[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage of Jews are conspiring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Jew.jpg (250 KB, 2136x2136) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
250 KB, 2136x2136
I've known some cool Jews in my lifetime because I live in areas with lots of 'em. But I know some more powerful/connected Jews are probably into NWO and Zionism in general. What would you guys put the figure of Jews involved at (in percentage)?
>>
Prolly not even a fraction of jews knows whats going on.
>>
>>74027064
all of them
>>
>>74027064
maybe 2-3% with another 40-60% brainwashed into thinking whatever the 2-3% say is a really good idea.

The rest are probably pretty well adjusted and normal except for the fact that they like to do the chop-chop on baby boy dongers.
>>
All of them, because they don't check their Jew privileged.
>>
>>74027715
This.
>>
>>74027064
its in their DNA
>>
>>74027893

This. It's not so much that they're all conspirators than it is they all have access to the tools of control if they so choose. A little nepotism goes a long way.
>>
>>74027448
>>74027064
This, I knew some regular Jews in High School, they were normal people
>>
20k or so jewish terrorists. Thats about it the rest are fine.
>>
>>74028280

They're always normal in high school. They're never given a free ride when they're young so when they get rich they can say "I started with nothing"

Stop this whole "hurr they're not in on it" crap. It's not the individual jew that is the problem, it's jewry itself.
>>
>>74027448
This.
There is quite obviously something going on with Ulster-Scots too but I don't know anything about it.
>>
>>74027064
5% of them actual elites
45% upper class following elites
40% useful idiots, mostly middle class
10% redpilled, but still work for the kike cause either intentionally or inadvertently
>>
>>74028682
all entitled to go to Israel

Try again
>>
>>74027715
Man, when will Americans learn the difference between religion and ethnicity...

We have a couple hundred thousand Jews here in Russia and the vast majority of them don't believe in shit. And among those that do I'm pretty sure most are Christians.
>>
>>74027064
60%
>>
>>74028829
And yes, I'm positive that most are NOT circumcised.
>>
>>74027064
Yeah it's like with muslims actually. Some of them are decent people minding their own business, but the rest fuck them over along with the rest of the world and give them a terrible name.
>>
I knew a Jew who called himself an atheist but still would put the interests of Israel first. All Jews are suspect and should not be trusted to put the interests of their home country first.
>>
>>74027064
I don't think you understand Jewry.

It's not the individual that ribs the working man, it's the system with its nepotism and its underhanded subversive exclusionary tactics. It's lies in the media for self serving purposes, it's manipulation of nations for in group gains.

They all need to go to Israel and get their tentacles out of human countries.
>>
>>74028829
Alright, upon further consideration, the fact that "adherents of Judaism" are, unfortunately, known as "Jews" in English, can serve as an excuse.
>>
>>74029299
That's very true. But that's not going to happens sadly. Not unless they are forced out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.