[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women outcompeting men in higher education?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: m vs f.jpe.jpg (85 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
m vs f.jpe.jpg
85 KB, 970x724
Why are women outcompeting men in higher education?
>>
>>74003735
Because they can leach off of their wealthy older bfs in order to pay for their degrees.
>>
Society is crumbling and only the most conformist people still want to participate in it
>>
Cuz men are giving up. They're tired of people telling them that they aren't needed and terrible. I don't blame them honestly
>>
>>74003916

This.

Also, educational systems and western society in general overwhelmingly favors women over men.

This is by design though. They've had this plan in mind for over 50 years and now it has finally come to fruition.

Lots of guys don't bother with society anymore, but the system has a way of keeping us hostage and I see signs that an Internet movement is growing that will try to force guys to submit to women again. I just hope guys can summon their balls and say "NO" this time.
>>
Because men go get jobs in the real world while women go to college to get their masters in gender studies and african literature to extend their safe space
>>
Education system puts boys at a disadvantage from the start by not allowing "horseplay," unstructured outside playtime, or really anything that boys do. Girls fit the system that we have much better than boys, and it's not the fault of the boy, but the fault of those who continue to allow this system to continue. Because boys are disadvantaged, from the start, recovering later is much harder. I'm pretty sure men blow women out of the water in SAT and ACT tests, which proves that most men are still more mentally able then most women, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>74004156
>Lots of guys don't bother with society anymore

How do you mean exactly?
>>
>>74003735
because of retard non-disciplines like gender studies
>>
File: 1454682252685.jpg (177 KB, 546x960) Image search: [Google]
1454682252685.jpg
177 KB, 546x960
>>74003735
They are out competing in sheer numbers of graduates. If you look at what they graduate in vs men, then the numbers tell a different story.

I few days ago i saw a study that showed that women were graduating in bulk from liberal arts / Humanitarian classes. In contrast to the guys who were more likely to pick a more technical study, like electrical engineering.

Cant really find the study right now, but I'll link it when i find it
>>
>>74004278

Well, I personally know many guys that just keep to themselves and don't get involved in many things.

It's a rising topic - the idea of men "opting out". Things get very angsty and heated when people start to talk about how men aren't "real men" anymore.

The lower rates of men in higher education, the decimate birth and marriage rates, the people I know, and the fact that so many women (and whiteknight betas on the Internet) complain about men opting out shows me that we're really onto something here.
>>
Cuz the Matriarchy is keeping us down. Or we're just lazy, whichever.
>>
>>74004267
>Education system puts boys at a disadvantage from the start by not allowing "horseplay," unstructured outside playtime, or really anything that boys do.

What the fucking shit does this even mean?

you're upset you can't physically fight someone in a professional job/education?

that you can't stop what you're doing, drop everything, and go out and play pick-up basketball for 2 hours?

do you have ADHD and autism or something?
>>
>>74003735
By destroying education's value through hyperinflation, and lowering standards. That chart conflates bridge-building engineers with people who once read a children's book and wrote a report about how much they liked it.
>>
>>74004785
I was penalized and wrongly corrected several times for answering questions properly. Numerous others have observed the same thing. Not only can most women not handle being in charge of children, some actively skew their discipline to right societal wrongs.
>>
File: 1448400693826.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1448400693826.png
6 KB, 377x330
>>74003735
because they have no penis, they suck at careers though
>>
>>74004785
Classes are extremely rigid, but in a way opposite of what you'd think. Students learn by reading or "exploring" through literature. In my chemistry and biology classes we have to let students consume information from articles, and then decide for themselves whats important. We cant lecture and drill anymore because that's archaic and off-putting to women, who want to talk and socialize and feel important instead of learning from someone who knows what is important. This liberal bullshit is killing boys, who thrive on listening but get bored extremely quickly.
>>
>>74004785
In my experience, boys learn MUCH faster than girls, or they don't learn at all. But all boys get bored. 80 minutes sitting still is impossible for a 12 year old boy about to blast into puberty.
>>
>>74005027
what school did you go to and what did you study?

as someone who just graduated with a masters in tax accounting 1 week ago i have not once, even when i had to take bullshit general education requirement classes, dealt with getting actually penalized for getting "right" answers. and no, open ended philosophy essay assignments that you fail because you inject MUH MGTOW for an unrelated essay prompt is not "getting penalized for the right answer"

also you still didn't answer my question. what the fuck does horseplay, unstructured playtime, or anything boys do have to do with working in a professional setting or getting an education to do so? once again: do you have ADHD so bad you can't sit still and have to fight someone or play outside?
>>
>>74004443
This. The degrees women get are on average garbage degrees with no or little employment prospects. It's also no surprise they graduate in higher numbers. They take the easier path. I passed my humanities classes with As and Bs bullshitting the entire time.

I remember reading something years or so ago about how the highest scoring students for humanities classes are actually on average STEM students. It's not surprising, humanities are fucking easy.
>>
Its not that hard to get a social science degree...I would guess a STEM degree would be the opposite.
>>
>>74004156
>I just hope guys can summon their balls and say "NO" this time
they wont, men will just get on their knees for cunts
if they don't, they'll get tossed in prison
>>
>>74003735
because engineering is hard and a degree in social work is easy
>>
>>74007682

Probably. Men have no balls today, even the "alpha males" are effeminate queer losers.
>>
>>74003735
because gender studies is easier than anything STEM related
>>
File: 1445540047745-2.png (66 KB, 740x643) Image search: [Google]
1445540047745-2.png
66 KB, 740x643
>>74003735
>>
>>74010386
This desu.

They should break that chart up and show it by degree for each sex.

And women wonder why they make less than men. Well, gender studies majors tend to have shittier job options than engineering majors.

They think that an HR cubicle drone should make as much as a software engineer or project manager they are fucking dreaming.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.