[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God's Not Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: David Hume.png (94 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
David Hume.png
94 KB, 200x280
Daily reminder that God is not real
>>
>>74016488
Proofs.
>>
>>74016632
is self evident
>>
>>74016488
Burden of proof.
>>
>>74016488
Explain these movies then:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
>>
>>74016846
Except that there's no evidence on the matter to make a definite statement. God almost certainly doesn't exist, but there's no way to be certain and no reason to make the assumption.
>>
>>74016488
found the little boy who still eats meat and believes you live on a globe.

holy mother of kek, you're gonna' be havin' a laugh when pre re-incarnation cycle lad.
>>
>>74016488
You are a fool. Such a fucking fool.
>>
>>74016488

Daily reminder that atheists are just as delusional as theists. It's not possible to disprove the existence of an omnipotent being.
>>
>>74017698
Atheism, by the definition of the word is simply the lack of a belief in a deity. I know it's often used as the belief that there is no god, but that's blatantly retarded.
>>
>>74016488
Prove it?
>>
>>74016488
okay you disproved and set aside 2000 years of teachings and theology. you did it, now whats the next part of your master plan
>>
>>74017698
This guy gets it
>>
>>74016488

I'm surprised that autistic inbred redneck trailer park teens have not spammed this thread with fedora memes yet.

Hardcore Christians from the rural American regions, especially NC and the deep south, all have a very specific autism I've noticed. It must be the inbreeding and lack of access to information.

That being said, God might still be real.
>>
>>74016488
It would be nice if he did exist as I expect to die any day now. Alas, it is peaceful pre-birth oblivion for me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.