[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the MGTOW problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 50
File: migtow-steinbergowitz.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
migtow-steinbergowitz.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
These pozzed pieces of shit are bigger parasites than women. They exist to demoralize and further the aims of Cultural Marxism and white genocide. They're race traitors, and overall fedora tipping failure preachers. How many ovens would be required to free society of this kind of subhuman infestation?
>>
>>74023490
by shitting on them for being retarded of course
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>
>>74023490
>How do we solve the MGTOW problem?
Fix women
>>
You can't, because we checked out a long time ago.

I guess you can start by not making anymore anime and video games, but then they would just switch to other activities like hiking or shit.
>>
File: 1463237218430.gif (2 MB, 292x351) Image search: [Google]
1463237218430.gif
2 MB, 292x351
Make women great again.
>>
File: good_goy_gtow.jpg (84 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
good_goy_gtow.jpg
84 KB, 1000x562
>>74023739
>Fix women
I thought that's what MGTOW was designed to do.
Is it working yet?
>>
>>74024175
Not even just people who identify as MGTOW, but all of society may suffer in 15-20 years when marriage has declined heavily and millions of 35 year old former-feminists are crying that they will never have kids.
Identifying as MGTOW is pretty gay though
>>
>>74024620
On the day of the rope, the MGTOWs will be in the same train car as the beta and omega womyns (aka Feminists). I can't wait to watch them cry and shit themselves packed in like sardines. Do you think they'll resort to cannibalism to maintain their exorbitant body masses?
>>
File: k-ice-cream-desktop-background.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
k-ice-cream-desktop-background.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
>>74024897
>>74024620
I'm a 21 year old virgin and do everything i can to camouflage that shit.

Seeing people openly branding themselves MGTOW is physically painful for me to watch.
>>
>>74024620
Continue explaining please. What will happen to these 'strong independant beautiful young women with a blog' in a few years?

I don't believe they will remain single, they will find a quick chad or jamal somewhere to have kids and then probably dump them and live on alimony
>>
File: 22-03-30-1444332619120.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
22-03-30-1444332619120.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>74025096
/thread
>>
>>74023490
MGTOW isn't the problem. While they're kinda pathetic, they have legetimate reasons to completely dismiss woman. It's just risk/reward and for most men following that bullshit it simply isn't worth taking the risk.
>>
>>74025452
>What will happen to these 'strong independent beautiful young women with a blog' in a few years?
>they will find a quick chad or jamal
No chad or Jamal is going to tkae a 30+ woman. We aren't talking about relationships, but about marriage and having kids. Two possibilities

>they keep deluding themselves and blaming men for their miserable life
>they realize that they were wrong and try to get the leftovers (aka beta males)
>>
File: 1417911853859.jpg (23 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1417911853859.jpg
23 KB, 300x260
>>74025452
>live on alimony
Not when tax sheltering finally becomes standard practice. Hedge funds are dying and finservice is looking for the next big thing. You think I'm going to be subsidizing those sadsacks my whole life?
>>
How are they parasites if they have jobs?
>>
File: modern_women.jpg (145 KB, 943x871) Image search: [Google]
modern_women.jpg
145 KB, 943x871
>>74025452
>What will happen to these 'strong independant beautiful young women with a blog' in a few years?
Genetic, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual death. Mercifully, they're not intellectually equipped to see how their lives fit into the bigger picture, so they can't suffer from awareness of the role they played in the death of civilization.

>>74025575
>MGTOW isn't the problem
They are the protype of masculinity the Cultural Marxism aims to create. The perfect slave, a man ruled by "slave morality" and "resentiment" as Nietzsche put it.

>http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html#4.
>>
File: master_slave_nietzsche.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
master_slave_nietzsche.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>74026376
>How are they parasites if they have jobs?
If they don't contribute to the perpetuation of civilization, especially if they don't reporiduce, accelerating demographic decline -- unless they have a genetic disease they want to save the population from -- they're consuming more than they produce. They are therefore RENT SEEKERS, who enjoy the benefits of society without contributing to its continuation. Sure, they work, but without a family, they are statistically less likely to buy land, start businesses, pay higher taxes, volunteer for the military, etc. They have little civic footprint, no genetic footprint, and they don't contribute to future generations.

They're parasites who try to convince others to follow their examples.
>>
File: arnold_toynbee.jpg (128 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
arnold_toynbee.jpg
128 KB, 550x380
>>74026451

>>believing in a bigger picture
>>
File: 1462759826191.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462759826191.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3000
>>74026731
>a bigger picture
[left-click to expand]
>>
File: oswald-spengler-4.jpg (64 KB, 943x1000) Image search: [Google]
oswald-spengler-4.jpg
64 KB, 943x1000
>>74027174

details my friend
>>
File: 1443346972965.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443346972965.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>74026451
>rejection of marriage is a slave mentality
>free men owe a system that is working against them their offspring
Doublethink much?
>>
>>74026451
>Legalizing abortion a bad thing
What about rape and severe deformity? Also, without abortion, we would have the same proportion of niggers as South Africa.
>>
>>74023490

Hey, femanon.

I have sympathy for MGTOW guys. They were at a shit position to begin with, and western culture hates men. Have a little compassion. They are doing what they see as necessary to save themselves from a lifetime of misery and servitude to women.

Why doesn't anybody want to hold women accountable for anything anymore? Women are the problem, not men, but western culture is set up so people are too scared to say "women are the problem". An entire civilization of pussy worship.
>>
File: 1462592856181.jpg (69 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
1462592856181.jpg
69 KB, 527x720
>>74027375
>free men
Are you about to argue that we're not free, though?
>owe a system that is working against them and their offspring
Yup, called it.

So the system is corrupt, but all nations are rooted in a people. You owe the people before you owe the system, and you'll never correct the system while you abandon the people to oblivion. So logically, the only argument you're prepared to make is a cheap nihilism where you surrender to death.

If that's your choice, that's what you deserve, and one day, we'll be happy to help you out with your goals. If you don't fight for the survival of your people, you deserve to be erased from memory.
>>
Arranged marriage.
The same way they were always fixed.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 164x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 164x159
>>74026682
Care to explain to me how the average person making an average wage is supposed to afford children these days?

I live in London and make about £30k per annum. Over half of that goes on rent, the rest goes on taxes, utilities, food, transport and the occasional night out.

I barely have any savings at all.

How the FUCK am I supposed to afford to raise a child?

Fuck this society and people telling me that I need to contribute more and more and more... I already pay my fucking taxes what more do you want?
>>
File: 1460763657834.jpg (81 KB, 450x679) Image search: [Google]
1460763657834.jpg
81 KB, 450x679
>>74027764
>Hey, femanon.
Hey crypto-trannie
>I have sympathy for MGTOW guys.
How MGTOW guys usually shill is with that line; too cowardly to be direct.
>They are doing what they see as necessary to save themselves from a lifetime of misery and servitude to women.
Except change themselves. They accept the terms of the enemy, even while arguing that women are limited and mutable, and would snap right back to the roles and behavior evolution cultivated in them if they met with resistance. What do they do instead? They don't even resist, per se, they run and hide.
>Why doesn't anybody want to hold women accountable for anything anymore?
That's the greatest criticism of MGTOW; they don't want to hold women accountable (that would require confrontation and self-development), they don't want to hold themselves accountable (self-improvement, endurance, perserverance, resillience)
>Women are the problem, not men
Men are the framework of society; there is no society without men. If men abandon their roles, women become deranged, until men take up their roles once again to correct them.
>An entire civilization of pussy worship.
Is it any less worshipful to flee from pussy, than it is to follow it around appeasing it?

The answer is obvious when your head isn't lodged up your ass.
>>
Anyway as someone with actual autism and a half Jew I'm doing the world a favor by not reproducing
>>
>>74023490
Teach them how to be men and bring glory to the fatherland?
>>
>>74023490
You must be a woman, lol. You can't use things like marriage to get welfare for the rest of your life and are therefore very very salty. I'd rather just have casual relationships than get married and be miserable (then lose at least half my shit when the marriage inevitably breaks down). Society has gotten super fucked up. Feminist groups that hate and denigrate men have gotten popular and invaded culture. It's no wonder that most men want nothing to do with institutions that serve only to hurt them (nowadays). If you want money, then get good at math or something instead of leeching off others.
>>
>>74028637
>You must be a woman, lol
You must've been raised by a single mom, be semi-literate, and be overwieght.

;^)
>>
>>74028251
MGTOW isn't fleeing from pussy. It's an abandonment of marriage. That doesn't mean you can't have a series of casual relationships.
>>
>>74028796
That's directly supporting feminists and sluts.

If you want to not marry become celibate.
>>
File: 1459626787317.jpg (82 KB, 719x624) Image search: [Google]
1459626787317.jpg
82 KB, 719x624
>>74028796
>MGTOW isn't fleeing
>It's abandonment
Pick one. Is marriage the foundation of the family?
Is the family the foundation of society?
Are you out waving pride flags and cheering for fag marriage too?
Are you bending over and saying refugees welcome?

Answering yes to any of these wouldn't surprise me. You value nothing. You're cowards with no loyalty to your people, your civilization, or your genetic line. You're progressive slaves who have all your values stripped from you, SO YOU INVERT THEM MENTALLY to convince yourself being deprived is winning something and being clever.
>>
>>74026451
Nietzsche didn't have kids and he fucked prostitutes. Bad example.
>>
>>74029500
I know, it was sad huh?
He even preached "the philosopher preaches by example".

His example doesn't mean that his analysis was incorrect, just that he failed to preach it.
>inb4 Hitler was wrong because he lost
That kind of fallacy is boring though.
>>
>>74027811
>owe the people
Not everyone is a collectivist and i hold no dept.
>cheap nihilism
So morals are given by god and I should go back to my cubicle? What was that? I owe your miserable offspring the fruits of my labour because you underachieve and have the same skin colour?
>erased
Dont cut yourself on that edge lest you want everone to know your hate for everyone making you look like a pussybegging virgin.
>>
WOMEN OFFER NOTHING ANYMORE

men only have children to continue civilization, and its not worth it anymore
>>
>>74029897
Why not leave the cubicle, go buy some land and raise your family outside of modern society?

You probably prefer the cubicle to that though since you'd have to not sit on your ass all day.
>>
File: glr_aynrand_lavey.jpg (247 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
glr_aynrand_lavey.jpg
247 KB, 790x894
>>74029897
>I dont owe society or my race anything because not a collectivist
Germany, YES!
>Individuality without duty, atomized individuals without a tribe:
you embody everything that was intended for your nation following the war.

>To achieve his goal, the Jew proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for social justice, an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Jew turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.

>By representing it as part of a series of socially justified demands, the Jew is able to spread his message and inspire the people all the more easily...

>By its absolute denial of the personal value of the individual and of the nation and its racial substance, it destroys the basic foundations of all human civilization which depends precisely on those factors. This is the true core of the Marxist World-Concept , if this creature of a criminal mind can be called a “World-Concept“.

>The destruction of individuality and race removes the primary obstacle that prevented domination by the inferior man, the Jew.
>>
>>74030077
If i dont pussybeg and spew garbage like you i should leave society?
Why dont you fuck off if other peoples choices bother you so much?
>>
File: jewbertarian.jpg (201 KB, 602x723) Image search: [Google]
jewbertarian.jpg
201 KB, 602x723
>>74029897
>Im an individual, I have no people
controlled opposition, good goy
all the easier to accept that race, gender, and the nation don't exist. Just the "market", or "my class and its struggle"
>>
>>74030302
>muh joos
>quick guise fuck me in the ass that will teach those faggots not to gay up my ahit
>>
>>74030500
Americans really do have no nation though. Germany has no excuse but America is a fake nation especially for those who weren't founding stock anglos

I'm part Italian part Irish and part like and was born in NY. An abomination like me shouldn't have existed.
>>
>>74030694
*part kike
>>
File: degenerate_art.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2760) Image search: [Google]
degenerate_art.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2760
whether you go left or right, the jew turns all humanity into an abstraction, just as the Jew is an abstraction

everything with a definite character must be destroyed or perverted

>>74030653
>the kike growls when you name him
We know Shlomo.

>>74030694
>Americans really do have no nation though
What language do you speak?
What language are your laws written in?
Which country did that language come from?
Even if you extend that identity to the entire continent of Europe, it doesn't mean there is "no identity"; in fact, there is a very definite one. You have to study your own history and culture to properly assess it character and value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjQpQWyff0

>>74030694
>An abomination like me shouldn't have existed.
Aryanism is a spiritual, linguistic, and historic distinction; only the Jew, with no sense of spirituality, only materialism, is the only one who defines race as "blood"
>>
>>74023490
Mercilessly ripping them knew assholes.

They still define themselves by their relationships.

A well adjusted person is happy whether they are in a relationship or not. If the right person isn't there they are happy. They don't need to swear something off because they aren't desperate assholes constantly seeking it.
>>
>>74031068
The internet is a Jew invention. Think about it.

Computers are all about turning people into an abstraction. All zeros and ones like kaballah and the occult concept of duality.

This makes me feel guilty about being a software engineer. Starting to feel like I'm guilty of witchcraft.

Is modern technology not inherently Jewish and degenerate?
>>
File: two_different_things.jpg (32 KB, 398x375) Image search: [Google]
two_different_things.jpg
32 KB, 398x375
>>74030762
you're only "a kike" if that's the part you embrace and make foundational. The rest of you is Aryan, you have a choice.
>>
I always assumed MGTOW was like 5 people

is it really big enough to care about?
>>
>>74031588
>The internet is a Jew invention.
No, it's really not. Just the monetization and marketization of information is. We are men, we use tools; the Jew reduces us to database "animals" just as he claims we are "social constructs".
>i feel guilty about being a software engineer
Do you feel guilty about passing calculus?
Is math a tool of evil?
Are guns?

The tool takes the character of the craftsman who wields it.
>>
File: 14-41-35-1441768140619.jpg (55 KB, 403x595) Image search: [Google]
14-41-35-1441768140619.jpg
55 KB, 403x595
>>74031068
>only jews have dissenting opinions
>Aryanism is a spiritual, linguistic, and historic distinction; only the Jew, with no sense of spirituality, only materialism, is the only one who defines race as "blood"
Shieeet
>>
File: 1459359253891.png (174 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1459359253891.png
174 KB, 680x583
>>74032109
>phrase sentences
>strawmen
>gibberish
Dunning-kreuger, the post.

https://youtu.be/XyOHJa5Vj5Y
>>
>>74028251

>Hey crypto-trannie

I'm not a crypto-tranny, femanon.

>How MGTOW guys usually shill is with that line; too cowardly to be direct.

I don't buy into the entire philosophy. Men have always needed to be involved in things, it's just that modern things are too corrupt to be involved in. Maybe more MGTOW guys would be direct if this board wasn't full of bitter femanons that sperged out and tipped their gigantic fedoras any time someone says the term 'MGTOW'. It reminds the femanons of their own loneliness, but they are trained to blame men for everything so that's why they get angry on here about it. It's never their fault in their own minds - men are always to blame according to them.

>Men are the framework of society; there is no society without men. If men abandon their roles, women become deranged, until men take up their roles once again to correct them.

Things have eroded so much now that all men would be doing is marrying sluts, and normal men don't want to marry sluts.

>Is it any less worshipful to flee from pussy, than it is to follow it around appeasing it?

They are feeling a game they have no chance of winning. Why take all the abuse, and "be a real man", and take all the punishment western society has to throw at men these days, when they can just leave the situation and go to their own hobbies? They are not worshiping pussy by fleeing it, if that's what you were implying.
>>
File: 1463230352617.jpg (149 KB, 735x653) Image search: [Google]
1463230352617.jpg
149 KB, 735x653
>>74023490
Because white women havent been the downfall of the west, right?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>74032292
>strawman gibberish
>dunning krueger
How the fuck can you not see the dot on your forehead?
>>
File: zuckerbergs_hoodie.jpg (51 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
zuckerbergs_hoodie.jpg
51 KB, 848x848
>>74031588

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
>>
File: was_he_right.jpg (150 KB, 794x610) Image search: [Google]
was_he_right.jpg
150 KB, 794x610
>>74032614
>Because white women havent been the downfall of the west, right?
No, they're just children, a mirror that reflects the degeneracy of those who lead them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
>>74024620
>millions of 35 year old former-feminists are crying that they will never have kids.

This is never going to happen. Women have no problem with sharing. They will just become single mothers and complain that no nice guy will pay their bills.
>>
>>74032834
I thought only the canadians apologized for other peoples mistakes.
>>
File: How Trump got in the race.jpg (50 KB, 674x856) Image search: [Google]
How Trump got in the race.jpg
50 KB, 674x856
>>74031588
No. Technology is a tool. It is like everything else that can be used for good or for evil.

That is like saying cameras are evil because the jew uses it for pornography.

Another example is saying cars are evil because some people use them to smuggle drugs and humans.

Jews are good at perverting things and twisting them. That is essentially why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>74026682
You sound a lot like a communist.
>>
File: 1463002226042.jpg (307 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
1463002226042.jpg
307 KB, 650x900
>>74032948
What kind of man sees taking responsibility as weakness?
>>
>>74023490
>pozzed
Do you know what that means?
>>
>>74032834
Really? Ok then. You sluts want your strong, alpha male? Lets see how many line up to vote for an alpha male billionaire like Trump who wants to save the country.

Because according to every poll, (white) women are neck in neck with niggers and spics in their hatred for Trump. Such an alpha male should surely be having women lined up out the door to vote for him, right? Yeah, I wont hold my breath.

Face it, white women hate white men, and even if we are successful at turning the tides in our favor, its going to take DECADES to undo all the awful shit white women have brought upon the west. At this rate, Id rather just watch them get raped and stoned by refugees, they absolutely deserve it.

Im moving to Thailand in a few months anyways, so whatever. Enjoy your pre-Madonna nigger lovers.
>>
File: 321.png (7 KB, 50x97) Image search: [Google]
321.png
7 KB, 50x97
>>74033227
I dont think he does. If anyone no longer has a neg hole its op
>>
File: 3.png (3 MB, 2225x961) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3 MB, 2225x961
>>74033162
You sound like a Jewbertarian.
>pick the market, goy
>pick no markets, goy
>solipsism is virtue, goy
>class struggle is virtue, goy
Choose one of the two paths he offers you, they both end at the same cliff.
>>
>>74033226
What kind of nutter thinks he is responsible for other adults?
And yes any adult not taking responsibility for themselves is weak.
>>
File: maddie.jpg (173 KB, 382x530) Image search: [Google]
maddie.jpg
173 KB, 382x530
enjoy being enslaved to some cunt who will leave you, feminist cuck.

I'll enjoy my shekels myself, and spend them on anime figurines instead of whores.
There is nothing you can do to stop me, no imaginary "day of the rope" will.
>>
File: 1458215902573.png (1 MB, 1631x934) Image search: [Google]
1458215902573.png
1 MB, 1631x934
>>74033390
>You sluts want your strong
What are you even talking about?
>>74033227
>do you know what pozzed means
A vernacular label for the cultural contribution of the semitic kind, like most of the content on /pol/ these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs

>>74033625
>you'll never get my shekels!!
>I'll spend them on my waifu!!!
hahahahahahahaha, shit.
>>
>not going MGTOW

Kek, enjoy being a cuck. Hell, even a dog is infinitely more loyal than a woman. Give a woman a home, diamond ring, and life of luxury, and she'll leave you for Chad's chocolate-covered golden dick. Rub a dog's belly and call it a good boy, and it'll be your bud for life.
>>
File: 1423790917037.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
1423790917037.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>74023490
ITT we watch beta males attack other beta males based on arbitrary titles.
It's like a black person calling another nigger.
>>
>>74033518
You sound like a defensive communist.
>>
File: saya comfy.jpg (42 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
saya comfy.jpg
42 KB, 493x656
>>74033746
exactly, I am not going to spend a large amount of money for a hueg house. I will not spend a large amount of money for simple materialism such as furnishings. I will not spend money on bringing offspring into this world. I will not spend money on keeping some roastie content.
My shekels are mine, they will serve my interests. I will use them as a means to bring me closer to my waifu, to study my interests and continue to gain more knowledge.

That will keep me content, unlike the legions of normalfags who work day and night, live in pure suffering while pretending to love their wife and kids, inevitably losing their lives and resources.

I am no MGTOW, I do not think "men should free themselves from the shackles of the vagina", there must be sacrifices so that men like me can continue to exist.
>>
File: shamefur_dispray.jpg (78 KB, 607x835) Image search: [Google]
shamefur_dispray.jpg
78 KB, 607x835
>>74033935
>having a woman = being cucked
that's the saddest shit I've ever heard.
fucking embarassing to even read that.

>>74034042
>meta-analysis checkmate
>if I describe things objectively I am their superior
hahahahahahahaha, jesus lel
>>
>>74033746
I guess if the MGTOW are pozzed, wouldn't be in everyone's best interest if they went there own way?
>>
File: 1462895745988.gif (214 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1462895745988.gif
214 KB, 167x200
>>74034049
keep throwing spaghetti at the wall
something will eventually stick
>>
File: 1463264327368.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1463264327368.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>74034239
>MGTOW eugenics when
I'm inclined to agree.
Rent-seeking parasites.
Agents of demoralization.

Gas them before they spread the poz.
>>
>>74034372
>this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWd4KblpDsc
>>
File: 1462928887977.jpg (195 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1462928887977.jpg
195 KB, 500x650
>>74033935

Maybe the furries are on to something.
>>
>>74034372
As someone with actual autism though with a successful job should I reproduce or should I be killed?
>>
>>74023490
I don't know what's the bigger fallacy in your post, cultural marxism or the white race
>>
>>74034129
>lel

>>>>>>>reddit.
>>
>>74033935
Chad Thundercock always gets the bitches.
>>
File: MGTOW_TRUTH.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW_TRUTH.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1850
Stay mad you pozzed fucks.

;^)
>>
>>74034256
But you do though. You use the Jew the same way communist use the wealthy. The ideal society you envision is communist. Where every citizen's main focus is the collective.
>>
File: poz_me_up.jpg (113 KB, 402x432) Image search: [Google]
poz_me_up.jpg
113 KB, 402x432
>>74035108
>STRAWMAN CHECKMATE
Well memed, stay pozd
>>
>>74035419
You are the very definition of a memelord, nothing but buzzwords and funny pictures.
>>
>>74035789

>implying his pictures are funny

Ok, maybe the Hitler gif.
>>
>>74035789
>memelord

/v/ ------>
>>
Only delusional men who think with their dicks aren't MGTOW.
>>
>>74035004

>that chart
>justmaterialistthings.jpg
>>
File: cuck.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
25 KB, 750x743
>>74036057

Oh you must be so smart and evolved
>>
File: tumblr.jpg.jpg (724 KB, 1155x852) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg.jpg
724 KB, 1155x852
>>74023490

ditch the feminism fatty
go on a diet
learn to cook
stop going to clubs
stop dying your hair
etc

then we will talk
>>
>>74026451
>The perfect slave, a man ruled by "slave morality" and "resentiment" as Nietzsche put it.

Kek, Nietzsche was the first MGTOW.
>>
File: 1429737331796.jpg (674 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [Google]
1429737331796.jpg
674 KB, 1600x4001
>>74036456
>thinks anyone who criticizes MGTOW must be a feminist
The Jew is infinite, anon.
>>
File: i12277648667.jpg (87 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
i12277648667.jpg
87 KB, 750x1124
>>74024086
Aloha indeed.
>>
>real women are for cucks lel
>i took the PORN redpill kek
;^)
>>
>>74033390
>says white women are whores
>is moving to a sex tourist hotspot filled with some of the sluttiest women on the planet
>>
>>74033935
>Chad's
>chocolate-covered

lolwut?
>>
I enjoy being single. I have no desire to settle down and have children, especially not with a white women.
>>
>>74036773
Lets not forget the pussy begging PUA's who went full retard after the MGTOW movement rejected them like their parents did. Losers tossing out losers.
They've spent more time bashing on MGTOW then they've wasted picking up on fat women, the irony being they fail at both and spend the rest of the day alone and sexually frustrated.
>>
File: kalergi_plan_commercial.png (1 MB, 1300x900) Image search: [Google]
kalergi_plan_commercial.png
1 MB, 1300x900
>>74037002
>especially not with a white women
THE MGTOW JEW IS REAL!!!

>He guards the Jewish nationality more than ever before. While he seems to be overflowing with “enlightenment”, “progress”, “freedom”, and “humanity”, etc., he practices the strictest isolation of his own race so they do not mix with others. He may sometimes give one of his women to an influential Christian, but as a matter of principle he always keeps his male line pure. He poisons the blood of others, but preserves his own purity.

>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWP8Pws9mw [Embed]
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
https://archive.is/1Mzb9

>Miscegenation illegal in Israel
https://youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews push immigration to white nations
https://youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
>Jewish Supremacism
https://youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (184 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
184 KB, 600x837
EMBRACE YOUR GENETICALLY POZeD FUTURE GOYS!
>>
>>74028197

If Ahmed can come over with his 6 kids and support them packing fruit in a warehouse for minimum wage then you can raise a family on 30k. Just move out of London. Fuck your excuses.
>>
>>74037414

(You)
>>
>ITT: A femanon who is taking out her autistic spergy rage on MGTOW and guys on /pol/ because Chad won't date her

I'm tired of these threads now.
>>
>>74037996
The thread is most likely a PUA inspired one. Femanons are too busy collecting cats to be this pathetically persistent. Only a PUA would be this desperate for validation.
>>
File: an_hero.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>74038360
>>74037996

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fags.
>>
>>74037497
Ahmed also has his children packing fruit because he doesn't give a shit about their well-being, only the number of kids he has.
>>
File: bernie_cucks_education.jpg (164 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
bernie_cucks_education.jpg
164 KB, 660x528
>>74039484
>niggers make kids to have cattle
>therefore I should let niggers have kids for me
>>
>>74039762
What? I'm saying that if he doesn't have the means to give his kids a good life, he does well in not having them. He's no different from the lowlife Achmeds and Jamals otherwise.
>>
File: 1462917881123.gif (2 MB, 271x303) Image search: [Google]
1462917881123.gif
2 MB, 271x303
>>74040275
Ah, my bad.

Just so used to fags ITT trying to justify being cucked out of the genepool enitrely, I just read it as another excuse being offered.
>>
>>74023490
Take away their chinese cartoons and video games then let men take turns beating the cuck out of them.
>>
>>74038360

PUAs are losers that hate men, but I can tell by her method of communication that it's a femanon.

>>74038667

You can't even hide your femanon status if you tried.

I know Chad hurt you. But now your healing process begins.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.