[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it is the moral imperative of good people to destroy evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: rush_limbaugh5.jpg (137 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
rush_limbaugh5.jpg
137 KB, 750x500
How would you KILL RUSH LIMBAUGH?
>>
By staying home and letting him die of old age.
>>
>>74020460
There's nothing wrong with rush
>>
>>74020460
Painkiller overdose. That way he can die doing something he loves. I'm a humanitarian.
>>
>>74021260
Unlikely. His tolerance level is too high.
>>
>>74020460
Why would I kill him?
>>
>>74020460
prescribing him some oxies
>>
>>74021137
he's a gatekeeper and a neocon shill...?
>>
>>74020460
Why would I do that?
He seems to be doing a perfectly fine job on his own
>>
>>74020460
I find the people who hate Rush the most have never listened to him. He's actually one of the more moderate conservative talk show hosts on public radio. Thank God for talk radio, it's basically an American tradition now because of Rush.
>>
>>74021536
He's actually been quite fair in his coverage of the republican primaries and doesn't shill for cruz like ( ( ( levin ) ) ) does. He also had callers who identified as part of the alt-right and he was sympathetic to their views. I get the feeling that Rush may believe in more paleocon views like us at least in some part, but can't express that sort of stuff because he'd get shoah'd
>>
File: 1421456306211.jpg (21 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1421456306211.jpg
21 KB, 500x321
>>74020460
force him to eat until his stomach is ruptured
>>
>he doesn't subscribe to Rush 24/7
>he doesn't read The Limbaugh Letter

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Looks like you've tested positive.
>>
>>74020460
This election has made him irrelevant.
>>
>>74021779
i literally heard him say that Cruz was more disliked by the establishment than Trump. he is a conservative talking head who talks nothing but party politics.
>>
>>74022141

What Trump says and does makes Rush giggle.
Good times...
>>
>>74020460
>How would you KILL RUSH LIMBAUGH?

With these here digits. Check 'em!
>>
>>74024996
Kek has spoken. OP is a faggot and Rush gets to see another day.
>>
>>74021777
God bless folks like you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.