[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a man. Get married.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What does /pol/ think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

It seems the only arguments in favour of marriage in the video is that married men make a lot more money... to support their wife and kids.

I know /pol/ is divided on this issue (for/against marriage), so I'm curious what you have to say about this.
>>
How the fuck do they make more money by just being married
>>
>>73996112
They work more hours and are more motivated to find better jobs.

The video cites stats that married men work over 400 hours more per year than single men.
>>
>>73996001
I'll get married once the law swings in favor of men once more.
>>
File: i waited and died.jpg (53 KB, 491x550) Image search: [Google]
i waited and died.jpg
53 KB, 491x550
>>73996473
>>
File: 1458501423951.jpg (60 KB, 599x787) Image search: [Google]
1458501423951.jpg
60 KB, 599x787
>>73996001

If i found the right woman, i would marry her on the spot.

Maybe i never do. In the meantime i'm working on making myself the best i can be.
>>
>>73996248
But men getting a cent more than women has nothing to do with work ethic... r-right, guys?
>>
>>73996001
>I know /pol/ is divided on this issue (for/against marriage), so I'm curious what you have to say about this.
No, angry /r9k/ virgins are divided on this issue.
If you are on /pol/ and you think making more whites shouldn't be something you should be doing then what the fuck are you doing here?
>>
File: laughing ares.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
laughing ares.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>73996716
If you actually do the calculations using the video's statistics, married men actually make less per hour, too.
>>
>>73996112
Tax benefits on one hand.
The assumption that married men settle down and put more effort into their jobs while single men are content with less on the other.
>>
>>73996001
Guys, we really need to downvote this shit en masse. Maybe they'll get back to this issue or even delete this video once that happens.

>>73996112
>How the fuck do they make more money by just being married
>>73996248
>They work more hours and are more motivated to find better jobs.
Simply put, they now have a demanding wife that wants luxuries. What does the average "neckbeard" spend money on? A new computer once in a blue moon, some anime posters, the rare few anime figurines and maybe some vidya if he doesn't simply torrent them. A married man? He needs a bigger house, a new car, a "prestigious" job, fancy vacations, new dresses for his wife etc. etc.

Married men earn more by necessity, not because their wives transform them into better people.

>>73997061
Is that so?
>>
>>73996001
Marriage used to serve a real purpose, and it no longer does.
Aside from appeasing religious tradition, a man gains absolutely nothing from marrying a long term girlfriend instead of just keeping her as a girlfriend. There is substantial risk, and no reward.

Personally I'd rather not support the whole wedding industry, or the jewel cartels either. All evil soulless professions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.