[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLK was a Communist, NOT a Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: mlk_communist.jpg (77 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
mlk_communist.jpg
77 KB, 550x550
He was a communist.
>denied the bodily ressurection of Christ
>denied the divinity of Christ
>denied the Trinity
He accepted no creed recognizable to a Christian. He plagiarized his bachelor's degree dissertation, and never achieved any higher degree. He was neither a Doctor, nor a Reverend, nor a scholar. He was just a speaker, and an "entryist communist", someone who pretends to be an enemy of communism, in order to subvert from within.
>LGBT preachers
>multicultural preachers
>liberation theologians
This is how the Church is destroyed from within, and King was no different.

https://youtu.be/HqC26MY4ItI
https://youtu.be/b80Bsw0UG-U
>>
>>74009828
They're not mutually exclusive. Christianity is illogical by default so Christians can simultaneously be Christian and everything else.
>>
WE
>>
>>74009828
marxist lucifer coon
>>
>>74012329
One of the main ideas of Marxism is that religion is just a tool used to control the poor and uneducated and has no truth behind it.
>>
>>74012460
Judeo-Marxism. It's important to remind people that Jews created Marxism.
>>
>>74012329
>Christians can simultaneously be Christian and everything else
Even if you're a fedora tipper, that statement is illogical on it's face. A Christian has specifically identifiable beliefs, just as Muslims do, Buddhists, etc. You can't say that "christianity is undefined", that's not defensible in any way.
>>
>>74012890
>le commie joo conspeeruhsee
>>
>>74013068
Marx was a Jew. This isn't a conspiracy. Jews should proudly stand by Marxism.
>>
File: hello_plebbit.jpg (43 KB, 718x492) Image search: [Google]
hello_plebbit.jpg
43 KB, 718x492
>>74013068
>LE
>>
>>74013712
He had Jewish ancestry but his family was very Lutheran at the time he was born. Later in life he renounced religion.
>>74013802
>anybody I don't like is le rebbit
hahaha ebin
>>
>>74014087
Ethnically and culturally, he was Jewish. Why are you ashamed of all of the good Marxism has done for the world? Jews should be proud of that change.
>>
>>74013068
The vast majority of Marxist philosophers and revolutionaries in the late 19th/early 20th centuries were Jews.
>>
>>74012386
OLD MEME
>>
>>74009828

It was the sixties, everyone famous was communist. It wasn't until the Jonestown mass suicide proved once and for all that communism, even when supported by the US, literally can not work, that people started listening to capitalists again.
>>
>>74014222
I've not seen much about him identifying with Jewish culture. He was an internationalist who literally renounced ties to any people or state.
>>
>>74014087
>anyone who says le conspirashee
>anyone who argues with predictable memes like these
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>74012902
Not true at all based on my experiences. They claim to be Christians but also any damn thing else. They're a special bunch.
>>
File: isis_va_quran.png (51 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
isis_va_quran.png
51 KB, 727x669
>>74015123
Well, obviously, we can't use "every person who claims to be Christian" as a definition for Christianity, since it's something pretty elaborately defined in terms of theology and history. Just as anyone who claims to be Muslim isn't; ISIS is Muslim, for example, because of their strict adherence to Sharia and the Koran. Moderate Muslims have less of a case, because they follow sharia selectively.
>>
>>74014557
Doesn't matter what you identify as or with.
>>
>>74009828
He was registered as a Republican.
He applied for a gun carry licence.
>>
>>74009828
>gawd
>>
File: 1462753421578.png (329 KB, 929x309) Image search: [Google]
1462753421578.png
329 KB, 929x309
Fuck MLK
>>
>>74019251
>He was registered as a Republican
So? He pretended to be a Christian too. If I were a subversive I'd register Republican. Neocon kikes are famous for it too.
>He applied for a gun carry licence.
So?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.