>
>>74031341
>childhood in Islamic nations
You claim that Hawaii is part of an Islamic nation?
>>
He had a circumcision
Osama bin laden had a circumcision
You seeing the connection?
>>
He's one of the most Islam friendly presidents, that's for sure.
>>
HUSSIEN
U
S
S
I
E
N
>>
>>74031204
he's a Jew who happens to be black and is as Christan as Mohammad was.
>>
>>74032135
He grew up in Indonesia, the largest muslim country on the planet
>>
>>74032580
90% of girls there get circumcised
Do you think he supports female circumcision
>>
>>74031204
his fuckin DAD was a muslim and he spent years in indonesia

i would not trust him with my vote. we're already being invaded by foreigners

on another note: can you guys fuckin believe the endless wiki articles on the irrelevant people in obama's family? you'd think they'd all be nobel prize winners with all the info out there, especially when compared to other presidents

being a nigger really has its positives, i'll tell you that. never will win awards like hotcakes without it
>>
>>74032664
i'd bet money that he's limpwristed enough to deflect the issue and not outright condemn it fearing muslim retaliation
>>
>"The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam” -Obama

>“So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed” -Obama

not that I believe anything that cum guzzling faggot says.
>>
>>74031204
I don't think he's literally a Muslim, I think he was raised around Muslims and is deeply sympathetic towards them, to the point that he actively defends them against legitimate criticism and covers up for Muslim crimes.

He's also not a Christian. He attended a politically charged Leftist anti-white church, and since then the only things he has had to say about Christianity have been negative. If the man had a Christian bone in his body he wouldn't have left those people to die begging for their lives in Benghazi.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.