[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20160514_140221.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_140221.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
What's pols opinion on milo?
>>
>>74009519
pretty good allover but he cucks like mad for blacks in an almost sjw way.

If he would atleast not make a deal about it, for now that's pretty cringe
>>
>>74009519

Stop making these threads, Milo.
>>
I think you're quite alright.
>>
>>74009519
A literally giant faggot but as long as he doesn't claim to be "the leader of the alt-right" he's fine
>>
>>74009519

Don't particularly care for him. It's not the fact he's gay, its just that he sort of took up this mantle as a leader of the "alt-right" that comes off as forced and well, weird.
>>
>>74009519
a bit gay desu
>>
>>74009519
like everything he stands for except coal burning
>>
>>74009519
He's a buttfucking fag who chokes on niggerdick.
>>
He's a bro but he's not a leader.
>>
>>74009519

Faggot
>>
>>74009519
An overrated fruitcake
>>
File: 1463179083498.png (596 KB, 2123x2400) Image search: [Google]
1463179083498.png
596 KB, 2123x2400
>>74009519
A filthy jew that cries antisemitism and would hate you goys for holding anti jewish views
>>
>>74009519
My opinion is you shill yourself here far too much, faggot.
>>
>>74009519

Tryhard parasitic faggot who I hate for being a narcissist but then I read "his" articles and temporarily forgive him because theyre quite good then I go back to hating him again.
>>
Kike faggot who rides the "alt-right" movement for popularity
>>
>>74009519
>>>/lgbt/
>>
fashcon (fashionably conservative)
he's just trying to make money like a whore
>>
>>74009519
There is no way of looking at PCness and the modern left as anything other than a secular cult, and you take it to task. Nevermind the bumfuckery.
>>
I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I'm glad there is someone doing what he's doing and supporting free speech.
>>
File: 2425.jpg (69 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
2425.jpg
69 KB, 500x489
>>74009519
i love it
i wish they sold it in the uk
>>
>hurr, Milo is only in it for the money
>Durr, capitalism rocks!
>>
>>74010919
This. Shills and leftists hate him because he's the type they pander to (flamboyant faggots) and he rejects them because he isn't interested in playing the victim for sympathy and that's all the left stand for.
>>
>/pol/acks can notice that Milo is simply taking advantage of the alt-right movement for shekels
>They refuse to acknowledge this when it comes to Evalion

Is nu/pol/ to blame for this?
>>
>>74009519
faggot shill.
fuck him
>>
>>74010173
jew?
>>
File: 1463087206746.jpg (8 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1463087206746.jpg
8 KB, 209x233
>>74009767
his black dick fascination is perfect as a tool to protect himself against adhominem instead of arguing against the points he makes. The liberal elite rely on their trimale supercucks as footsoldiers they do not engage in rational debate, they cant theyd all implode, they use noise and aggression.
>>
>>74009519
Milo is a faggot who sucks nigger dicks.

TWO THUMBS DOWN
>>
>>74009519
Double agent.
>>
>>74009839
There is a point where it's just spam and we have passed it
>>
>>74012604
Hear what you are saying but that is not my point.

I talk specifically of when he says blacks are owed something in America.

Yes a ticket back to africa and some reparations by a few whites and loads of jews.

But he speaks as if they have been done a big injustice and deserve SJW pampering. No fuck off.
>>
>>74009519

he was a nobody who is riding the coat tails of some meme movement to gain fame. better to rule in hell than serve in heaven sort of thing
>>
>>74009519
>jew
>faggot
>coal burner
>is trying to co-opt the alt right
C'mon, son. Subversive agent. Not an ally of ours.
>>
>>74012604
This.

Milo is not an ideal, but he's an ally.

The process of redpiling works on many different levels, don't forget that.
>>
I'd take a picture with him
>>
File: alt right.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
alt right.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1024
>>74012604
>they do not engage in rational debate, they cant theyd all implode, they use noise and aggression.

the complete opposite of /pol/, right?
>>
>>74012999
>a few whites and loads of jews.
Only on /pol/ have I ever seen somebody say the Jews were responsible for slavery in America

Care to elaborate? As a black anon I'd like to know where this comes from
>>
>>74013610
Read Farrakhans book on it then.
>>
>>74012604
>>74013309
Agree, Milo is eloquent, highly intellectual, and wickedly amusing.
His support of Trump classifies Milo as Greatest Ally.....Also, Queen of /pol/.
>>
>>74013543
Yeah, except we tried engaging in rational debate years ago, and guess what, they just threw buzzwords at us. Now we just call them cucks and wait for their eventual annihilation by Trump.
>>
>>74009519

He'll be an ally for now.

Even if he turns on us like Ben Shapiro. Look where Ben Shapiro is now. You think the left will welcome him? Even the GOP shills can't back him up with how well Trump is doing. Ben Shapiro's career is pretty much over as a legit right wing journalist.

If Milo turns on us, he will have the same fate. The lefties wouldn't touch him for fear of betrayal and all the things he has said/done. You think the GOP guys will take him in? Fuck no. He has a place in the alt right conservative movement if he stays true to the course. But he can easily be discarded if he doesn't. He's a good weapon against the liberal shills who will only pull the race/straight cis male card.
>>
>>74013867
Muslim vs Jew, I'll side with the jews.
>>
>>74013610
>spoonfeed me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

Not surprised a nigger wouldn't just do the tiniest bit of work and ask someone else to do it for him.
>>
>>74009519
I am going to hazard a guess here. He's psychologically a radical or attracted to radicalism. What is more radical than being "right-wing"?

The alt-right is best thought of as a counter counter culture. So get ready for more of these types to join.
>>
>>74014374

book uses only jewish quotes so you confirm that jews were behind the slavetrade. well done
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 240x240
>>74014374
You COULD side with neither and just choose America.
>>
>>74009519
Couldn't care less.
Jew/faggot.
The only reason why he's posted here, is he posts it, IMAO.
>>
>>74013610

a bunch of jews were involved with the slave trade because they owned some of the ships and made money off of it

so stormfags try to shift all the blame onto them and say whites had nothing to do with it at all
>>
>>74009519
I liked him better when he was reporting facts as they were instead of trying to make it rich by hyping himself as the leader of a movement he effectively stumbled into
>>
>>74009519

He's a fucking queer that doesn't believe a word of what he says and will use this board, the alt-right, and anything else to make a fucking dollar.
>>
>>74015000

all you have to do is look up the numbers and you will see. but you are jew shilling
>>
>>74015077
to be fair to him he is greek and part jew so he kinda has it stacked against him when it comes to honesty and money
>>
>>74013610
99% of slave traders and slave ship owners were Jews for the same reason that 99% of moneylenders were. It was a job that there was huge demand for but Christians were either forbidden from or didn't want to do it
>>
>>74015188

not an argument muhammed.
>>
>>74015370
>to be fair
Why should I be fair to faggots and kikes?
>>
>>74015000
Spoilers: Jews have been involved in the slave trade for roughly 5000 years and were the biggest white slavers in history, with special Jew quarters for slaving even setup for them in Crimea, Istanbul, Alexandria, and other Muslim territories. Behind every slave in recent history, you'll find a Jewish face.

Whites enslaving people was actually one of the briefest moments in the long history of slavery, which is still ongoing.
>>
>>74009519
He's a faggot who thinks he's such a badass when he's really not. Like his skeptic friends.
>>
>>74015385
don't pilpul me jewboy

>>74015483
trying to be polite here
>>
>>74015077
I believe you, over most of the posts here.
>>
>>74015659

>Polite

Why would I be polite to the people that I think should be exterminated?
>>
>>74015590

cool, but whites still practiced slavery and its retarded and pathetic when stormfags try to shift all the blame for it onto le jews.

>>74015659
calm down muhammed, go rape some swedish woman before you get too mad
>>
>>74016001
No it's not pathetic no it's not "stormfags" and yes it was primarily the Jews.

Blacks also enslaved whites in Moorish lands longer than whites enslaved blacks in the New World, so they owe us reparations and should apologize you filthy racist.
>>
>>74015816
It wouldn't hurt, some common courtesy is always nice even when exterminating.

>>74016001
jewboy lost the argument and is turning to the sweden yes material. back to tel aviv please
>>
>>74016175

That's some of the most faggot shit I've ever heard. No surprise you're a swede.
>>
>>74016368
wow many jews with american flags
>>
>>74013867
WE
>>
File: superthumb.jpg.cf.jpg (8 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg.cf.jpg
8 KB, 300x250
We already agreed he was a fucking plant to try and make conservatives more accepting of gays and nigger loving. What the fuck is wrong with you people that you still don't get it?
>>
File: 1-milo.jpg (74 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
1-milo.jpg
74 KB, 477x600
>>
>>74009519
Whats with the constant check ups?
> Is this kind of neurosis the new normal?
>>
>>74009519

If I ever see this sodomite he's getting punched in the throat
>>
>>74009519
cancer
>>
>>74016151
>No it's not pathetic

yes it is

> no it's not "stormfags

yes it is

> yes it was primarily the Jews.

no it wasnt. You watched a meme youtube video that named a handful of jews who were involved in the slave trade and took it to mean "OMG IT WAS ALL THEM!" lol

And pointing out that other peoples engaged in slavery doesnt mean whites didnt. You are a stupid person who sucks at arguing your point because you clearly do nothing but sit around in circle jerk hug box threads.
>>
>>74016878
yes it was jews. the fact that you, the jew, is still shilling is proof
>>
>>74010173
Milo's talked about /pol/ before and approves of it.
>>
>>74012824
What made you come to that conclusion??
>>
>>74017233
>the fact that you, the jew, is still shilling is proof

yeah, that doesnt make any fucking sense at all. But what else can I expect from a country as retarded as sweden?
>>
>>74016878
>a handful of Jews
That's the meme here. Jews have been so involved in the slave trade that suggesting they weren't involved in the New World slave trade is simply laughable. They were neck-deep in it, as they were with all other slave trading in the Old World since the fall of Rome. Why should whites self-flagellate for something they partook in for a brief two century span of time? Arabs enslaved blacks for 1,100 years, and still sort of do. Whites were also the first to put slavery to an end by force of arms, something likely to the chagrin of many Jews.

Don't get so hiney holocausted bro, you Jews should learn to hold each other accountable and then maybe people wouldn't resent your race-wide whitewashing of history. You have a lot to apologize for as a group. Far more than whites.
>>
>>74009519
we should try to trigger milo for promoting himself here too much. Lets send him pictures of vaginas and try to convince him to be str8. firing up my tweeter atm
>>
>>74009519
Posturing fag who BTFO sjws and lefties with his charisma and the destructive wit of /pol/ memes.
>>
He actively supports FREE SPEECH in the United States and he isn't even American. I don't agree with everything the man has to say, and that's a good thing in this day and age. I pray we never become complete drone servants to the system and have the FREEDOM to have discussions of different view points without fear of being attacked verbally and physically.
The last line in the sand is Free Speech and if we lose that it's over folks.
>>
>>74017505
but you are a jew and you are shilling
>>
>>74016788

Probably one of his sit-reps testing the waters every other day to see whether or not Milo/his team of writers are doing a good job pandering. I'm a fan of Milo but I gotta "keep it real" as the modern negro might say.
>>
>>74017791
> sit-reps

Fucking jumped ahead of myself... I meant "interns"...
>>
>>74017547
>suggesting they weren't involved in the New World slave trade is simply laughable

yeah, good thing I didnt do that at all you stupid asshole, making your point moot.

Your entire point is "well there were some jews involved, and other peoples through out history had slaves, so this means when whites did it, it wasnt their fault at all!"

>Don't get so hiney holocausted bro

lol the irony. You are getting angry at me because you are too stupid to articulate a defense for your historically illiteracy on a topic you obviously know nothing about other than watching some meme youtube video made by a KKK memeber (SO YOU KNOW ITS COMPLETELY UNBIASED AN ACCURATE!)

and now all you can do is fall back on le edgy memes.
>>
>>74017765

>stupid swede doesnt even know what shilling means

lol its funny how you faggots cucked yourselves to death and now you idiots blame jews for it.
>>
He used to make legitimate points about feminism. Now he's just a disgusting faggot trying to build a cult of personality around himself.
>>
>>74018315
jews were behind it and that is a fact. the people behind the multiculturalism bill were jewish.

same goes for america and the rest of the white world I am sure.

I'm still confident you are a jew and also a shill.
>>
>>74018150
You're clearly getting worked up about some uncomfortable truths :^)

And it wasn't "some Jews" when whole Jewish communities were directly involved, such as in the case of Crimea, Constantinople, Al-Andalus, and other areas where Jews peddled slaves. Jews are a whole race predicated upon the exploitation of others. Talmudic tradition even teaches it. The Jewish version of Heaven is literally all the world's people being enslaved by them, and all their property confiscated and given to Jews. Wee bit of hubris there, one might think!

On the other hand, only a small sliver (1.5%) of white people partook in slavery for a brief blip in history. Was it wrong? Sure. But you're basically squealing because someone lit a match after you just burned the whole city down.

Blaming white people for Jewish sins won't absolve Jews, just so you know :D
>>
>>74018516
>I'm still confident you are a jew and also a shill.

thats because you are a stupid asshole like all swedes. You ruin your own country and then blame le jewish scapegoats because you are such niggers, you cant just accept responsibility for your own actions

its all your fault
>>
>>74015000
This is what I thought.
>>
>>74009519
A total degenerate and a testament to how much conservatives have fallen if they accept this faggot as part of their agenda.
>>
>>74018894

>doubling down on your bullshit "le other people did slavery so that means whites are innocent!" argument

>being passive aggressive like a nu-male

lol you lost the argument and are mad. I bet you also blame the jews for you being a virgin
>>
>>74019024
Pic related is you

literally this buttmad
>>
>>74009519
fuck that nigger loving faggot
>>
>>74019616
>literally this buttmad

Why would I be mad? My country is electing Trump while your shit hole country is killing it self and you are such a faggot, that you would rather blame le jews
>>
>>74009519
hes letting the attention go to his head
>>
>>74009519
Faggot kike
>>
>>74019517
Accusing your opponent of doing exactly what you are doing? How Karl Rove of you!

>Jews committed slavery for millennia and still do BUT WHITES DID IT FOR 200 YEARS THEREFORE THEY'RE TO BLAME FOR ALL OF IT!!!
>t. Jew

This is effectively your argument, and it has been dismantled and dismissed. You have no counter-argument except impotent rage. You -will- respond to this post.
>>
>>74019884
somehow you are assblasted that I told the truth about jewish slavetrade.

wonder why?
>>
>>74009519
He's fun to watch sometimes when he's on news shows. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care that much about what he says though and is just doing it because it makes him popular.
>>
controlled opposition waiting to happen
>>
>>74009519
I think hes pretty good at bashin fems. hes isnt atheist tho which is bad, but pretty fuckin patrician english gentleman
>>
>>74020078

except thats not what Im arguing, but you are such a sensitive little queen you cant grasp this. Dont get mad at me because you believe in retarded meme shit

>>74020101

>y-you are the one who is assblasted!

lol sure thing muhammed. I can tell just by the way you bitch and moan like a faggot that you are some beta bitch whos never been laid.Keep on blaming le jews, nothings ever your fault
>>
>>74009519
promotes white genocide by saying a shit ton of times that black people are sexually superior
>>
>>74009519
Too arrogant.
>>
>>74020389
Since you're resorting to nothing but ad homs I'll go ahead and consider that post your concession. Which leads me to an ad hom of my own:

Did they bolt the yarmulke to your head, or electro-weld it?
>>
>>74020389
why would I ever blame big nosed goblins for not getting laid?

I blaim jews for multiculturalism, slavetrade, media and finance. because that is where jews are fucking up the planet.

not my fault jew goblins can't get laid so they have to go and crash the world ecenomoy because it.
>>
>>74009519
I wouldn't like him if he didn't trigger the SJW's like he does.
>>
>>74009519
Intelligent, but annoyingly gay. His gayness is always at the forefront, and that is just fucking irritating.
>>
>>74009519
just a man who made trolling his identity.

He's gay to piss off his mom, he shits on feminism to piss off the left, sucks nigger dicks to piss off the right.

Funny guy, but literally nothing more than a professional provocateur.
>>
>>74010173
I don't remember a single time Milo complained about antisemitism. It honestly doesn't seem like he cares about religion that much other being against atheism.
>>
>>74009519
If he wasn't gay he would be the true king of /pol/ but he also wouldn't be able to btfo feminists without extreme retribution.

I like him but he is what he is
>>
>>74016725
The gayer the better, my redpilled friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K5UfGNv_Rc
>>
>>74009519
Same as all alt-right dudes, he's a manchild.
>>
milo is kind of like a gayer christopher hitchens

i like him f.am
>>
>>74021009
>He's gay to piss off his mom
pretty sure that was a joke
>>
>>74009519
A filthy Jew trying to paint himself leader of the alt-right to
A) make easy money because he is a Jew
B) Subvert it because he is a Jew
C) Promote faggot degeneracy because that's what Jews do
>>
>>74020588
>>74020670
Will you two faggots give it a rest? You're derailing the thread.
>>
>>74009519
The way he uses black dick jokes really disarms critique about him being a privileged white boi

It's also hilarious.
>>
>>74012725
>mad that he won't suck yours
>>
>>74014933
Was the slave trade "wrong"?
>>
>>74014970
By God you're alt right, sempai.
You're patriotic comment makes me proud of America, I shall mend my wayward shekel snarfing.
>>
>>74022614
Agree, and a more mischievous Douglas Murray.
>>
>>74009519
Fagget = cultural marxist = anglo influence agent. His republicanism is a memetic disguise.
>>
>>74009950
I don't see you doing any college tours to redpill gen y
>>
>>74015590
>Whites enslaving people was actually one of the briefest moments in the long history of slavery, which is still ongoing.

Yes these are all lies.
Shut up Ireland NOTHING HAPPENED THOSE 300 YEARS. hehe
>>
>>74012999
No, he's explained his view of reperations. Reperations would mean a greater investment from the government's part on black communities and their infrastructures, not cash handouts. We'd all benifit from it desu, america would be grea again if niggers could fall in line, and that means destroying their nigger culture with the an easier transition into the middle class.
>>
Jew faggot, there is a bunch of oppurtunistis now that the "alt-right" is a thing and Trump destroyed the Neocohens.

Hipster Racist and Aryanskynet are the guys.
>>
>>74026642
You didn't invent espionage (Sir Francis Walsingham) but you did prefect it, so I'm listening, Ivan.
>>
>>74026714
Excellent comment from the Great White North.
Milo engages and slays these pc/swj hambeasts like a modern St. George slaying dragons.
God bless him. It's men like Milo that Empires are built upon.
>>
>>74009519
I think he might be a gay
>>
File: 1462927113177.jpg (81 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1462927113177.jpg
81 KB, 500x599
>>74009519
Pic related
>>
>>74027836
KEK, indeed we all know how /pol/ takes a dim view of faggotry.
>>
>>74009519
YEAH HES AWESOME DUDE!

that's what you came here for right?
>>
>milo samefagging his own thread with multiple proxies
>doesn't realize these threads only wisen more people up to the fact he's a kike

Good thing everybody on /pol/ is just pranksters ahahahahha
>>
>>74028128
Practicality from a leaf, I'm sure that's the rare occurrence OP desired.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.