[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's 2100 >A great war starts between the Eurabian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 78594921.png (131 KB, 1270x958) Image search: [Google]
78594921.png
131 KB, 1270x958
>It's 2100
>A great war starts between the Eurabian Caliphate and the United States of Amexica
Who does /pol/ support?
>>
>>74002224
which one has more whites?

does the eurabian caliphate have converted whites for jihad or are they all replaced by shitskins
>>
>>74002224
>United States of Amexica
did american express launch a coup or something?
>>
>>74002224
USA
hispanics can make something almost resembling culture
.. What about the PRC?
>>
>United States of America
I think you mean the Dominion of Camerica. Mexico is shit and doesn't deserve to be in the name
>>
>>74002224
Fuck you my country will never be part of Amexica

Also obviously Russia
>>
>>74002673
But when Canada kill their enemies they win, how can Canada win a war?
>>
>>74002520
Nowhere, the white race has been extinct for the last 20 years.
>>
File: 1457314420269.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457314420269.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>74003156
>the white race has been extinct for the last 20 years

then pic related is the only option
>>
>>74003156
We didn't just into space and leave the muds to fight amongst themselves?
>>
What happened to Poland? We into space or back into mother russia?
>>
>>74002224
>implying Russia wouldn't be on America's side
>implying China wouldn't exist
>>
The Jews
>>
>>74003553
this...

China will just sweep everyone from underneath and kill everyone with their soulless population
>>
Ay ay ay ay!
>>
I don't know
I'm naturally more aligned with the catholics because I'm Christian and I like qt latinas but muslims are less tolerant of degeneracy and their culture is older and more spiritual, probably just make Christians pay jizya too
What's better, having to pay jizya to muslims or being more degenerate but also being christian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.