[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4366.png (655 KB, 775x670) Image search: [Google]
4366.png
655 KB, 775x670
Have you thought through the consequences of your actions, Britain?

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/05/14/477685487/if-britain-leaves-the-eu-what-happens-to-the-polish-plumber
>>
>>74017809
He will be allowed to stay and work, leaving only effects people who want to migrate here after we leave.
>>
>>74017809
Im sure nothing will happen to him
>>
>>74017809
you is have to go backs kurwa
>>
Unless there was a critical shortage of plumbers in the UK, why would anyone care? Look after your own people first.
>>
>>74017809
If Britain Leaves The EU, What Happens To The 'Turkish Bomber'?
>>
>>74018837

Because British workers are lazy and incompetent.

The best possible outcome is where we leave the EU, but turn a blind eye on illegal EU workers, so we can pay them sub minimum wage and don't have to share NHS.
>>
>>74019461
I heard somewhere that Polish plumbers and electricians are often corrupt and unlicensed and lack the necessary skills and qualifications demanded by the job. Is that true? If so, are British workers still that bad that they can't compete with a dodgy polish plumber?
>>
They become German plumbers.
>>
>>74019720
All about price m8
>>
>>74019720

In short, yes. I love to hate on you yanks, but I must confess that every service provider in this country, be it a plumber or a solicitor, is maliciously incompetent compared to what you would find there. If the job is serious, then yes, I would get a properly licensed British firm to do it, but that's just to give me legal recourse when they inevitably fuck it up.
>>
>>74019720
I have some friends who work in the UK in some of these low skilled jobs. From what they told me its something like:

British people are incompetent, arrogant and dont do shit all day
Blacks are lazy and you have to supervise them constantly because otherwise they literally just sit down and stop working
Poles, Belarussians, Russians etc. are good but dont learn English and only hang out with each other
Pakis, Turks and shit like that are also lazy, but they're also constantly complaining and hate to work for a European/non-muslim

Of course in any country low skilled jobs are mostly done by idiots or immigrants at this point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.