[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN has been talking about this fur ours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
CNN has been talking about this fur ours.
>>
Yeah let the students choose. Sex with minors should be legal. Let the students choose!
>>
>>73984330
What the fuck is with all this stupid transgender rights bullshit lately? They make up less than 3% of the population. Why pander to them?
>>
>>73985233
Because it's an easy free handout Democrats can do to try and win favor
>>
Wow America, do you really need signs for this shit?

What's wrong with you.

At my old college we had toilets which consisted of a room with many doors, behind each door was a toilet and at the end of the room was a sink with a mirror, whilst on the other end the exit door could be found.

Some toilets we had male/female, but the majority were just anybody could go in.

To be fair there was a challenge (like the mile high club) to have sex in those toilets, but nobody was groped or raped or whatever.

Jesus America, just have a room with toilets in them, it's not hard m8, you don't need that retarded tumblr label. Just have a picture of a toilet, or the word "toilet" written on it.

What's the point in putting a symbol for gender on a toilet if everyone uses it?

What a worthless sign.

Even the train I ride has "universal toilet".

If you're not going to have a toilet separation based upon gender, then why even mention gender in the sign?

What was the point?
you're just encouraging tumblr.
>>
>>73984330
Trannies could *always* use the handicapped bathrooms. Putting a genderfag-symbol next to a handicapped symbol is redundant.
>>
The White House didn't say "let students choose".

The directive told schools to allow students to use the bathroom of their choice after being informed by a parent or guardian. The student can't decide, they still have to get their mom/dad to contact the school.

It's still retarded, but not as much as CNN wishes.
>>
Some association of pediatricians just released a report saying that letting kids be transgender is child abuse. Why is no one bringing that up? Obama is advocating for child abuse. He should be impeached over this shit
>>
>>73984330
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick isn't having any of this bullshit.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/full-interview-with-lt-gov-dan-patrick-685493827761
>>
File: 1455136638086.png (147 KB, 371x387) Image search: [Google]
1455136638086.png
147 KB, 371x387
>>73984330
I will never understand this aren't unisex bathrooms already a thing?
>>
>>73985233
These past few years will be known as The Tumblr Years, followed by The Golden Age of Don.
>>
File: 1462337175169.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462337175169.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>73985233
It's always darkest before the dawn. And it's been a long, long night.
>>
>>73985951
The Golden Age of Right Wing
>>
>>73985233

Transgenders are 0.3% of the population.
>>
File: goldface.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>out of all the problems in america, where to poo is the biggest one

You really are Indians.
>>
>>73985233
It's just media disinformation anon. Distract the masses with trivial bullshit while Canada burns, the border burns, Iraq burns, Syria burns, Afghanistan burns, Hillary berns, the dollar burns, the economy burns, the whole world burns. "But holy shit look at these trannys"
>>
>>73985233
To keep issues that actually matter away from public eyes. Like the Fappening happening at the same time as TTIP discussion.
>>
>>73985233
>>73986733
>same pair of doubles in reply
praise him
>>
>>73984330
>Let students choose

>We'll force you to let students choose
>>
>>73985387
I heard they're only 0.3% of the population

I guess they would get support from fag enablers
>>
>>73985539
Tumblr are the ones who want these signs. And we have gender neutral bathrooms in some places, which are typically called family restrooms, that usually have a single toilet and door that locks. We'll likely see more and more businesses having single occupancy bathrooms to avoid the legal issues that this shit is causing.
>>
>>73984330
CNN is truly garbage. Obama's media shills are promoting this to cover up for the fact that test scores are down and Common Core is a failure. An objective measure for high schools came out at the end of April, and this is just another typical diversion tactic by the Obama administration to shift focus away.

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016/04/27/475628214/most-high-school-seniors-arent-college-or-career-ready-says-nations-report-card
>>
>>73985695
Those facts contradict their feelings initiative so they'll continue to ignore it.
>>
>transgender bathroom RIGHTS
How is pretending to be a little girl and going into the wrong bathroom in order to act smug and make other people uncomfortable a right in any sense of the word?

For fuck's sake man, next thing you know they'll be fighting for a pedo's RIGHT to rape your daughter, or the RIGHT to fuck a dog.
>>
>>73987577
>things every non-progressive already but we shouted down for saying

It's common knowledge among us heathens that not everyone should go to college so it's no surprise to find out that a lot of people aren't fit for it.
>>
>>73987803
Just learned yesterday that the American Psychiatric Association has stated that pedos who don't actually fuck children don't have a mental disorder in an effort to destigmatize pedophilia.
>>
>>73985233
.3% ftfy
>>
>giving the government this much power
Lmao
>>
>>73988354
Federal government has too much power as it is, I agree.
Somebody should remind His Highness that.
>>
>>73985940
Unisex isn't pandering enough.
>>
>>73984330
Rage.
>>
>>73988304
>0.03% FTFY
>>
>>73988491
The amazing thing is going to be how quickly these people who want the feds to make sweeping laws for the entire country do an about face when Trump gets elected. If their necks weren't already designed for backbiting, I'd be surprised if they didn't give themselves whiplash.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.