[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non Americans, how do you feel when people label the POTUS as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Non Americans, how do you feel when people label the POTUS as the most important job on the planet? Do you agree or disagree?
>>
>>73999273
Important? Maybe, he has control over some nukes, after all. But even a NEET is more valuable than any politician.
>>
I just kind of laugh. It's a largely powerless position and you pretty much just listen to advisors and get your shit voted down by congress
>>
>>73999273
That's a good ol' Southern thicc!
>>
>>73999273
I think the people with the real power are people whose names and faces we will never know. The POTUS holds executive authority over a powerful military force but there are probably people who would stop him from starting wars for no reason. You never truly know the political considerations that happen behind every decision.
>>
>>73999907
>I think the people with the real power are people whose names and faces we will never know.
>flag
Are you mocking us?
>>
>>73999273
couldnt care less, my self esteem isn´t based on whether or not my country is ´the greatest in the world hurrr durr freedommmzzz´
>>
>>73999273
The most important job on the planet is being a parent to your child.
But POTUS is pretty high up there.
With out a doubt the most important political figure in the world. When POTUS speaks the world listens.
>>
>>73999907

You mean there are people who would get him to start wars for someone else's reasons. (.).(.)
>>
>>74002503
I didn't mean for it to sound that way.
Oh Canada...
>>
>>73999273
POTUS doesn't stand for President of the Peoples Republic of China.
>>
>>73999273
That's a jewess
>>
Sauces? I want good dick feel
>>
>>73999273
you know they agree. thats why they wont shut up about our election. they all know we run this shit. their leaders are just puppets for us. even our "enemies". we just use them as distractions for the masses
>>
>>74005562
Www.Seductivejewess.com
>>
>>74005991
Thanks m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.