[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck isnt organ donation compulsory or obligatory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 447x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 447x253
Why the fuck isnt organ donation compulsory or obligatory?
>>
>>74028525
AIDS
>>
>>74028576
> implying you cant test it
>>
>>74028525
U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>74028525
You cant have my organs you stupid spic
>>
>>74028525
I am not an organ donor because I plan on being mummified and I need my organs in urns around my body. Totally serious. Says Organ Donor: NO right on my license.
>>
I'll donate MUH DIK
>>
>>74028525

Because necromancy is an abomination against nature.
>>
You can't have my organs just because you fucked yours up by smoking and binge drinking. Suck it up.
>>
>>74028525
Because you might be deluded and want to be tortured while in comma - I am not.
Check how most people have tears going down their eyes when the organs are getting removed - even if he is a vegetable in the bed he is alive... and experiences the pain.
>>
>>74029044
You're also forgetting the people who have lung cancer or other cancers because they're unlucky
>>
>>74029044
Why do you need them ir you are dead?
>>
>>74028972
like anybody would need those 3 inches
>>
>>74028898
Well of course not you live in the US,
genius.
>>
>>74028525
You realize they can take your eyes and skin if you're just a general "organ donor"
They can take whatever they want
>>
>>74028525
>getting killed for your organs
Better ruin them before you die.
>>
>>74028968
For what purpose?
>>
>>74029435
Not him, but I'm being mummified as well.

Why? It's radical.
>>
>>74029435
Because as I child I thought it was the coolest thing ever (I still do). I've been saying I want to be mummified for at least the past 15 years, I'm not giving up on the dream now.
>>
>>74029507
Its radder to save lives man :)
>>
>>74029652
I'm a misanthrope, I hate people.
>>
what if aliens revive you in the future then you got no eyes
>>
>>74028525
>he doesn't understand the basic theories of ethics
autonomy faggot
>>
>>74028525
>why doesnt the government just desecrate the remains of every citizen
>>
File: 1446265240859.jpg (103 KB, 750x545) Image search: [Google]
1446265240859.jpg
103 KB, 750x545
>>74028525
I'm an organ donor. But my will says only my family can use them if I die :^)
>>
>>74030033
Because its useful. Also its only for people who are already dead
>>
>>74028525
When I die I want my remains completely destroyed.
>>
>>74029966
Why do you need autonomy it? Autonomy is only relevant for living things.
>>
>>74030440
If you die only your skin and bones can be transplanted.

You have to be in cerebral coma for liver or other non-paired organs - vital to life to be transplanted.

So if you have a car accident and you end up in a coma - your family can accept for you to be cut open while alive and killed in a barbaric way for that organ to be transplanted.

An organ donor also suffers from pride - because he knows his gesture is going to potentially help or save someone.
>>
>>74028525
We like to pretend that the government doesn't own our bodies.
>>
Testing every organ for diseases before shipping them off is resource intensive and inefficient. Also dignity.
>>
>>74030861
Good thing my family knows I'm an asshole and would never consent to that. Loophole mang. They can pull me apart, but then the organs have to go to waste with no one in my family needing it.

A last middle finger from the grave.
>>
Cus I'm using em right now.
>>
>>74031230
You will experience the pain and you will be murdered by your own - which is suicide.

It's best to just say no to organs transfer or if you want once you're dead bones and skin - they might help some people avoid ugly scars or hip replacement and w/e not.
>>
>>74028525
Religious freedom.
>>
>>74030861
They can't harvest organs from a living person, the person has to be declared dead by a third party doctor before they can harvest
They just artificially ventilate the body after the person dies to prevent the delicate organs from "spoiling"
>>
>>74029283
RARE
A
R
E
>>
I don't think keeping people alive who would have otherwise died is a good thing, so why should my organs go toward something I believe is wrongheaded?

Medicine weakens the human genome by allowing the unfit to survive and breed, and destroys the planet by allowing them to continue to consume.

Also, what if the organ doesn't just keep someone alive and then rot in the ground with them when they die? What if cells from the organ are used to create a clone? I derive great comfort in knowing that when I die it is over forever and I will suffer no more.

And what if the organ is reproductive? If my balls were implanted, I could have children after I am dead which would be equivalent to giving up my children to a random stranger for adoption, abandoning them to the winds of fate, something I would never do in life and would abhor doing after my death.

Let no gholas be made of me thank you very much. Cremation for me!
>>
>>74028525
Because within the hour, lots of iatrogenic "accidents" would befall folks who couldn't afford the new fees.
>>
>>74028525
why is such a common country This rare
>>
File: stokess-fb.jpg (56 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
stokess-fb.jpg
56 KB, 400x440
>>
>>74030033
>loving the dead more than the loving
if you love them so much join them.
>>74030861
>So if you have a car accident and you end up in a coma - your family can accept for you to be cut open while alive and killed in a barbaric way for that organ to be transplanted.
FALSE
It's only if your brain dead that they can do that they can do that, meaning you have no brain activity, and no man survive to a lack of brain activity therefore a lack of brain activity is dead, therefore they're not cutting open somebody's body but somebody's corpse.
>>74032764
>implying eugenics always justifies death
if eugenic were able to enhance man to the point where only the strong would live we'd be dead because stronger than us exist, the strength of man lie in social and intellectual feats, you're free to lose this edge that nature has given to us but,
If man were able to improve by being crashed by a car and the surviving we'd be living on highways, but sadly I'm pretty sure every man is unable to survive or avoid some accidents.
if you yourself were to afflicted by such condition you'd not refuse a transplant believe me and this is why you're either an idiot or an hypocrite for holding such beliefs.
Also not reproductive organ transplant is allowed, are you straight up misinformed or just dull?
>>
Because organ donation in my country is a money making racket for hospitals.

I die, they begin to harvest my organs

A healthy kidney may cost $10,000
A heart, $40k
Lungs, $25k

The cost of these organs gets dumped onto the patient recieving the organs. The hospital can charge whatever the fuck they want, because its not like the patient can go on the free market and buy them.

Meanwhile, my family gets absolutely nothing to pay for my medical expenses or end of life care or burial costs, meanwhile the hospital makes bank off my free organs.

Fuck that. My organs will rot in the ground until this system is changed.
>>
>>74036378
>be american
>be republicuck
>do not want to pay for healthcare because lenigger president said he wanted it
>get shot
>get fucked by inflated non regulate treatment prices
>too poor to afford a transplant
>die while the organ is given to 300lb M.Goldenstein who just received his 2nd pancreas and now is on his way to receive his 2nd heart as well
It's live you guys don't even want proper medical care.
>>
>>74028525

Literally "MUH FEELS", of the superstitious/religious variety.

That's the only reason for it. If corpses were harvested as a matter-of-course, then people who need transplants wouldn't have to be put on a waiting list.

But humans are stupid, sentimental, selfish, superstitious KEKS.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.