[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine this scenario:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 900x400
You have mustered a sizable and skilled army of /pol/acks and /k/ommandos to enact retaliation towards an enemy of /pol/.

You have two choices.

-Work with the Muslims to destroy the Jews

-Work with the Jews to destroy the Muslims

You cannot take on one of them by yourselves at first and cannot attack both at once.
You can, however, work with one and then attack your former ally after the first enemy has been destroyed. However, the people you work with will become slightly stronger and more knowledgable of how you command the army.

The Jews and Muslims are the only ones that are willing to form an alliance with you, due to the increasingly liberal ideas of the rest of the world.

The Jews fear you may become strong enough to defeat them, and the Muslims need an ally before they can attempt to attack the Jews.

With whom do you form a temporary alliance with?

Muslims or Jews?
>>
File: 1452216007661.jpg (138 KB, 826x702) Image search: [Google]
1452216007661.jpg
138 KB, 826x702
I side with the God Emperor
>>
File: 515415145145.jpg (81 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
515415145145.jpg
81 KB, 540x303
>Muslims or Jews?
I choose
>>
>>73986909
Nuke both
>>
>>73987244
So you choose the Muslims?
:^)
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>73987456
Looks like you chosen autism :^)
>>
File: 1462669196082.jpg (52 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1462669196082.jpg
52 KB, 450x488
>>73987102
So Jews then?
>>
>>73987566
>autism isn't our greatest ally
>>
>>73987519

PURE
WHITE
>>
File: Trump and Putin_AFP.jpg (90 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Trump and Putin_AFP.jpg
90 KB, 620x350
Sassy unstated third option.
>>
>>73986909
Destroy the Jews by siding with the Muslims.

The people are waking up to the cancer that is Islam, which raises the chance of the people revolting against it after the shoah.
If there are no Jews to push the pro-Islam agenda, then Islam will be resisted.
>>
>>73987102
So Jews then.

>>73986909
This really is the question that faces our people. 2 months ago I would not have hesitated to say Islam. Now, I'm not so sure.
>>
>>73986909
I don't really care as long as the end result is a homogenous nation state for my people and for those of my European brethren.

Ideally, the Jews would get their country, the Muslims theirs, and we ours. Then nobody needs to be destroyed and each can pursue their own future. If the muslims then want to kill each other over stupid shit, be my guest.
>>
Side with Islam

Salam
>>
>>73989480

Hi Kareem
>>
Jews always have to create "what if" scenarios to make their arguments sound reasonable..because only in a fictitious scenario would they have an argument.
>>
>>73986909
if its guaranteed that whoever we choose to wipe out actually gets wiped out, i'd defs pick using the muslims to get rid of the jews

clearly, we have failed utterly and completely in regards to the jews and they are the far mroe insidious threat

muzzies we can take out anytime solo. ESPECIALLY if the cultural marxist kikes are already exterminated
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.