[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my brothers, I would simply like to bear my testimony to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: salt-lake-mormon-temple71.jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
salt-lake-mormon-temple71.jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
Hello my brothers, I would simply like to bear my testimony to you all this day.

I know that God the Eternal Father loves us, that he sent his son Jesus Christ to atone for our sins.

I know that Joseph Smith spoke to the Lord and was a true prophet in these latter days. Through him the holy priesthood was restored and the Book of Mormon has been brought to light.

Today God has called Thomas Spencer Monson to serve as the president of the Christ's Church. He receives revelation and guides the saints through this tumultuous time.

I KNOW these things are true, for the Holy Ghost has confirmed it to me in my heart.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
>>
>.02ยข has been deposited to your account courtesy of the LDS church
>>
>>74010679

How come that temple displays no reference to Christ, but has inverted pentagrams on it?
>>
IT'S A CULT!

Fuck off mormons.
>>
My fiancee is converting to LDS. What should I know about it?

Ive known LDS families and they seem very close knit and non-degenerate, so it might be cool.
>>
>>74011191
In the Church we do not accept payment for our service.
>>74011313
Christ's name is etched on the front of it, my friend.
>>
>>74011313
Because, in Mormonism, Christ's way of love failed and was replaced with His brother Lucifer implementing a way of fear.
>>
>>74011485
Do NOT allow her to join that cult. Seriously.
>>
>>74011485
it's a freemasonic cult
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry
and really the outpouring of a megalomaniac.
>>
>>74011485
Congratulations! Are you thinking about becoming a member of the church as well? I promise you that there is no other church on the face of the earth that has the fulness of the gospel besides the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
>>
>>74011485
They believe in a plurality of Gods. God the Father and Jesus are two of this infinite number of gods. they were, like you and me, men who became gods. We can too become gods. Once we are gods we can create souls with our several celestial wives and populate world.

And I recommend your read about the origin of the book of Mormon and how it, magically, uses words that were introduced in the KJV Bible as clarifying words and even the same translation errors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.