[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life expectancy for white women in the US suffers a rare drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DIE WHITE WOMEN.jpg (48 KB, 741x430) Image search: [Google]
DIE WHITE WOMEN.jpg
48 KB, 741x430
Life expectancy for white women in the US suffers a rare drop

It's a small and rare decline in life expectancy for women, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says it's extremely significant.

The life expectancy of white, non-Hispanic women in the U.S. dipped from 81.2 years to 81.1 years from 2013 to 2014, according to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics.

SEE ALSO: The Diet Coke can has become completely unrecognizable

While it's a fraction of a year, the CDC says it shows a bigger problem for a wealthy nation.

A CDC demographer told The Washington Post the decline can, in part, be attributed to drug overdoses, smoking, alcohol, disease and suicide.

RELATED: See the people who have most recently held the title of 'World's Oldest Person':
>>
"Increases in ... suicide, chronic liver disease and unintentional poisonings were so large that they had a negative effect on life expectancy."

The report showed bad news for white females, but relatively good news for other demographics.

Hispanics and blacks both saw gains in life expectancy. The numbers for white males stayed the same.
>>
But this affects women now, now it's a big deal.
>>
First the suicide states go up, now the life expectancy drops
>>
>>74029398
American car care ("""""health""""""care) is simply garbage
>>
>>74029398
>>74029458
If white women weren't trash nowadays I'd care, they destroyed cohesion in our society.
We built western civilization for 1000 years and they destroyed it 100 years after giving them rights.
>>
Oy vey! Ids anudda hollacost!
Muh war on wimmin!
>>
Somehow I bet they are victims of someone.
>>
It's always been higher than white males, though, right? Wouldn't this coincide with women wanting equal part in society I.e. higher stress jobs, more laborious roles in society, less time more junk foods, etc.
>>
>>74029398
With all the direct and indirect self destructive, stupud behavior they engage in these modern times, I am not surprised.

I might as well go with the idea I've been having of just getting a conservative Mexican girl and be done with it.
>>
Kill all white women
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.