[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whole entire town for sale for $750,000 AUD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: compound picture.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
compound picture.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>In Sydney, $750,000 will buy you a small unit in the inner city. In Melbourne, that will get you a two-bedroom townhouse. But in Queensland, you could use that money to buy a whole town.

>Yes, that’s right – the entire 16-home town of Allies Creek is up for sale.

>There doesn’t appear to be a catch either; Sutton Nationwide Realty agent Julie Sutton said the options for the property are limitless.

http://www.domain.com.au/news/whole-queensland-town-for-sale-for-750000-20160513-goujs4/

So how about it /pol/ we all chip in, we buy this small town with 16 houses on it and all the surrounding property and then convert it into a compound in which we can train and get ready for the upcoming race war?

I know I would be willing to chip in a few thousand for it!
>>
>>73991027
>uneducated /pol/tard racist NEETs who keep blaming others for their failures instead of improving themselves
>having any non-welfare disposable income at hand
Toppest kek
>>
>>73991027
Abbo please, Putin will give us the same land for free and we can barter potatoes for some tanks
>>
>>73991027
I don't think 'preparing for the upcoming race war' is legit reason for a visa in straya.

>>73991176
Build the wall.
>>
>>73991363
I wish I got paid the same as an abo for the same amount of work, those cunts get a tonne of money to sit around and huff petrol all week.

>>73991176
Not everyone on /pol/ is a NEET, some of us actually have decent jobs and a decent income.
>>
>>73991027
Do it, faggot.

I dare you.
>>
>>73991027
Could rent it out to PMC's as a "urban / CQC training" facility.
>>
>>73991428
Seems like I touched a nerve, meme on, my friend.
>>
>>73991428
Just say you are coming on a working holiday, technically it is true!
>>
>>73991516
That is not a bad idea actually, the money would return itself within a year and start making a decent profit.
>>
>>73991894
You're welcome anon, now go make a business plan, go to the bank and get that mortgage, and start making mad dosh.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.