[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veggies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x360
Being vegetarian is the ultimate redpill.

>no antibiotics stuffed meat
>no uric acid excess
>no liver failure at some point
>extremely low fat
>a lot cheaper

Prove me wrong.
>protip you can't
>>
>>73990838
Vegetarians are garbage who can only survive due to vitamins being cheap and available.
>>
>>73990932
You are a fat meat abuser.
>>
>>73991190
I'm not fat though, and I primarily eat lean meats like chicken and venison. Just because I can afford these luxuries and you can't is no reason to shill.
>>
>>73991258
Meat is no luxury, it's an alternative for garbage people who are too lazy to prepare vegetables.
>>
Ask literally any doctor on the planet if being vegetarian is healthy and report back what they say.
>>
>>73991334
>meat eating
>lazy

Meat takes longer to prep than vegetables you fucking gypsy. How long do you need to smoke your cabbage for to make cabbage brisket?

Meat is delicious, healthy, and contains vital nutrients that helped shape humans as we know them today. Once again, don't get mad at people with money just because we eat things that you can afford.
>>
>>73991463
You just have to fry it and add chemically infused sauces. Don't be ashamed to admit you're too lazy to live healthy so you resort to bad eating habits, therefore bad health. That's why you are fat.
>>
>>73991336
Every doctor recommends you go vegetarian.
>>
I hate you faggot
>>
>>73992324
Ok
>>
>>73990838
Semi-vegetarian here
I eat veggies and substitute mushrooms for meat, but I also own chickens so every now and then I personally, humanely kill one of them and eat it, (usually I'm forced to do this because the population density gets so high that it's harmful to the coop's health) so I know it's abuse and antibiotic free. I also eat their eggs, but vegetarianism doesn't prohibit it so that's fine.
Also I own a dairy cow and milk it every now and then.
>>
>>73990838
>protip
*protein
>>
>Prove me wrong, you can't

tastes like shit
>>
>>73992982
You're not a vegetarian then.
>>
is the red pill also a protein supplement
>>
>>73990838
/pol/ was talking the other day about how vegetarian MRES are superior to meaty ones, so there's that I guess.
>>
>>73993201
>Semi-Vegetarian here
>You're not a vegetarian then

Kek great insight anon
>>
that feel when your muscles deteriorate and bones break in half because you only get protein from beans and calcium from broccoli
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>73990838
>vegetarian and vegan

This meme still making rounds

Hey fagot. Stick to /fit/ where you've been pulling this bs propaganda for nearly 2 years.
>>
>>73993410
Why do vegans have the neeed to do this?

So fucking annoying..
>>
>>73990838
Vegan reporting for duty.
>>
>>73990838
that's true. vegan is much better.
>>
File: ArnoldRealTitlePic[1].jpg (123 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
ArnoldRealTitlePic[1].jpg
123 KB, 1090x614
>>73993481
10 years of lifting and being aryan gets you this
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 689x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 689x588
>>73993768
>being aryan

You spelled roids wrong brah
>>
>>73993844

everyone that competed did roids and they still weren't as good as arnie
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 492x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 492x760
>>73993934
True
>>
>>73990932
Did you know that 39% of Americans use vitamin supplements, but only 1% of the American population is vegan?

Do you actually believe we're the ones keeping that industry afloat? It's the delusional meat eaters who filter their nutrients through dead animals. It's sad how far you people will go to feed your delusions.
>>
>>73990838

You forgot to add that the fruits and vegetables you eat are most likely saturated with all kinds of toxic biocides and preservatives.
>>
File: stranded on an island.jpg (122 KB, 660x653) Image search: [Google]
stranded on an island.jpg
122 KB, 660x653
>>73990932
You say that like it's a bad thing. If it's available and its use is beneficial to all, why not take advantage of it?
>>
There's more protein in broccoli, per calorie than meat.
>>
>>73994005

I'd rather be high test male and die of cancer at 83, then a limp wristed faggot vegetarian/vegan and die at 90.
>>
>>73994162
No one wants to eat a cubic meter of broccoli.
>>
>>73990838
>low fat
>good
dropped like a female baby in china
>>
>>73994162
>need to eat 2 trucks full of brocolli for 100g of protein
>>
File: poop-meat-infogrpahic.jpg (130 KB, 900x609) Image search: [Google]
poop-meat-infogrpahic.jpg
130 KB, 900x609
>>73994067
>what is organic produce
It's funny that you say that, considering you literally eat shit.

>>73994272
Lmao ok. I don't remember the last time I saw someone on /pol/ move goalposts this hard. How much do you weigh, fatty?
>>
>>73994273
I use a vitamix 750 blender,I also eat in a lot of small portions, like people who work out with weights.
>>
>>73994528
wao rely makes u think
>>
>>73990838

Based bRO.
>>
>>73994272
>not realizing that we are approaching functional immortality within the next century

I am going to live long enough to live forever. I will degrade and humiliate myself if it means I get to be an immortal machine intelligence exploring distant stars. Enjoy dying, meatsack.
>>
Hitler was a vegetarian btw
>>
>>73993201

You're thinking of veganism you fucking shit country moron. That diet he listed is 100% vegetarian
>>
>>73994672
>>73994272
>>73990838

Being a meat eater is objectively healthier.
>>
How do you even eat vegetables?
I mean for real
Like, I try to eat them but.... yuck..
>>
>>73990838
Give me literally one reason I should stop eating meat that isnt :

>muh feelings
>muh animals
>slaughterhouses
>meat causes cancer
>you dont need meat
>muh organic food
>its good for you

>>73993529
Because like any other group , attention whores who cannot get people to give a shit about them on a regular level need a special label to get people to care about them all the while feeling like they are better than you because they are X and you're not.

Its a globally spread mental disorder started by social media. No one gave a shit about vegans , fags , etc , until social media gave them all the attention they ever wanted.
>>
>>73993105
>protein only comes from meat
Ok, dumbass. If you say so.
>>
>>73993977
Me and just about everyone else on my high school wrestling team could squat 225 for reps by junior year
>>
>>73990838
>2016
>thinking fat is bad for you
>>
>>73995020
Meat is grown forcefully with roids, it's fat as shit and full of antibiotics.
>>
>>73995249
Be specific anon, not all types of fat are good for you. The kind you find in a nicely marbled steak, that's the good shit.
>>
>>73990838
Enjoy your gallstones when your bile gets too concentrated due to no high fat meals flushing it.
>>
>>73995355
>Meat is grown forcefully with roids
[citation needed]

>it's fat as shit
Not when you cook it right.

>full of antibiotics
implying thats a bad thing
>>
>>73994994
When i gave my life to veganism,I became one with the universe,vegetables like you fill me with love.
>>
File: fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg (53 KB, 628x267) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
53 KB, 628x267
>>73995249
It's bad for your battery life.
Less calories = less recharges.
>captcha: select all french fries
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 608x800
>>73995116
That's the joke
~ McBain
>>
>>73990932
Actually no, if eating eggs and milk products vegetarians get all of their nutrients. Vegans have a problem though.

>>73991258
Meat is compromised and factory farming is going to be responsible for the end of working antibiotics. I would eat my own chickens if I had a garden though.

>>73995020
Stop eating too much meat. To have meat at the prices they are now in stores is the result of having factory farming, which means too many animals in the same closed environments. They get low levels of antibiotics all the time which is getting lots of bacterias to become more and more resistant. Some bacterias in China are now resistant to EVERYTHING we have. Even the top notch sealed kept very much as a last line of defense. We will see new pandemics because of this.
So lower your consumption. Instead of eating meat 5 times a week, eat it once a week. The amount of money you have to spend on a cow that has grazed actual fucking grass with not too many cows around her is much more expensive.
>>
>>73995489
>implying thats a bad thing
Enjoy having any virus fuck you over because they are now resistant to antibiotics.
>>
>>73995545
My sides hurt,
>>
>>73995725
enjoy having a bacteria fuck you over because you missed out on all the free antibiotics the government apparently put in my food.
>>
>>73994824
Stalin ate meat
>>
>>73995796
This is the stupidest thing I've read in 2016.
>>
>>73995673
>>73995673
>EATING MEAT WILL END THE WORLD !!!!!1111

literally a cult
>>
>>73995725
>viruses
>killed by antibiotics
point and laugh at the idiot, everybody
>>
File: sillybong.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
sillybong.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>73995545
>he thinks simple carbs indicate the danger of fats
>>
Vegan threads are the easiest way to get (You)s

>>73990838
>extremely low fat
That's a lie. The principal cause of the obesity epidemic are carbos, see sugar drinks.
>>
>>73995725
Virusses aren't killed by antibiotics you idiot.

>>73995924
Except unlike antivaxxers we are backed by science. Just go to pubmed you goon.
>>
File: epicfail1.jpg (94 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
epicfail1.jpg
94 KB, 750x600
>>73995949
>I tried to be funny online
>>
>>73996116
Very true"YOU"
>>
>>73996161
>Except unlike antivaxxers we are backed by science. Just go to pubmed you goon.
Agriculture is also killing the world.

t.agro engineer
>>
>>73996161
>we are backed by science

Literally thousands of years of evolution with humans eating meat throughout the entire thing. Suddenly , you turn around and tell everyone before you that we shouldnt eat meat , even though we are literally made to do so.

Do you not see why your cult is retarded as fuck ? Vegans remind me alot of climate change shills. Bored people making problems out of imaginary bullshit so you can spend money on their particular brand of garbage.

Oy vey , buy organic food goy. dont worry about the price and the shelf life , its because our food is actual food as opposed to that other cheaper food.
>>
>>73996435
Obviously. But then just dial it back down to its source: overpopulation is killing the world.

And it's not the whites doing it.
>>
File: 1458947364066.jpg (46 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
1458947364066.jpg
46 KB, 450x557
>>73990838
Daily reminder Hitler was a vegetarian
>>
>>73996764
Nonono, you got me wrong. I will agree with you that we are supposed to eat a healthy diet of meat AND vegetables.

BUT in this day and age good meat is incredibly expensive or difficult to find and your best bet is raising your own. Antibiotics resistance is a thing and is in large part fueled by the use of them in factory farming. The second problem is nignogs and other poor people using them to treat a small cough. That is the part that is backed by science.

Of course we don't have a grass-eating animal digestive tract.
>>
>>73990838
You're not wrong, but high-fat low-carb veganism is the ultimate for well-being. Your body wants to run on fat, that's why we store so much of it. Sugar and high carbohydrate foods are rather rare to encounter in nature. But, organic sweet potatoes are a good option if you feel you need carbs. Eating a lot of grains isn't ideal.
>>
>>73997009
I have to agree with you on the meat being expensive as fuck. As a proud leaf however my grandparents , having nothing better to spend their money on , bought a shitload of land across the village I was raised.

Every couple months we get a delivery of game meat just for letting hunters use this land. I have literally more meat stored than I could eat in my lifetime. So I really cannot be bothered by the overpopulated farms we see in every PETA video.

The problem isnt that we're not doing it right , the problem is humans deciding to group together like large , cancerous tumors growing on the planet.

If the entire planet was devided in small villages , we would currently be doing much better. But clumping together is what humans are made to do. We cant stop it.
>>
>>73997009
We are half way between a meat geared, and vegetable geared digestive system. Unfortunately, that means we retain meat too long, and there are harmful effects associated with the spoiling of meat within our bodies, releasing toxins and proteins increasing blood pressure. Meat that is consumed with a large degree of fiber would be ideal, to aid in passing it earlier.

It should be noted, as humans, we can support the digestion of plant material by cooking it, and using a good probiotic (as bacteria can pick up the slack of our shorter system). The same way cooking meat is a game changer, so too is cooking veggies. However, I do believe cooking a lot of high-carb veggies, with simple carbohydrates, could be detrimental, as these starches just become more readily available increasing blood glucose and decreasing insulin sensitivity.
>>
>>73997132
This guy gets it.
>>
>>73990838

>no antibiotics stuffed meat

do you wanna know what they put in some veggies because they suck thanks to Monsanto and their allies?

>no uric acid excess

what is that?

>no liver failure at some point

you can be a healthy omnivore and not have that.

>extremely low fat

"fat is bad" is a meme and wrong.

>a lot cheaper

wrong. good veggies cost a fuckload.

you can be a healthy omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan but you need to have supplements. the only diet you can do without supplements is the omnivore diet. also, the most redpilled diet would be paleodiet which includes fish and meat.
>>
>>73997009
Is the use of antibiotics legal anywhere in the EU?
>>
>>73998551
>most redpilled diet would be paleodiet which includes fish and meat.

But the paleodiet shows lower measures of health and well being than veganism, especially ketogenic veganism.

We can argue about which we'd be eating if society collapsed, but it is only through ignorance that we can deny the ideal diet for wellness and health does not include meat. That isn't to say we can't enjoy it as a pleasurable treat, but we must understand that it carries negative health impacts and should be enjoyed sparingly, if at all.

We don't live to be 100 in nature, but we can push ourselves farther by understanding the science of digestion and nutrition. Look at the Rockefellers.
>>
>>73999198
Rockefeller is a richer than whole America jew that changed his blood multiple times and is using a 4th heart by now.
>>
>>74000930
And has been obsessed with gut flora since the 1920's.
>>
>>73995020
Meat production is shit for the environment and takes way more resources than the production of alternative sources of nutrition/ protein. It's just not efficient resource allocation. We could be doing a lot more with our resources if they weren't devoted to meat growing.
>>
>>74003788
A cow polluates 100 times more than a human.
>>
>Dietary fat=bad

I want this real life meme to end.
>>
>>74004015
Exactly, which is why we should stop raising the stupid fuckers. They aren't even real animals anymore. They're just human crafted biological machines that produce meat for our consumption.
>>
>>73999198
>it is only through ignorance that we can deny the ideal diet for wellness and health does not include meat.
this is a blatant lie. pls provide any source
>>
>>74004406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
Before you argue, he's a doctor who specializes in this field
>>
Vegans are deranged cultists. They look like cancer victims and delude themselves that they are healthy. Females can't even properly menstruate, and lie to themselves that menstruation happens because of toxins in the meat.

Vegans are crazy and creepy, and only exist because meat eating capitalism allows them to. In nature, they would become animal shit and then plant compost.
>>
>>74004988
t. Fat meat abuser
>>
Because of dietary deficiencies, all vegans have early onset dementia. You can't argue with a vegan because their neurons are barely keeping up vital functions. That is why the arguments are the same simplistic lies repeated over and over. That is all the starved brain can spare.

In real life nobody cares about micromanaging resource efficiency, we eat meat so we don't become retarded but also because it is tasty.

When is the last time you ate something because it was energy efficient to produce? Exactly.

Vegans have the mental process of preschoolers. Fucking a vegan should fall under pedophilia or zoophilia. They are less than human, cognitively speaking.
>>
>>74005669
Another excuse for being unhealthy.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.