[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Soros did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
He wants to achieve global peace through spreading globalism and help people in corruption-stricken countries by undermining their leaders through means such as Panama papers.

Remind me again about why he's bad.
>>
>>73981881

Wait so Soros leaked the Panama papers?
>>
>>73982133
Nope, but he did fund it through the Soros foundation.
>>
>>73981881
He funds BLM, he funds feminist rallies, he funds other liberal degenerate groups. If those groups decide to act in Israel, he cuts off the funding.

He's a fucking monster that is hellbent on ruining Europe and the US.
>>
>>73981881
>help people in corruption-stricken countries
by subverting the family values of the people who pay taxes to support niggers and muslims?
>>
>>73982201

Cite it. The papers were handed first to a German daily. I think Soros' foundation are acting as gatekeepers. Funny that the US dox haven't been released yet no?
>>
>>73981881
When is this cunt going to die
>>
>>73981881
I have a theory he's fucking with the globalist NWO illuminati whatever for shits and giggles and it will kick off when he's on his deathbed
>>
File: soros.jpg (124 KB, 656x847) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
124 KB, 656x847
>>73981881
GSIDF pls go.
>>
>>73981881
Because destabilizing countries to make money with it is a good thing!

Fuck this cunt and fuck his idiotic leftshit dogs, I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.
>>
>>73982533
A reptilian does not simply die, at most he will shed his skin and take over another human.
>>
>>73981881
soros supports sjw faggotry. he hopes to get trump into trouble. if he knew emma watson would be found among the names he would have removed it. he was to dumb to look.

odds are more of hollywood and the banking sector will get hit than trump. so in a war of attrition he opts for sacrificing half his own soldiers to take down 1 guy who isnt even a general yet but one day might be
>>
>>73983111
What do you expect from someone who was ratting out his own people?
>>
File: ICIJ%20supporters[1].jpg (10 KB, 372x213) Image search: [Google]
ICIJ%20supporters[1].jpg
10 KB, 372x213
>>73982766
What's wrong with achieving global peace through globalism again?
>>73982488
Pic is found at the bottom of the Panama Papers disclosure site. Open society foundation is funded by Soros.
>>73982343
>subverting the family values
By revealing the corruption and reducing the people's faith in their corrupted government a la the panama papers leaks.
>>73982267
>>73983111
>sjw faggotry
>feminist rallies, BLM
I'm fully against these but everybody makes mistakes. Look at the bigger picture.
>>
>>73983488
>global peace with globalism

This is a bait thread, everybody move on.
>>
>>73981881
I don't understand... Is he the main villain or it's just a meme?
>>
>>73983488
>Pic is found at the bottom of the Panama Papers disclosure site. Open society foundation is funded by Soros.

I know who they are. It just seems to me that if anything Soros and co are using the papers politically. I mean remember the attacks on Putin when the papers were first leaked?
>>
>>73981881

>in corruption stricken countries

Globalism is inherently corrupt. selling out any countries sovereignty to foreign unelected entities, and deindustrializing first world countries to the point where the majority of jobs are in service industry, and letting mass illegal immigration happen to replace the natural population, create balkanization and terrorist attacks to take peoples rights and privacy, to try to ban cash, end natural human activity, push all forms of indecency, and try to kill everything that is pure, that is far worse than corruption. It is EVIL
>>
>>73983905
This isn't a meme man, if something bad happens in the world, you can bet your ass that this old fuck has his fingers in it with one of his foundations.
>>
>>73983740
>implying it isn't true
More people of different races are living in harmony today than ever thanks to the advent of internet and faster travel times around the world. We've all been exposed to the different cultures without even knowing it.
>>73984039
>politically
>attacks on Putin
Exactly. Now Putin might wind down his corruption or the people of Russia will lose faith in him.
>>
File: SS Rape.jpg (627 KB, 3500x2099) Image search: [Google]
SS Rape.jpg
627 KB, 3500x2099
>>73983488
>flooding predominantly white countries with turd-world shitskins will achieve peace

Like krautanon said above this is a bait thread.
>>
>>73984324
These people aren't the problem. It's the middle easterners and africans who are barely out of the dark ages that are the problem.

Globalists want us to take in little african babies instead of having our own kids. 'Refugees' from these countries will eclipse the native populations, destroying any different culture.
>>
>>73983488

>panama papers

You believe these are real? Are you stupid. The whole thing was created by globalists, and intelligence agencies and scrubbed and "leaked" to try to damage people because they haven't sold out these evil pieces of shit. Most of the peopl on it did nothing really wrong especially when you consider the globalists and governments they represent commit crimes a million times worse every day. Are you really this retarded?
>>
File: anarchy-flag.jpg~c200.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
anarchy-flag.jpg~c200.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>73981881
George is just a highly paid puppet whos job is to absorb the hate and be boogeyman while his real masters hide behind the curtains
shame people are giving him all the heat but leave non for his bosses
>>
>>73984324

But Putin wasn't directly involved. Yes, Russia is corrupt. But so is the US. It just works kinda different. Wait you've not bought the 'liberal democracy' meme have you? 'liberal democracy' is code for privatization of all the earths resources.
>>
>>73984798
This.
>>
File: 1450055562361.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1450055562361.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>73984798
And who are his bosses, exactly?
>>
File: VA-FAN-CULO!.jpg (92 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
VA-FAN-CULO!.jpg
92 KB, 690x388
yeah, like deutsche anon said - thx for the bait!

reminds me to check some OVERUNITY and alternative forums & interwebs..

time to move on, and for some to rest in piss..
>>
File: The_worship_of_Mammon.jpg (176 KB, 800x955) Image search: [Google]
The_worship_of_Mammon.jpg
176 KB, 800x955
>>73985081
>And who are his bosses, exactly?
whoever gets his dick sucked by him and sucks the dick of he/she who is above him thats all we need to know because nobody is gonna do anything anyway
>>
>>73981881
He wants to achieve global peace by destroying the very societies, which are objectively the pinnacle of mankind, with diversity. He wants everybody to be equal by making them all equally poor, except the jews, they are a little more equal than everybody else.

Yeah, such a philantropist.
Tell me /pol/, what happens this dangerous lunatic Soros enters Russia?
>>
>>73984798
Who are his bosses? The rothchilds? Rockefeller? Also he's currently funding some shit in Serbia
>>
>>73985809

Republika Srpska =/= Serbia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republika_Srpska
>>
File: NISHAUZINDAKARBANT.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
NISHAUZINDAKARBANT.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>73981881
Soros wants what happened to the jews in nazi germany to the rest of the world , and that is known widely by occoltists and tinfoils as the Luciferian doctrine.

there will be soon a time where if you are not a jew , you are viewed 100% as goyim no matter your social status etc ,everything will be stripped from you and you will be put into "social humane camps" where you get to live and reproduce but have 0 rights.

that is his vision and those that are in league with him and the other globalists.

it is also written in the bible so no idea why you dumbasses make such a show out of it.

copypasta because it will happen in our lifetime "The first beast comes "out of the sea" and is given authority and power by the dragon; the second beast comes "out of the earth". This first beast is initially mentioned in Revelation 11:7 as coming out of the abyss. His appearance is described in detail in Revelation 13:1-10, and some of the mystery behind his appearance is revealed in Revelation 17:7-18. The second beast comes from "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is described in Revelation 13:11-18 and is also referred to as the false prophet. The two beasts are aligned with the dragon in opposition to God. They persecute the "saints" and those who do "not worship the image of the beast [of the sea]" and influence the kings of the earth to gather for the battle of Armageddon.[1] The two beasts are defeated by Christ and are thrown into the lake of fire mentioned in Revelation 19:18-20."e

still think creationism is a hoax?
the beast that comes out of the earth (OUT OF THE EARTH) meaning it resides inside the earth outside of view aka antarctis , aka atlantis , aka the island of creation.

GOD has put mankind here knowingly all this would happen , Lucifer is their commander albeit not in corporal form yet still very much alive and using his pawns to establish this global union of satanism (aka judaism).
>>
>>73981881
September 16, 1992
>>
>>73985888
>still think creationism is a hoax?
No you just delivered the ultimate proof that it's real. Thank you.

Would you mind continuing this on /x/?
>>
>>73985888
Jews hate him.
And he's atheist.
>>
File: 1415061988278.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1415061988278.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>73983488
>What's wrong with achieving global peace through globalism again?
>peace through globalism
>>
File: 1463110564578.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1463110564578.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>73981881
Youre in the wrong board. Who is paying you?
>>
File: TheMasterOfTheUniverse.jpg (610 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
TheMasterOfTheUniverse.jpg
610 KB, 1200x900
>>73984798

Exclusive leaked photo of Soros's TOP boss:
>>
>>73985888
>occoltists
get some sleep Hans
>>
>>73981881
>global peace
>good
The only way there will be no more wars on earth is if there will be no more humans. Besides peace is stagnation and unnatural.
>>
>>73984798
this, he is basically a rothschild agent (the main one)
>>
>>73986112
ive quit going to /x/ because its heavily underpopulated and mostly contains edgy teenagers and "im a XXX amas plus slendermans"
if you are interested in anything i had to say about this and how it ties in with politics , just read up on jesus and what he warns about , how to treat eachothers etc - also islam is another pawn in the Defilers hands (he is allah to them but still the devil to the rest of us)
Yahweh is also "him" and not god , he likes to play god and be called god but knowing he cant use this against the true creationists beliefs (such as followers of jesus , the catholic church is also his and as it can be seen by their questionably decisionmaking on certain moral matters undermines corruption)

anyway there is no ultimate proof that this is real what i said , and if you are not trolling - everything is already available online and irl for you to see for yourself.

>>73986134
jews dont hate their own , he is not an athiest - he claimed to be athiest in nazi germany to avoid getting caught and pretty sure sticks to his faith or he wouldn´t have all the funding he has now (also to call jews a religion is an insult to religion itself , they are a corporation abiding to satanic laws and rulesets - they do little to nopraying in the basements of synagogues - all just blood rituals etc such as 9/11 , any war on civilians and defiling communities gets them hard as a rock)

how do i know all this ?
because i´m one of "them" and not one of "you" yet im powerless besides spreading what is to come , i may and can´t interfere , im just a sh1tty spiritual dashcam that records and keeps on recording.
>>
>>73985888
>prophecies
>fanatic hocus pocus
And how do you know this isnt some form of meme the big wigs at the top have placed in the minds of the cattle?
The more you wish for a doomsday the bigger chance it will happen so they spread a few "prophecies/philosophy" attract a bigger mass of believers and doomsayers and BAM you have your own armageddon/revolution while having no trouble removing someone equal in power without the cattle knowing that it was all a ruse at power grabbing and they all fought and died for nothing in their wars
so tell me how people like you aren't at fault for the shit we are in now? You are all meme enablers one way or the other
>>
>>73984798
>Always the aggressor
>Always the victim
>>
>>73987389
all of what i said was around long before they came into power baratom.
we are living in predestined circumstances for lord knows what reasons , to grow ? to become gods? (thats the OG plan btw) but some unforgiveable things happened and are going to continue to happen to shape us into what we are destined to be.
>>
>>73986249
>le hugbox meme
I just wanted to spark a discussion cunt
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.