[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly /pol/, what's the big deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160514-WA0056.jpg (50 KB, 640x751) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160514-WA0056.jpg
50 KB, 640x751
Honestly /pol/, what's the big deal?
>>
>>74026700
It's degenerate.
>>
I don't think anyone cares about making unisex shitters for the mentally ill. The problem is, the mentally ill don't want unisex shitters. They really think they are women (or men, though it's funny that something like 9 in 10 trannies is MtF) and want to use the ladies room because they're really girls for real.
>>
>>74026700
It's not. Dumb fucks like you keep bringing it up
>>
women are fucking disgusting.

i hear the horror stories from the janitors at work. bloody tampons left in sinks. poop finger painting on the walls. not even fucking joking. women like to smear their poop everywhere.

what the fuck, females? why do you do this?

i don't want to share a bathroom with those creatures.
>>
>>74026700
Isn't that point of unisex bathrooms? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>74026700
Have you ever been in women toilets? Those bitch are dirtier than most man, you'll find blood soaked tampons in the fucking bin or even on the floor and they shit like monsters, too.
>>
>>74026700
I don't see why we should accomodate for each and everyone's little desiderata, especially when they are the consequence of a mental illness.

Their place is at the hospital, not wandering in the streets.
>>
>>74026700

>unisex bathroom

There are more than TWO (2) genders, stupid shitlord.

I identify as a gender-fluid otherkin dragon.
>>
>>74026700
There's no big dal about restrooms actually designated unisex. The problem is restrooms that are marked specifically for men or women being for anyone to use based on their *feelings*.
>>
File: 1357183701172.jpg (298 KB, 1177x892) Image search: [Google]
1357183701172.jpg
298 KB, 1177x892
cancer
>>
>>74026700
Why are women's bathrooms so much more luxurious and bigger than mens bathrooms?

Where can I complain about this unequal treatment?
>>
>>74026700
There's two unisex bathrooms because one's for whites and one's for coloured folk.
>>
I fear cleaning the women's restrooms on campus -

T. custodian
>>
>>74026903
This
>>
Shouldn't there be separated toilets for adults/children, also for the coloreds?
>>
>I just walked around naked in public. What's the big deal?
>>
are people that dont identify as male or female even alowed to use non unisex bathrooms ?
>checkmate otherkins
>>
>>74026700
I hve to wonder what all the people condmening these bathroom bills would think if instead they just did away with gendered bathrooms altogether and made all public bathrooms unisex. I'm guessing a lot of them would suddenly like the idea of wanting to control who goes in what bathroom.
>>
>>74026700
Dirty as shit.
>>
>>74027116
Restrooms are for people of the same sex to use. Age, race, hair color, etc don't have any bearing on it.
>>
>>74027024
>>74026992

My first job was at McDonald's and one day the janitor was sick so I filled in for him.

The women's toilet was backed up with fucking green water. Tp and paper toiled everywhere. Some chick even went in and took a piss when she say me cleaning the sinks. Never again
>>
Where are the attack helicopter toilets? Also dinosaurs are serverly under-represented
>>
>>74026700
>in logic we reason
haha, get it? it's a play on "in god we trust"

what a progressive enlightened free-thinker
>>
>>74026992
Once I had to use the female's showers (male one was closed, and of course there was only men in that given moment).

I saw a woman that fell from the third store, and her brains all over the place, and that isn't even close from the disgust I felt in that change room.
>>
>>74027454
> still believes in God

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74027675
You sound like a cuck
>>
>Making laws to cater to mental illness
This isn't even about it being degenerate, these people have serious mental issues and they need help. The liberals who think they're helping are no different from parents who let their obese kids shovel food into their mouths. They don't want to fix them because they'd need to be involved and liberals don't like that. You can see that in everything they do, in the hand outs they give, in their stupid pandering to minorities by blaming whites and the police, and finally with these Transgendered people who have a serious disorder. Liberals not only tell them their behavior is normal but actively encourage it and advocate for them to mutilate themselves through surgery. Fucking disgusting, I hope people wake up and realize that these people are sick and need help.
>>
>>74026700
theres are a few hip restaurants/pubs i frequent, one of which has a unisex bathroom. The one time I used it I came out of the stall and was washing my hands and then this 8/10 QT came out of another stall and started washing her hands in the sink next to me. It was very strange but it also felt sort of dirty and I have to say I kind of liked it. For that reason I think it's a horrible idea.
>>
>>74026700
>that cap
How far up their own asses to these people have their heads?
>>
Why can't progressives understand the difference between unisex bathrooms built because of demand and government enforced unisex bathrooms?
>>
File: bruh.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>74026700
look at this cunts hat

hahahah im fucking dying here
>>
are those bathrooms for use by one person at a time or are there multiple stalls? Do they have urinals?
>>
>>74026700
Transgender-ism is a mental disorder. If you accept trannies, but laugh at those otherkin faggots from tumblr you are a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>74026700
Not a problem if they're single person restrooms. It becomes a problem when Obama threatens to cut funding of schools that dont allow boy in girls locker/shower rooms.
>>
No woman will use it, effectively it's a men bathroom.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.