[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni thread Post Uni stories, experiences, questions, ect. From
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1443646503022.png (3 MB, 2270x1475) Image search: [Google]
1443646503022.png
3 MB, 2270x1475
Uni thread

Post Uni stories, experiences, questions, ect.

From a political standpoint obviously.
>>
File: Taylor MAGA.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Taylor MAGA.jpg
544 KB, 1920x1440
Does this sound like a SJW safe space class? It looks like easy filler but I don't want to be given anti-male propaganda. It's an online class by the way.

>LAW 1103 - Domestic Violence
>This course covers domestic violence dynamics for those working with victims and perpetrators of family violence, Ohio Civil Protection Order (CPO) law, preparation of CPO court documents and the enforcement of CPOs by law enforcement agencies and courts.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 600x450
>Tfw haven't been to school in almost a year

I need to go back, Trump is the only thing keeping me going
>>
>>74027059
Argued about syrian refugees in class. Loudly said we do not want to import rape, looting, and murder at a taxpayer expense and said they are mostly migrants not from syria. Class got quiet quickly after that and the teacher changed the topic
>>
>>74028025

What college is that? Can't be too liberal or else you'd be expelled by now
>>
>>74027059
Where's Alaska tho?
>>
>>74028221

No major college football team
>>
>>74027059
This shit always bothers me. Two pictures now I've seen Oregon split with Beavers taking up the entirety of the Wilamette valley. That's not how it works. It's fairly evenly split most places. Not to mention the "Beaver" part literally covers the city that the Duck's college is in (Oregon University in Eugene).
>>
Any Missouri S&T Bros here?
>>
>>74027220
Took a DV course when I was in Uni... taught by an old kike who made us watch 'Tough Guise' twice. Was a helpful course though, seeing how easy it is for a woman to get you sent away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_0qCEsapI
>>
>>74028457
Come on, it's called Rolla.
>>
>>74027059

The Uni I go to isn't that bad.

SJW-ism is rampant in the Humanities but it is kept in check in other fields. Essentially, if you don't take humanities classes you are fine.

However, I had to take a general education class in the humanities this term and it was like an entirely different University.
>>
>>74027059
Baylor
>>
>>74028378
Same thing when I see all of LA county is UCLA. Like pretty sure south LA is USC territory. North is UCLA

Source: Current USC student
>>
>>74028659

Is it true that Baylor is filled with evil rapists?
>>
>>74027059
>be mechanical engineering major
>take night classes
>literally never run into an sjw
>never run into anyone with a vagina, actually
>abstractfeel.jpg
>>
>>74027059

Who drew this map with a shitty depiction of the state of Utah?

> Endowment
Utah $1 billion
BYU $1 billion
> Enrollment
Utah 31.5K
BYU 32.5K
> Stadium capacity
Utah 45K
BYU 65K
> Heisman winners
Utah 0
BYU 1
> Football national championships
Utah 0
BYU 1
>>
>>74029970

> basketball arena capacity
Utah 15K
BYU 22K
>>
>>74027059
Northeastern
>>
>>74027059
>go to univesity
>its basically free
>I even get money from the state
>never actually go to class
>no job
>no motivation to get one
>failing 100% of all classes
>have to pay the money that I got back soon
>this dept is lower than the cost of all the textbooks you americans have to buy
>europe
>>
>>74029636

mechE represent. where at?
>>
SDSU Brookings
>>
>>74029278
Nope just niggers to amuse the fat plebs with football
>>
File: virginia_tech_hokies.jpg (172 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
virginia_tech_hokies.jpg
172 KB, 1365x1024
LET'S GO
>>
Any UCLA or University of Michigan grads here? I'm looking to go to grad school at one of those places.
>>
BGSU
>>
Michigan State. Nigs Unlimited
>>
>>74027059

Q: Why are Penn State students spotted often at K-Mart?
A: They heard little boys' pants were half-off !!
>>
Graduated from Siena College near Albany, NY a few years ago as an econ major. It was pretty liberal, the solution to most of the economic hardships according to a majority of the professors was to tax the rich ad infinitum.

Aside from that I had excellent teachers. One of the women was a self-proclaimed feminist but always spoke against the wage-gap myth and made sure to include the male side in any social issue that was traditionally women-focused.
>>
>>74030648
Purdue
>>
File: 1460768199874.jpg (278 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
1460768199874.jpg
278 KB, 949x1423
Should I do a Business Law class, Domestic Law, or both over the summer semester? I have zero Law experience, it sounds interesting though, any Law school fags should help me out in deciding. I could also do Employment Law.
>>
NCSU alum here. Ag and engineering mostly so not much political shit going on. We had a few SJW fags, but we kept them quarantined in the older, more rundown part of campus.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.