[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x229
German Bundestag classifies NA/ Maghreb as safe; Clearing way for deportations.

Looks like this summer's happening will be cancelled.

We memes too hard lads.
>>
>>73978670

>actually deporting illegal immigrants
>the year of the lord 2016
>>
File: image.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454 KB, 414x499
YEEEESSS DEPORT THOSE SAVAGES
>>
>>73978670
What barbarianism is this?

Those poor helpless children need our support and we just throw them out to ISIS
>>
>>73978670
DEPORT IMMIGRANTS
E M
P M
O I
R G
T R
A
N
T
S
>>
>>73978670

source

this sounds to good to be true
>>
File: 1461707076017.jpg (95 KB, 634x469) Image search: [Google]
1461707076017.jpg
95 KB, 634x469
>>73979358
>children
>>
>>73979547
http://archive.is/vHzSz
>>
>>73978670
I will believe it when I see them shipped out in the thousands on a daily basis.
>>
>>73979921
this. they'll probably ship out 1-12 a week
>>
They found a severed pig head this morning infront of merkels office. Quite happy desu.
>>
>>73979547
Still leaves Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Eritrea; along with the potential Turkey deal. So probably nothing more than wagging the dog as we say in the States.
>>
>>73980031

Would have been better if it was her head desu senpai
>>
>>73980031
Still leaves the doors open to Syrians, Afghans, Eritreans, Somalis and God forbid if that Turkey deal happens.

This is probably just lip service, but Germans could use some good news.
>>
>>73980194
Actually there are barely any coming in because they can't get past the surrounding countires anymore.
>>
>>73980031
I hope it was infected with swine flu or some shit.
>>
There is no NO, since Germany never deports anybody.

We just announced we will give 100 billion to rapefugees and force old unemployed people over 60 onto a "Death Pension" lower than Hartz-IV to starve them to death so the government won't have to take care of them and will give all resources to feed and house rapefugees in luxury for the rest of their lives. They worked it out to we're going to give them 50k a year simply for the talent of not being Germans.

Unless the AfD magically gets 80%, I will prepare for the end of Germany as usual and to be expected, since there will be blood in the street in Germany but never any happenings. Nothing will ever get better until shooting starts and every last government backer and antifa and foreigner hangs from a lamppost.
>>
>>73980936
If nothing else, it shows that they're afraid of AfD. I didn't mean to subvert the need to continue supporting AfD. I even granted that this sounds like lip service.

You're getting to them, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.