[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you worship The Crane, /int/? Do you give your body, your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: The_Crane.jpg (226 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
The_Crane.jpg
226 KB, 1600x1200
Do you worship The Crane, /int/?
Do you give your body, your soul and your mind to it's cause?
Do you live and breathe for the Eldritch Machine and the better world it will bring us?
If so, you're my brothers.
If no, you're just the bricks that shall break when day will come.
In the name of Machine, Cog and Lever.
>>
>>74000829
That thing is so sexy.
>>
Thanks for the flag, nerd
>>
>>74000905
German engineering, m8.
>>74000944
No problem, newfaggot.
>>
File: 1444611848227.jpg (63 KB, 641x900) Image search: [Google]
1444611848227.jpg
63 KB, 641x900
>>74000829
>Do you live and breathe for the Eldritch Machine and the better world it will bring us?
I SEE YOU XENO ALIEN SCUM

PHILIP K DICK TOLD ME ABOUT YOU FUCKERS

Earth Drugs > Space Alien Drugs
>>
>>74000829
crane is love
crane is life
now fuck off to /b/ sgaed hidden reported banned fbi and swatted and i fucked youre mom
>>
>>74000829
also you make cool drum cymbals now fuck off
>>
>>74001067
Cletus, lay it down.
Philip Dick was a faggot and wrote like an even bigger faggot.
>>
>>74000829
Tower crane op reporting for duty.
>>
>>74001213
>Cletus

I'm sure incest and cosanguination is more frequent in Azerbaijan than the USA considering how apt mudslimes are to marry their first cousins.

I wouldn't expect a third-world goat herder to be able to understand words with more than 4 syllables so it's no wonder PKD triggers you, lel
>>
>>74001724
>being this mad
>sucking Dicks's Dick so much
Lmao.
Go read some Zelyazny, give your puny brain something worthy.
>>
>>74001870
>lol u mad
Not an argument

>makes fun of me for appreciating PKD

I'm sure Azerbaijan has so many innovative/creative world-renowned sci-fi authors :^)

>mehmet rode his goat into the docking bay
>as he took off his radiation helmet that went to his E.V. suit, he petted his goat and fed her a handful of hay before he unzipped his pants
>Mehmet sighed. "We have protein resequencers to create food, plasma weapons to shoot superheated bolts of energy, but I still have to ride around on this fucking goat everywhere! Only Allah knows why we're stuck together rather than me being stuck with a loyal wife by now!"
>The goat bleated as Mehmet shoved his erect member into it's rear end.
>>
>>74000829
Wow. My erection tells me I do have a thing for cranes.
>>
File: 1458800425384.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
1458800425384.png
40 KB, 309x433
>>74000829
int?

NO :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>74000829
good post. good GOOD post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.