[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
So much for STEM and rationnal thinking about races when you support a candidate endorsing hysteric and paranoid moms beliefs.
>>
>>
>Asbestos
>Leaded gasoline
>pesticides

governments with corporate interests at heart would never lie to you goy, just inject your children with all these things
>>
>>73993479

I was a die hard Trump fan, but seeing this random tweet from years ago about a subject I don't really care, I'm now FEELING THE BERN!
>>
>>73993479
>>73993532
Why do you care so much about a country that isnt your owns election?
>>
>>73993479
Lots of people do have stories like this though, are we supposed to just ignore all of them?
>>
Fuck trump was our only hope. Now its antivaccer racist wall builder, i have a vagina so i should be president email deleter, or commie jew
>>
>>73993711
America is arguably one of the most powerful countries in the world, even if you live in a different country the president will be infuencial in some way.
>>
I do hpe he wins for KEK's sake butt fuck me he speaks like a mong
>>
>>73993751
Its been proven wrong so many times that ignoring the occasional story is not and ignorant thing to do.
>>
>>73993479
Lol at the date.
You people are really digging.
>>
>>73993751
I think the people that believe this tend to not understand Autism Spectrum Disorder. Its something that can rear its head at like 2 years old, sometimes after the child's first vaccination. So naturally parents blame the severe behavior changes on the medicine or whatever is pumped into their child. Autism is just a time bomb.
>>
You know what's interesting about these is he never States he believes these statements or writes in a manner that would suggest he has a stance on them or even uses possessives.

It almost looks like one of those bots that pulls random quotes based on expected visceral reaction.
>>
>>73993479
I have autism and I was vaccinated, he may be on to something, Trump does ot again, hes always 1 step ahead!
>>
>>73994328
>>73993532

Shit never mind, there goes my observation.
>>
File: 2016-05-05_20-44-14.webm (2 MB, 386x266) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05_20-44-14.webm
2 MB, 386x266
I am now, a Cruz missile

On a serious note, in the US we give most vaccines all at once on children, instead of spreading the shots between several visits. This could have significant developmental effects on children that haven't been investigated yet. This is not an antivax opinion.
>>
>>73993479
What a brilliant strategic move!
>>
File: Autism1.png (1 MB, 996x747) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.png
1 MB, 996x747
>>73993711
Yes because foreign policies of America did not impact us AT ALL here in Europe, migrants crisis is totally fortuitous and we have 0 economic tighs, you are not the first investors of my countires and there is no close military alliance between our countries.

>>73994054
>>73994014
>>73993982
>>73993756
>>73993751
>>73993691
Recognizing it is dumb as fuck would be a first step and not behaving like some redditor liberal zealot would be even better.
>>
File: 4v758.jpg.png (24 KB, 470x269) Image search: [Google]
4v758.jpg.png
24 KB, 470x269
>>73993479
>>
>pumping your kid full of vaccines all at once

Space it out famalan.
>>
Wow, really makes you think

Guess I just became a ClintLicker
>>
>>73993479
There's a whistleblower dealing with Congress right now, claiming the CDC falsified experimental data on the vaccine autism link.

A documentary about said whistleblower has been getting soft banned all over the place in the US.

I'm gonna wait to see how this plays out, now I'm curious.
>>
My nephew was barely out of his moms vag and they we sticking him with needles with vaccines in them. My bro had to raise hell at the hospital to get them to stop. Its fucked they do them all at once when the kids like a day old.
>>
>>73995608
Bullshit, most vaccines begin after 6 months, the only vaccine in the 2 first month is for Hepatite B because there is a high risk of chronic condition if the baby catch it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.