[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 435x580
Hey, gang,

Is anyone else having second thoughts after Donald Trump? After viewing the list of Hillary Clintons 7 biggest accomplishments over at https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/seven-hillary-clintons-biggest-accomplishments/ I can't help but feel that Mrs. Clinton is the most experienced and qualified candidate for the position. With Trump we'd get *yawn* another white man. With Clinton we'd have our FIRST female president. It'd be pretty cool to be part of that history!

Let's rap for a second: what're some of your favorite accomplishments of Mrs. Clinton?

Feel free to share some of those funny frogs as well :)
>>
too obvious, not actually a shill. Shills are subtle. Bad troll, sage.
>>
Wow good points! I am now a #shiggydiggy
>>
#itsherturn
>>
>>73991866
>>73991884
Welcome aboard! Please tell your American friends all about Hillary!
>>
>>73991504
Nice bait op
>>
I actually wonder, do Hillary shills believe they can inflence us to like the old hag? I mean the cunt is almost the anti-thesis of /pol/.
>>
6/10 because you made me laugh.
>>
>>73991504

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

HEY YOU.
Yes you!

Want to earn an extra buck?
Post a thread endorsing Hillary to earn some quick cash!

Thread with 0-20 replies:
>$0.02.
Thread with 21-100 replies:
>$0.10
Thread with 101-150 replies:
>$0.15
Thread with 151-200 replies:
>$0.20
Thread with 201+ replies:
>$0.40
It only takes seconds to create a thread.
>>
>>73991504
Let's rap for a second. kek.
>>
>>73992781

But please be better at it than OP when you do your own thread.
>>
>With Clinton we'd have our FIRST female president.

Is this all you fuckers care about when it comes to who's being president?
>>
>>73992666
I think most shills are ironic, the real ones are shells of men who have no moral well-being.
>>
>>73992936
0/44 US Presidents have been women.

Over 50% of the population is female.

Shouldn't they have some proper representation for once? I mean I'm a privileged white male but still--I know when inequalities need to be rectified.
>>
>>73991504
I like the part where she killed those people
>>
File: giphy.gif (897 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
897 KB, 500x282
>>73991504
>Let's rap for a second
>Let's rap for a second
>Let's rap for a second
>>
>>73993059
What happens when Hillary is on her period, she will do all kinds of ballistic shit.

And you wonder why the US never had a female president.
>>
>>73993059
They are, men are more suited to the presidency than women. Men and women are as equal as Great Danes and Shiitzus
>>
>>73991504

I USED TO BE A #TRUMPETER BUT AFTER SEEING THIS I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSLE
>>
>>73993337
...you do know that 70 year old women don't have periods, right?
>>
>>73993337
>period
Dude.. she probably stopped having periods before most /pol/tards were born.
>>
>>73991504
I like the part where she released thousands of classified documents due to tech incompetence.
>>
>>73991504
>Hey Gang

>let's rap for a second

Do you even shill?
>>
>>73991611
Do you actually think this was a genuine shill attempt, Leaf?
>>
>>73991504
I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>73991504
I was going to vote for #herstory, but then I thought, what difference does it make? America is already great, I don't need to vote.
>>
File: 1463169028062.jpg (89 KB, 736x581) Image search: [Google]
1463169028062.jpg
89 KB, 736x581
>>73991504
>>
>>73991504
Running guns to alqueda from Lybia to Syria is my favorite accomplishments. Or maybe her strengthening ties with the Saudis. Not sure
>>
File: 1407203703143.gif (269 KB, 380x455) Image search: [Google]
1407203703143.gif
269 KB, 380x455
>>73991504
Garbage lib shill. Obvious
>>
>>73991504
>With Clinton we'd have our FIRST female president. It'd be pretty cool to be part of that history!
idiot
>>
File: 0095 - 8Vl2j66.jpg (49 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
0095 - 8Vl2j66.jpg
49 KB, 343x340
Hillary is truly the mature voter's candidate. She has a record of public service that no one else in the field can match and her history shows that her values drive her policies and not the other way around. I personally can't help but view Bernie and Trump supporters as insatiable children who would rather whine that the America that Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, and Hillary as secretary of state built for us doesn't meet their short sighted and ill-thought-out standards. It's clear that she is the only viable candidate for president of the united states, and I will be proud when we as Americans can say that a woman has been the leader of our country in 2017.
>>
>>73995994
Well said, amigo :) Cya in the voters booth in November!
>>
>>73991504
Hi I just wanted to say that your postings the fact that Drumpf is nominee has convinced me to vote for Hillary. She has the most experience. Bernie is too extreme. I used to be a #cruzmissile but I see the truth now that #ItsHerTurn
>>
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/112-reasons-and-counting-hillary-clinton-should-be-our-next-president/
>>
>>73991504
This is a very well thought out and coherent argument. It's refreshing to see a clear headed case being made, especially with how tumultuous this election cycle has been :)

In the end, women are more than half of this country's population, and i think its about #herturn now. I'm ready to give power to a woman, im certainly no sexist! Anyways, it would go a long ways to making up for the centuries of oppression the system has put on these beautiful creatures ;(

Best regards, a random stranger :D
>>
>>73991611
leave troll ur bad

>>73991939
This doesn't concern you for you have the constitution. Leave!
>>
i shill for hillary now too OP!
>>
>>73991504
Hillary clinton
is working for britain
I ain't shittin
>>
>>73997207
sure
>>
File: Tired HIllary DW.jpg (187 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Tired HIllary DW.jpg
187 KB, 468x592
>>73991504
"6 Words."
>>
Wow, I was on the fence between supporting Hillary and Trump, but after reading the informative link that you provided, I think that I am going to vote for Hillary Clinton in November!
>>
File: brownshirt pepe.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
brownshirt pepe.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>Implying this isn a shill thread

Sad thing is she´ll probably win and Britain wont leave the EU.

If americans and brits play their cards right, 2016 could be the year of the white man, Donald Trump one one side and an independent Britain on the other.
>>
File: dddd.png (57 KB, 257x96) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
57 KB, 257x96
>>73991504
>tfw when your opponent's social marketing campaign members are only high school assembly level plebs
>>
>>73991504
I would sooner shoot myself in the mouth than vote for Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: Hillary Scandal 1.png (104 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Scandal 1.png
104 KB, 1280x1024
Obligatory
>>
File: Hillary Scandal 2.png (88 KB, 1232x456) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Scandal 2.png
88 KB, 1232x456
>>73997571
>>73991504
>There are people replying that don't understand this is shitty bait.

Fucking hell, /pol/
>>
>>73993059
>Shouldn't they have some proper representation for once?
thinking that Hillary Clinton is the best representation of American women is more misogynistic than never electing a female president could be
>>
Hi friends. I have given in much thought and realized that Trump doesn't have the required experience to be President. He is too brash and mean to women as well. Did you hear what he said recently about the wage gap? He said that IF women do an equal job to men, that they'll be paid the same. I can't stand for this misogyny so #ImWithHer.
>>
File: Hilldog.png (442 KB, 1338x646) Image search: [Google]
Hilldog.png
442 KB, 1338x646
>I agree

B..but I don't agree
>>
File: 1457889691015.jpg (85 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1457889691015.jpg
85 KB, 1631x1571
>>73991504
>Feel free to share some of those funny frogs as well :)

>MFW
>>
cringe
>>
File: 1449201397548.jpg (54 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1449201397548.jpg
54 KB, 454x340
>>73991504
>>
>>73991504
Apparently Hillary really does have a PAC that exists solely to "correct the record" on online forums and attempt to convince people to vote for her. I'd like to see some legitimate attempts.
>>
>>73998212
They're all over /r/politics on reddit
>>
>>73998346
That's a pity. I know reddit will find no love here, but that's truly a shame.
>>
>>73998212
Do you think its even possible to succeed in "correcting pol" when it comes to Hillary?

I remember months ago, /pol/ got raided hard by bernie people from reddit but that died after a week.
>>
>>73998456
You can pick some of them out here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4jbfpf/this_is_one_weak_nominee_hillary_clintons_problem/?sort=controversial
>>
>>73991504
>Feel free to share some of those funny frogs as well :)

good one
>>
Hi everyone, just chiming in to let you all know that I support Hillary. Her qualifications are impossible to deny. Former senator, secretary of state, and brilliant trial lawyer. Being the president is about not causing catastrophes; fixing the economy is for Congress and the Fed. Trump is unstable, vain, and incompetent. His presidency would be a real threat.

I think /pol/ users hate Hillary so much because of their insecurity. Every person I know who has obtained a college or postgraduate degree recognizes that there can be no serious debate about who the next president should be. The only people I see supporting Trump have either failed to graduate from high school or are veterans who think that the Country owes them a job in addition to the free education and lifetime healthcare they are already entitled to. Ashamed of their lack of opportunity and unwilling to work hard in order to compete in today's economy, Trump supports have fallen victim to Trump's fantasy vision of trade wars and isolationism bringing back jobs and glory to America.

I am a lawyer who makes over six figures, I have a beautiful wife, a house, two cars, and enough disposable income to travel frequently. I obtained my way of life with hard work and a little luck, and so could you. But instead, you're on the internet shilling for Trump because you're too afraid to acknowledge the truth: you're even more worthless and lazy than the minorities you vilify.
>>
>>73993059
Ask Brazil how that worked out for them
>>
>>73998672
>I am a lawyer who makes over six figures, I have a beautiful wife, a house, two cars, and enough disposable income to travel frequently.
How does the meme go:
"I have blonde hair and blue eyes, work at wendy´s, earn 500k a year and have a 10/10 girlfriend"
>>
File: 1461089309041.jpg (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461089309041.jpg
117 KB, 900x900
>>73998672
>>
Question: How dangerous is it to pretend to be a cucked white male? You might let some in the door who think they're in good company.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x1280
I am now a #Shillary4Hillary

Also, check the dubs
>>
>>73998903
I'll put my post into terms that you can understand. Your hatred of Sadiq Khan has found a convenient foil in the form of his muslim religion, but in truth you can't stand the fact that the system of entitlement that probably helped your father and his father will not help you. Here is someone from a modest background who has achieved more in life than you can ever hope to with only a little hard work and luck.

I have even less sympathy for British /pol/fags than Americans; you lot have free healthcare, quality education, and nearly borderless access to the eurozone economy. Yet here you are little englanding on the internet because you still failed.
>>
>>73998530
Jeez. Seeing political hacks attempt to join in on "just good ol' convo" is more cringeworthy than seeing Hillary pretend to like black people.

>>73998672
See, this troll is more believable.
>>
>>73999199
Like I said, Hillary supporters know that hard work and a little luck is all we need. Congratulations on the triple double. Trump fags can only stew in their own failure.
>>
>>73992781
>literally outpaid by the chinese
>i
>t
>e
>r
>a
>l
>l
>y
how is this even possible
>>
>>73991504

No Hillary shill, I don't have second thoughts:

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her charity.
>>
>>73999693
Good list and I mean that sincerely.

Now, if you could put sauce Under each of those bullet points I would shill that list in every comment section on every webpage that exists.
>>
>>73991504

Well, it took some convincing. But, now I can safely say I'm a #cruzmissile.
>>
>>73999693
Well done anon.
>>
>>73999693
>-She's a she
So?
>-She's fat
You think Trump's thin?
>-She's old
Trump is older, you fucking idiot.
>-She's a baby boomer
See above.
>-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
Aren't trump supporters always banging on about how Trump is qualified because he is a billionaire?
>-She's the face of establishment politics
Yawn.
>-She's a globalist neo-con
I think you don't really know what those words mean.
>-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
Which has been the case in American politics since WW2. You think Trump isn't going to do the same thing? His whole platform involves using threats to extract promises from corporations. What do you think the corporations will do? Roll over?
>-She's a shameless liar
"John Miller"
>-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
DONALD TRUMP'S TAXES ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
>-She has stroke-induced brain damage
Okay, you've fallen off the wagon.
>-She's a cuckquean
And you're envious of her success.

So basically she's just a female version of trump?
>>
>>73999218
>system of entitlement that probably helped your father and his father will not help you
father walked out on me when I was 9.

>achieved more in life than you can ever hope to with only a little hard work and luck
Considering I´m only 18, thats hardly a surprise.

>free healthcare
I do love waiting for 8 hours with a broken arm

>quality education
Its pretty good, but I worked hard and got good grades, so I went to a better college for my A levels than the local one.

>nearly borderless access to the eurozone economy
Its great until half of Europe goes to England and Brussels forces regulation upon regulation on this country. And now we have davy boy and mama merkel wanting to form an EU army, as well as the prospect of turks entering the EU.

I usually just post and save humourous edited images on /pol/, I save my real effort for boards like /k/ and /o/. I prefer talking about things like armoured vehicles and cars but I thought I´d write a fairly large response to you this one time.

pic not really related
>>
File: 1462465675610.jpg (203 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
1462465675610.jpg
203 KB, 1000x890
WOW!

I just found this on social media and it is so funny, I just had to share it with you guys :)

LOL!
>>
>>74000408
OMG! It's perfect!!!!!!!
>>
>>74000303

I'm glad you're doing well after a difficult upbringing. If you keep working hard you'll find success.

UKIP and other "leave" supporters are just upset that they can't get on the Tory gravy train. I highly suggest you vote remain in the election next month. I hate how expensive the UK (especially London) is, so Brexit would be good for frequent tourists like me. But it's bad otherwise.
>>
>>74000726
In a twist of fate, America incorporates UK after the Brexit and Trump removes their extremists as well.
>>
>>74001031
Hah. Even the Tory party isn't that stupid.
>>
>>74000726
Im voting Leave, mate.
>>
>>74001310
You're making a mistake.
>>
>>74001246
UK Made Arguably Decent - top secret program.
UMAD?
>>
>>74001414
I dont believe I am.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
>>73998201
IT'S RUBIO!!!
>>
>>74001679
It's easier to leave than it is to join, and 70% of the UK's exports go to the EU. Do you really think you'll be better off having to negotiate piecemeal trade deals in order to regain access the common market? The EU will have absolutely no incentive to reward the UK if it leaves, and the UK will have no leverage.
>>
>>73991504
>It'd be pretty cool

You vote by what you think WOULD BE PRETTY COOL?

You fucking woman
>>
>>74002166
They´ll trade with us whether they like it or not. Half of everything I look at in my home, on the road and at work/college is European, they will still trade with us. And considering a British defense contractor owns the company which makes German small arms and makes parts for Airbus civillian and military aicraft, I dont think mama merkel of any of the Brussels bunch can do anthing.

I live on the coast too so the fishermen will be happy here, but either way, the economic aspect isnt the biggest part of it for me.

This country has enough pakis as it is, the possibility of having to take tens of thousands of "Syrians" and turks is just horrifying. I realise that the EU has nothing to do with non EU immigration from shitholes like India and Pakistan, and Im not blaiming them for that.

The EU gunning for gun rights is pretty despicable too, although Britains own politicians are just as bad.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.