[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right-wing lies and deception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: estelle_bright_43352.jpg (228 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
estelle_bright_43352.jpg
228 KB, 400x600
Is there such a thing as an honest conservative?

I ask because the right-wing seems to have an epidemic of dishonesty and politically-motivated nastiness. For example, right-wing blogs and "news" sites regularly post false or misleading article with the intention of advancing their right-wing agenda. Right-wingers, on /pol/ and elsewhere, frequently celebrate when bad things happen to people as long as they can use it to support their political views or convince people to agree with them. They will latch onto anything and everything, regardless of how true or accurate it is, if they think it supports their position - And they will scream it from the rooftops for all to see.

Basically, conservatism is facing a crisis right now. It has been hijacked by the most dishonest, vile, selfish ideologues, and tends to serve their interests above all else. There is no room for principled conservatives or for people who are more interested in truth and reality regardless of whether or not it supports them politically.

What can we do about this crisis?
>>
>>73989146
Vote for Trump
>>
>>73989229
But Trump is literally the candidate who represents these vile people.
>>
>>73989299
Nope, he's the only decent man in politics
>>
>>73989413
>It's true because I said so
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>73989507
You certainly are a rude and hostile fellow, I think you should leave if you can't speak to people in a civil way.
>>
>>73989607
This thread is about you, so I have no obligation to be kind to you. You're welcome to piss off at any time. :o)
>>
File: 1460817265086.gif (1 MB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1460817265086.gif
1 MB, 191x200
>>73989146

>For example, right-wing blogs and "news" sites regularly post false or misleading article with the intention of advancing their right-wing agenda. Right-wingers, on /pol/ and elsewhere, frequently celebrate when bad things happen to people as long as they can use it to support their political views or convince people to agree with them. They will latch onto anything and everything, regardless of how true or accurate it is, if they think it supports their position - And they will scream it from the rooftops for all to see.

Do you have any specific examples to offer or are we supposed to just take this generalization at face value?
>>
>>73989700
If you browse /pol/, then you see it every single day. That is, unless you're one of them.
>>
>>73989675
I see that you are determined to continue speaking rudely to others. I will leave you alone to wallow in your own bitterness.
>>
The left for years has called everyone who disagreed with them, racists, nazis and bigots. I guess you got what you wished for.
>>
File: bait.jpg (56 KB, 1134x692) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
56 KB, 1134x692
>>73989700
>>73989762
>ask for evidence
>doesn't supply evidence
Who are the dishonest ones here OP?
>>
Modern liberal accusing the conservatives of being dishonest.

>MFW wage gap
>MFW denying differences in IQ between races
>MFW denying race and its relation to violent crime
>MFW literally saying the invasion of Europe by immigrants is a financial boost and will not be a net cost to taxpayers.

It's 2016 chum. Conservatives don't need to lie anymore. Reality has a conservative bias.
>>
This is my problem with conservatism, the lies, they chant lies until everybody believes them, it is ridiculous.

This is a recent strategy, they did not always used to do this.

But then again, they were not always seeking to push the agendas of wealthy donors at the expense of all else.

It's got to stop, it truly has, conservatism has gone right off the rails, and now they usually waste more money then their counterparts.

Like when the republicans in the USA failed to put the spending of the Iraq war on budget, and then blamed Obama for the expense when he did it. That is absolutely retarded. And the partisanship that lets them get away with such bullshit is crippling every society that it infects.
>>
>>73989700
I can name two things the past weekend.

Posting a picture that purports that it is the India-Bhutan border.
Pictures purporting that Sadiq Khan wants to implement Sharia Law

How could you browse this site for more then a month and know how easy it is to spread false information? And then they post these "facts" in order to redpill people not realizing how they are shooting themselves in the foot for doing that.

However, this phenomena is true with every political group. So, I'm not sure why you are signalling out conservatives since this is also true with modern day leftists.
>>
>>73989146
>For example, right-wing blogs and "news" sites regularly post false or misleading article with the intention of advancing their right-wing agenda.
The Left-Wing Media does this, too, and more importantly, studies and even media corporations admit to it. Conservatives aren't the only ones who are guilty of it, and I would argue Liberal-leaning new sites are as guilty and are more prone to posting lies. Have you seen the Martin or Brown shooting cases?
>Right-wingers, on /pol/ and elsewhere, frequently celebrate when bad things happen to people as long as they can use it to support their political views or convince people to agree with them.
You mean evidence? Actual real cases where oppressed minorities are commiting crimes, or why refugees don't at all contribute more than they take in? You're angry because we're showing you the truth?
>>
>>73990247
>wage gap
women choosing lower paying careers because of societal pressure
>IQ crime and race
correlation exists, isn't caused by race
to make your conservative bullshit seem palpable you have to lie, like lie about how "liberals think women and men in the same position are paid differently" (they don't) and lie about immigrant crime stats (ratio of crime incidents among migrants to migrant population in Germany has recently decreased by 2.5 times, most crimes migrants commit are minor like shoplifting or not paying the bus fare)
>>
>>73990987
Stop with your no true Scotsman horseshit.

You literally are lying right now. The US fucking PRESIDENT used not only the wage gap myth, but also the 1 in 5 college sexual assault myth in speeches. And he did NOT use the qualifiers that you are claiming. He flat out stated them as truth.

Pot calling the kettle black. You are literally both lying and using a logical fallacy right this very moment.
>>
There's nothing you can do. They exist on both sides of the spectrum.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.