[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Florida always swing blue? I thoughts Cubans were trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (180 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 750x1334
Why does Florida always swing blue?
I thoughts Cubans were trying to get away from communism
>>
because it's full of intelligent, respected people
>>
>>74012048
It voted for W twice.
>>
>>74012048
All the SWPL libshits and jews from the northeast retire to florida.
>>
Because if Cubans knew what the fuck they were doing, Cuba would be a great country.
>>
New Cubans voting democrat and liking Cuba

>"Since 1990, more than 500,000 Cuban immigrants have entered the U.S."

>"Cuban Americans and their politics are also changing. This group increasingly leans toward the Democratic Party as more are born in the U.S. In addition, due to an influx of Cuban immigrants since 1990, a sizable majority of Cuban Americans today say they have at least some common values with people living in Cuba."

>"At the same time, political party affiliation also varies among Cuban immigrants. Some 57% of recent Cuban immigrant arrivals (those arriving since 1990) say they identify with or lean towards the Democratic Party and 19% say the same about the Republican Party. However, among Cuban immigrants who arrived before 1990, 48% say they are Republican while 35% say they are Democrats."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/23/as-cuban-american-demographics-change-so-do-views-of-cuba/
>>
>>74012147
respected? by whom?
>>
File: HTM8RZM.png (718 KB, 558x673) Image search: [Google]
HTM8RZM.png
718 KB, 558x673
>>74012048
florida is going red this year i can feel it in the wind
>>
>>74012209
Wasn't that thanks to Jebby rigging the vote?
>>
>>74012493
Other people who agree with them of course. People who I agree with are clearly of a higher more intelligent breed. If you don't agree you're just a lesser unenlightened being who simply can't wrap your puny pea sized head around the concepts that I ponder upon every day. I mean come on, it's 2016, You can't seriously disagree with ME without something being wrong with you.
>>
>>74012636
If you put your tinfoil on, sure.
>>
>>74012048
>I thoughts Cubans were trying to get away from communism.
You were wrong. A communist strategy is to place communists in a region until it becomes communist. Communism devours regions to grow.
>>
>>74012949
3/10

i admit it made me rage a little inside
>>
because ''it was never tried''
>>
>>74012048

recent Cuban arrivals, other Hispanics and transplants from the East Coast up north, all those old NY Jews going south to die and bringing their families with them.
>>
>>74012949
Liberals acting like this alone is enough for me to never vote for them. Where did this we are more intelligent meme come from?
>>
Don't blame the Cubans, blame libtards who fucked up the blue states moving to non fucked up states.
>>
>>74012048
They're trying to get away from low IQ demagogues like Trump.
>>
>>74012048
Because theres more people from up north living here than there are native Floridians.
If there weren't so many people from up north we world be a red state not a swing state.
>>
>>74013754
College is dominated by liberals.

College is necessary for any decent career.

The only people that aren't liberals are either hard working post graduates that fled the university scene as soon as they could, or people that never went to college.

That's where the dunning-kruger understanding of intelligence came from.
>>
>>74014012
I went through college and remained conservative
>>
>>74014012
>>74014200
To quote Shapiro "if your kid's not a conservative by 18 they'll be a liberal by 21"
>>
>>74012048
Florida is to the Northeast what Colorado is to California - a destination for progressives to flee once they've realized what a progressive shithole their home state has become. Of course, once they arrive, they promptly begin to vote for progressives again.

This same phenomenon is slowly happening in Texas well, courtesy of California. Liberals ruin blue states then run to red states to ruin them too.
>>
>>74014411
This is actually pretty dead on. Good kids remain good and neutral/bad kids get indoctrinated.
>>
File: 1458067986030.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
1458067986030.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>74012048
we just like to piss the rest of the country off and blame it on out """""""""equipment"""""""
>>
>>74015039
I was neutral until my mid 20's. Politics just never really came up. I've only been eligible to vote for 2 or 3 generals anyway.
>>
>>74015039
I didn't give a shit till feminists started fucking with my video games, all I want is to be left alone but women have to fuck up everything no matter what.
>>
>>74012048
I voted trump. I see tons of trump stuff in Daytona.
>>
there aren't as many cubans as the media says there are in florida.
also oldfag cubans are dying and their children, having never experienced living in cuba, don't have much of a negative view of leftist policies.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.