[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know /pol/ does not like Lenah Dunham, but you have to admit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: girls.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
I know /pol/ does not like Lenah Dunham, but you have to admit that the show "Girls" is a tremendous work of art that tells a story of millenials and how they struggle to get by. I recomend watching the HBO series "Girls" to see what it is like being in your mid 20's living in the city.

It is OKAY to not know what youre doing with your life

It is OKAY to be confused and feel like a ghost

It is OKAY to struggle accepting who you are

It is NOT okay to disrespect others who are having a rough time.

If you want to see a good political/comedy/drama/real life show, watch the HBO series, GIRLS.
>>
>>73983820
You picked the worst place to shill this show HBO. Even if someone were to check out your feminist trash show they would likely pirate it.
>>
I watched and thought it was satire because pretty much all the main characters were irredeemably self-centered and obnoxious. I thought am I supposed to hate these people like in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?
>>
>>73983820
i saw lena dunham on the street, took a picture of her butt and tweeted it at her
>>
File: hoes.png (38 KB, 510x596) Image search: [Google]
hoes.png
38 KB, 510x596
>>73983820
>>73983820
>>
I have watches the show. It is nothing but whiny millenials crying about how everyone won't solve their problems for them and then hitting up their parents for more money to fund their partying. The concept of personal responsibility it not only lost on these people but viewed as an oppressive idea.
>>
>>73984153
Everyone is self centered. Have you ever studied biologiy?
>>
>>73984435
>>73984435
most of them dont have parents
>>
>>73984481
biology*
>>
>>73985877
>>73985877
thanks for correcting my speeling man, so aprecitive n'd stuf
>>
>>73983820
>It is OKAY to not know what youre doing with your life

I guess if you want to waste your life doing nothing and then die
>>
>>73983820
Watched the trailer, will she get voilently raped at some point? Might watch.
>>
>>73984215

it didn't take multiple tweets?
>>
>>73986965
i would have had no idea what you meant if he hadnt saved the day... what a fucking hero...
>>
>>73984481
>Everyone is self centered.
Some people also have this things call self-awareness which counters their self-centered nature and lets them know when they are being a piece of shit so they don't do that anymore.

Something which more people are losing it at a alarming rate in modern society.
>>
>>73987219
lmao
>>
>>73983820
Are there naked pictures of the 2 girls on the left?
>>
>>73984153
are we supposed to hate them or emulate them? monkey see, monkey do.
>>73987640
is society degrading? yes just as planned. watch the rat fucks rat fuck each other and follow the leader...or keep acting like there is honor in this scramble for scraps from the kike masters table.

keep playing the sucker shiksa goyim and rats will happily game you over and over
>>
>>73987904
middle 2 are the only ones that get naked and actually show anything.
>>
>>73983820
I quit watching it. Saw the first episode of the current season and realized I just didn't care.

Also fuck Lena Dunham. Her position of keeping prostitution illegal puts women in danger. I know strippers who don't do anything illegal but are still afraid of cops. She's a privileged cunt.
>>
DO feminists hate political correctness?
>>
File: 1411605873638.jpg (242 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1411605873638.jpg
242 KB, 960x640
>>73983820
>I know /pol/ does not like Lenah Dunham, but

>But

Nope, no buts.
Nobody should give an incestuous child rapist the time of day and anyone who would try to shill her should be treated the same.
>>
>>73984129
This. Gonna pirate it now just to say I did it, then delete the file.

fuck you hbo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.