[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DENMARK, YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 2856x2004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 2856x2004
"Denmark to become 1st country where 'transgender' is not mental illness" https://www.rt.com/news/342897-denmark-transgender-mental-illnesses/
>>
the danes banned bestiality just last year, so its a back and forth thing going on in that country. not necessarily a pattern here
>>
YES
E
S
>>
It's just fucking weird, there are nothing about this in the media here, only on thelocal.dk who doesn't provide a source.
>>
Even the liberal U.S. American Psychiatric Association still calls it a mental disorder, even after changing their calling of it from 'gender identity disorder' to 'gender dysphoria'.

Supposedly, they keep it classified as a mental disorder so that there is "treatment" of it (hormone therapy, etc.), forcing health insurers to pay the bill.
>>
>>73991302
My wife, who is a doctor explained the reason for this to me, and i think it makes sense... Transgender people knows they are not the other sex. They feel like they want to be, but they have no illusions. A mentally insane person would actually believe that they were another sex. So it makes sense not to treat them, because what is there really to treat?
>>
>>73992468
>"treatment" in quotes
what is the actual treatment? christian gay camps? lmao
you need to read some unbiased information about transitions effects and also the nature of gender dysphoria, and no, godhatesfags.blogspot is not an unbiased source my friend ;)
>>
>>73992580
>My wife, who is a doctor

Most cuckolds tend to earn less that their wifes.

Er du en cuck anon?
>>
>>73992760
Nah.. I earn more than she does. I have done well in life. I think relationsships are better if the man earns more.
>>
>>73992760
You should learn some respect by the way. It does not fit your white skin to be disrespectful towards others like that. You should be all the things the SJWs doesn't want you to be as a proud white man.
>>
>>73992580
But they believe they were born the wrong sex, when that just isn't true. Its a delusion just like any other. And the fact that they want to mutilate their bodies to feel more at ease with that delusion should tell you it's a serious mental illness.
>>
>>73993388
I agree. There is something wrong with them. Totally. This is just a discussion of definitions. And if you are mentally ill, you belong in a mental institution. I think it is reasonable that we don't send transgender people to the hospital, because they are a little fucked in the head. It is a waste of ressources.
>>
>>73991454
The fact that it wasn't banned to begin with really says a lot though
>>
>>73991302
I wouldn't say it's a mental illness, more of a mental issue like anger problems or depression.
>>
when you grow pot plants and you leave the lights on too long the plants will become transexual.. commonly female plants growing male parts.

The lightbulb is still a new invention.. for generations people would go to bed when the sun went down (as plants do with a normal light schedule) Now we have people staying up all night long.. I think it's light pollution causing people to become trans
>>
source?
no source in the article so I'm calling bullshit, haven't heard anything here about it either and I follow multiple national news and media outlets.
>>
File: Sweden flag.jpg (236 KB, 1167x778) Image search: [Google]
Sweden flag.jpg
236 KB, 1167x778
>>73994746
> bestiality
What does it say about Sweden that they banned it, unbanned and then banned it again in period of 70 years?
>>
>>73995274
>I wish I knew how to quit you, Pongo
>>
>>73995378
topkek
>>
>>73995274
We legalized it in 1944 then illegalized again two years ago
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.