[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Wrong with Hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hate.png (27 KB, 623x422) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
27 KB, 623x422
It evolved for a reason. Just like all the other emotions. Why are people so squeamish about it?
>>
File: 1451902235663.jpg (21 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1451902235663.jpg
21 KB, 563x542
>>74003504
>Why are people so squeamish about it?
Because they're so irrelevant that they lack a proper enemy, so they don't know any name to put on their list and hatred doesn't manifest. It's quite a shame, desu.
>>
>>74003504
>>74005708

We all need to embrace hate, honestly.

What bothers me more than a corrupt world is people who insist that the world and people are good when the world and people are not.
>>
>>74003504
First there are hate crimes, and then there is hate speech. When hate speech becomes a crime, then so can any emotion. Once all emotions are regulated by the government, total enslavement begins. Enjoy your day.
>>
>>74006870

We are not all "brothers". We are not one big "family". We are competitors. Those who refuse to compete will disappear from the gene pool.
>>
"Because someone might hate me, and that's not a world I want to live in!"
-t. Every liberal faggot on planet earth.
>>
Hate is evolution's way of pruning out the unfit.
>>
>>74003504
Schizophrenia evolved for a reason. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing.
>>
>>74008055

And your proof that Schizophrenia "evolved" is?

(Almost) all humans feel hate. Schizophrenia is an aeration.

False analogy.
>>
>>74007238
Yes, but that mentality is only healthy when applied to competing communities/nations. When you behave that way towards the people within your community/nation, you become a sniveling kike who exists only to serve himself.
>>
because most violent crimes would not exist without hatred
>>
>>74010537
>because most violent crimes would not exist without hatred

Bullshit. Violent crimes are committed for any number of reasons, personal gain being the most common.
>>
>>74011474
most crimes are commited by dindus that chimp out over something and stab/beat/shot someone until they die, are you saying that most of crimes in usa for example, that are commited by blacks, are carefully planned?
>>
>>74011747

Hate and rage are not the same. Dindus simply can't control their urges.
>>
>>74012202
Hate without rage is impotent.
>>
>>74012462
>Hate without rage is impotent.

Absurd. The best hate is served cold and calculating. Rage is a nigger reaction. No thought, just feral emotion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.