[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Janitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 05map.png (243 KB, 1952x1420) Image search: [Google]
05map.png
243 KB, 1952x1420
Listen, if you're gonna fucking delete my Election Game threads every time in the middle of the game when people are having fun, DELETE THE FUCKING RISKS THREADS TOO YOU HYPOCRITES. God fucking damn it.
>>
I'm pretty sure the last thread just hit the bump limit
>>
Seriously, it's so fucking ridiculous. RISK threads break the rules too, yet nothing happens to them. Always the Election Game threads.

Probably the same janitor each time too.
>>
>>74015084
Read this >>74015002
The last thread hit around 400 posts, threads stop bumping after that, they didn't delete your thread
>>
>>74015002
Nah, it was "pruned or deleted", not archived.
>>
>>74015156
The last 3 Election Game threads I've done, this has happened every time. No problem the past few months, now all of the sudden after the latest batch janitors were hired, I can't get a break. I'd really appreciate an explanation from one of them.
>>
File: bump.png (32 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
32 KB, 350x550
>>74015314
>>
>>74015485
I know man, it wasn't because the bump limit was reached though. I always make a new thread when we get past 300 replies.

Can I please get an explanation from one of you janitors on to why RISK threads are left alone, yet Election Game threads are deleted.
>>
bttt
>>
I see TWO Risk threads in the catalog right now, both of which are rolling games like mine. They're left alone, mine gets deleted. What's the fucking reason?
>>
>>74015651
can you just continue the fucking game
>>
>>74016211
I wish, it'll just get deleted again. This is the 4th time in the past week. Every time I try to pick the game back up again, it'll get deleted and I'll get banned for a day.
>>
Like I always said, this doesn't really matter that much to me, but dozens of people really enjoy the game, and it's really pathetic that nothing ever gets done to the RISK threads, yet now, all of the sudden, Election Game threads just need to go.
>>
You weren't playing fair, Ben Carson won deleware
>>
Of course, no explanation from the coward /pol/ janitor. Probably wants to feel special and pretend he's being a good boy because he deleted a thread where people were having fun.

Just go fuck yourself whoever did it. Go ahead and ban me.
>>
>>74017058
>being a whiny bitch and not continuing the game
you get no sympathy and deserve a ban tbqh
>>
>>74017182
If I was a whiny bitch, I wouldn't have tried 3 times now since my first ban. I'd rather just cut the game off now than continue to waste people's time when it's just gonna get deleted again.
>>
That was fucking bullshit last time when we had Vermin winning!

These games are more political than 90% of the shit that get's posted here and stays anyways.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.