[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion about the Militarization of Police?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: military-police-ferguson.jpg (87 KB, 689x447) Image search: [Google]
military-police-ferguson.jpg
87 KB, 689x447
It's ok to keep us safe, you don't want to be killed by a terrorist, now do you Anon? :^)
>>
>>73991418
I like how they group in one spot by an mrap.

Once America goes , full blown anarchy purge mode. The police will be walking talking targets and the stations will be targeted for immediate supplies.

Ie: Ukraine riots/civilwar
>>
It's people pretending to be in the army but working in the city. I have no real problem so long as it doesn't become too big. In the US, it's literally an armed militia to the extent where it can be seen as an actual army.
>>
>>73991613
Be careful or you'll get a visit from your local SWAT team. Can't be critical of your own government :^)
>>
>>73991745
When Muslims start taking over your country you'll wish the police has more power.
>>
>>73991776
Are you serious? A German saying that? You people are already being locked up and fined for saying mean things about muzzles.

At least the US has both free speech and no "hate speech" bullshit qualifiers attached.

Why the fuck are you even talking?
>>
>>73991418
we should lay down our arms and obey our government
>>
>>73991907
Muslims here aren't like in the UK or where you live. Here, we openly hate Muslims.
>>
>>73991909
The number of SWAT raids increased over 1000% to about 40.000 raids per year.
>>
>>73992112
But if you hate them they win? :3
>>
File: IMG_20160511_083412.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_083412.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>73991776
Negative.

Ive been off the grid for 15 years
>>
>>73992175
Hmm that's weird. Despite living in the USA for over 30 years, and owning dozens of guns, saying ruthlessly evil things about both niggers and the government daily on social media and in person, I have never been raided.

It's almost as if the police are responding to violent criminals in such a manner that minimizes their chance of said violent criminal shooting them.

Why the fuck do I care if the police use a swat team to arrest niggers?

Have you seen the numbers from Chicago this year? Of course they are using swat teams. I would be too.
>>
>>73991418
Hey!

But America is the land of liberty and muh freedomz!

Doesn't matter that police kills more people than in Europe, doesn't matter that police has blackhawks and that they have one of the biggest incarceration rate in the world

They have freedumz! Muh 1st amendment and 2nd never forget!

Hehe, you youropoors probably still are slaves of kaingz! We are free people, because America!

kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.