[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow Austrians, look at this baseless trash article on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Cf1KiPoUEAArhQz.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Cf1KiPoUEAArhQz.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
My fellow Austrians, look at this baseless trash article on the rise of the "right-wing" in Austria. I hope you are all voting Hofer, if you are not you are all betraying your own country and culture and will be treated even worse than the mudslimes when the cleansing comes.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/opinion/austria-and-the-future-of-europe.html?smid=fb-share&fb_action_ids=10154796372974428&fb_action_types=og.shares
>>
>>74004325

My parents were born in Austria, would love to visit their hometown one day, meine landsmann
>>
>the european media
Charlie Hebdo wasn't enough
>>
Austria is German btw
>>
>>74004325
Only idiots vote for Hofer. Voting Hofer means Austria gets sanctioned by the rest of Europe and Germany. That will cause a crisis in Austria, an economic depression and more job losses.

Vote for Van der Bellen, at least he will keep your right wing extremist Nazis out of the government. You really want those people in government, they could reduce the influx of cheap labor.
>>
>>74004557
Bismarck pls
>>
>>74004627
>Right wing extremism is bad
Wtf
>I would rather want to have rapist as long I can have my overpriced pieces of technology!
>>
>>74004436
Please do come visit us, you would like it here. Hopefully you can visit us after we've fixed this migrant "crisis" issue and have re-taken our land and culture from the Islamist plague.

>>74004557
I'm absolutely fine with that, I hope we can all re-unite and take back what is rightfully ours one day. I hope it happens in my lifetime.

>>74004627
I would take job losses and sanctions over becoming a cuck like yourself, Hans. Also, you know what happened last time there was an economic depression in a German speaking land and one man found the right people to blame it on. I honestly cannot wait, things must get worse in order for things to get better. The gastarbeiter don't belong here forver, they were just guess workers after all.
>>
File: image.png (643 KB, 899x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
643 KB, 899x568
>>74005100
Nice to see that there's atleast one Austrian who isn't cucked by their elite!
>>
>>74005270
We need this picture to come true in our lifetime, or at least do whatever we can for our children to be able to thrive in it.
I used to be a leftist cuck, but then I woke up. It sucks being called "ignorant" by all the lefties these days though. I've turned many people to my side, but there are so many Austrians without hope. I have no idea how things have gotten so bad that so many of our people are willing to give up their cultural identity and first-world living standards to accommodate third-worlders. The zionist revisionist-history media machine really has no bounds.
>>
>>74005100
>I hope we can all re-unite
No thanks
>>
>>74004325
Are you kidding me? No sane country will allow Germans to be nationalistic. Germans have tendency to fuck shit up.
>>
File: 1462477320601.jpg (94 KB, 425x570) Image search: [Google]
1462477320601.jpg
94 KB, 425x570
>>74005100
>after we've fixed this migrant "crisis" issue
it's not going to be fixed. you are delusional if you think it will stop or be "fixed"
>>
>>74005870
It's cool man, we don't need to as long as we all return to our traditional European society. Sovereignty will be respected and every European nation will have it's place at the edifice of civilized western values. Deporting/ cleansing of the Islamists and other undesirables is non-negotiable though so brace yourself
>>
>>74006088
>Sees flag
Opinion dismissed
>>74006141
Do you know that in Weimar Germany nobody thought that the problem would be never fixed as well? Weimar Germany was far from lost too, but this time we have the problem that is the propaganda state enforced by American occupiers.
>>
>>74006141
Well Poland, seeing as I'm half Polish myself and have a very high-amount of respect for the Polish people and their history, I will most definitely leave this sinking ship if things go too far south and find myself a place to live in Poland. You guys are absolutely doing it right and I couldn't be more proud. But as of right now, elections and public approval ratings are looking good across Germany and Austria, so don't count us out of the fight yet.
>>
>>74005100
>I would take job losses and sanctions over becoming a cuck like yourself, Hans. Also, you know what happened last time there was an economic depression in a German speaking land and one man found the right people to blame it on. I honestly cannot wait, things must get worse in order for things to get better. The gastarbeiter don't belong here forver, they were just guess workers after all.

1. Milton Friedman correctly said that migrants increase GDP growth and contribute to a sustainable society.

2. Van der Bellen is an atheist, Hofer a pretend theist. Better to vote for the atheist, desi-senpai-san.

3. Think about the children.
>>
>>74006576
All jokes and leftist-satire aside, nobody can actually believe or propagate or believe any of those things. Oh wait...yes there are. As I said before, they will be treated worse than the Islamists when the time comes.

But tell me, what is your actual stance as of right now on the AFD, and the rising approval ratings and negative opinions on Islamist immigration, last I heard it was 70% or so? Do you approve of this, and if so, do you think they can gain more ground in the time to come?
>>
>>74006576
>Van der Bellen is an atheist

And a former protestant. Kill every heretic.
>>
>>74006841
I vote Bündnis 90/Grüne, desi-senpai. Not even kidding.

Fuck the AfD and their anti-EU, anti free trade, anti globalist agenda.
>>
>>74007107
You can't be serious. You must be a troll
>>
I'll be in Vienna on election sunday.
Hope this won't interfere with my sightseeing.
>>
>>74007414
Be prepared for riots if Hofer wins.
>>
>>74006088
>Germans have tendency to fuck shit up.
Like they're doing now while their nationalism is near non-existence?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.