[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ irl thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1463116705947.jpg (134 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1463116705947.jpg
134 KB, 504x504
>tfw you go to a restaurant with a friend's family and they're all liberals and you bring up the european refugee crisis and how ISIS uses the internet for recruiting from europe and then the whole family looks at you weird and you realize you had no reason to bring that up and now it's awkward but you have to finish what you started so you continue talking about the cultural vacuum created by the fall of christianity in the west
>>
Nice digits
>>
>>74031111
Get this tumblr-tier garbage off my /pol.
>>
There has to be something to this post. QUADS.
>>
File: sYfNSc9[1].jpg (113 KB, 830x749) Image search: [Google]
sYfNSc9[1].jpg
113 KB, 830x749
>at work
>get showed this
>have to play it cool and not laugh because they were outraged
>"probably somebody from that damn site 4chan"
>"yeah..."
can't reveal power level at work
>>
>>74031111
I imagine it is difficult for normal, well adjusted family members to tolerate some loser NEET trumpnigger faggot who keeps ranting incoherences and memes about politics so as to get the attention they do not give to him willingly.

Get a friend instead of pestering your family with stupid /pol/nigger talk, I hope they ostracize your schixophrenic meme spewing ass you mouthbreather.
>>
File: BaRvsNNCMAA0RqX.jpg (29 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
BaRvsNNCMAA0RqX.jpg
29 KB, 500x374
>>74031111
>tfw your son brings his wierd fat friend to dinner and he starts talking about a bunch of racist crap and you can barely understand what he's saying because he keeps stuttering and everybody at the table is visibly weirded out and try to hint to him to change the subject but he just keeps going.
>>
>>74031952
strangely accurate, but at least I got a free meal.
>>
>>74031703
Those glowsticks are a blast.
>>
>tfw you encounter /pol/ memer at the pub but shame him with "RACIST" alongside the normies and dudebros in order to protect yourself

It's a doggy dog world out there, lads
>>
>>74032670
You're the worst kind of person.
>>
>>74032670
>its a doggy dog world

Please tell me this is a Meme and you arent actually this retarded
>>
>>74031111

>so you continue talking about the cultural vacuum created by the fall of christianity in the west

Did you say "TIPS FEDORA" and constantly talk about the fedora meme? Inbred autistic redneck trailer trash teens do it on this website all the time, so I hope you said it in real life and then people called you a weirdo for it. You weirdo.
>>
>>74032670

I'd be throwing bantz at the guy who revealed his power level as well. You can't talk that shit out amongst the normies.
>>
>>74032991
Don't you have another gay pride parade to attend, Justin?
>>
>>74032874
>using doggy dog unironically

Orcish: kek
>>
I got stuck behind a slow driver with an Ontario license plate while driving in Pennsylvania. Driving by myself when I noticed the plate I said out loud "a fucking leaf"
>>
>>74031738
Can't be legit...you are posting here too

Not a trump supporter or someone who even wants it but when in Rome...BUILD WALL PEDRO
>>
>>74031111
Are they Christians? If they are they need to hear it.
>>
>>74031111
besides spouting /pol/ memes and impersonations at my dog (while alone), not much
>>
>>74032670
I would probably go quiet
I don't rock the boat but I don't join in on the witch hunt
>>
>>74031703
someone tell me what this will do, just the standard 4chan mustard gas or something else here?
>>
File: Political_Compass.png (2 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
Political_Compass.png
2 KB, 480x400
Hello guys. Please, mark on this picture Trump and Hillary. I know nothing about them.
Is Hillary supporting commies or feminists?
My political coordinates related.
>>
>>74036796
Shillary over the years averages out to the very center
Trump is in the blue quadrant, closer to the top than the right
>>
File: 8IDykKH.jpg (24 KB, 680x328) Image search: [Google]
8IDykKH.jpg
24 KB, 680x328
>>74036785
I assume it explodes
>>
>>74036960
>Shillary over the years averages out to the very center
Like Putin.
>Trump is in the blue quadrant, closer to the top than the right
Russia hasn't analogue
>>
>>74036796
Socially, Hillary is pretty far left. Economically, she's basically left-of-center. On foreign policy, she's right-of-center.

But worse than all that, she's an open borders globalist. She has to be defeated.
>>
>>74031738
Hey wettie wet back go rape another 90 of every 100 girls that cross illegally and make sure you bankrupt America in the process so it's as shitty as your cartel shitstain is
>>
>>74032670
You're a faggot and part of the problem. You want to talk about not liking how shit is, but you won't resist it.
>>
>live in SF, lots of cute hippy girls
>roommate is banging one, she's polygamous, he's only seeing her
>he's supporting Hillary
>we're watching TV, he brings up politics
>she supports Bernie
>he says he's going to start volunteering for the Clinton campaign
>LOL
>she Hillary is controlled by the banks, etc whole deal
>he makes the usual "yes but we must unite under Hillary Clinton" appeal
>she say's she might support Trump
>small argument breaks out
>he spills his spaghetti for a while, eventually agrees that Hillary is Wall Street but he's still voting for her.
>she stands up and leaves
>doesnt kiss him goodbye
>hasnt come back since
yikes
>>
>>74036785
it makes a chlorine bomb there are videos of it.
>>
>>74036785
>CAP THE BOTTLE TIGHTLY
>>
>>74037886
Why didnt you fuck her in front of him? He wouldve been into it
>>
>>74037886
you can get a free bj outta this one, don't screw it up
>>
>>74031111
Everyone in my family is pro-Trump, anti-Immigration, anti-Commie.
>>
>Part of the National Party youth wing
>Help organize an event at a bar
>Subsidized bar tab
>A few MP's show up
>Drink 7 glasses of red wine
>Start accusing people of being communists, including the Minister of Conservation's husband.
>Start jumping on the couch screaming "The only thing red in this room should be my wine"
>>
>>74031738
The wall just got 10 feet taller, Paco.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.