[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEATH PENALTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16
File: images (2).png (15 KB, 423x348) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
15 KB, 423x348
>It has emerged that the largest US pharmaceutical company, Pfizer, recently took steps to prevent its drugs being used in lethal injections.

>"We strongly object to the use of any of our products in the lethal injection process for capital punishment," the company said.

>It stressed that its products were meant to save the lives of patients.

>The move reportedly shuts off the last remaining open market source of drugs used in executions in the US.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36292193
>The USA continued to be the only country to put people to death in the region,

>The other countries making up the world’s top five executioners in 2014 were Iran (289 officially announced and at least 454 more that were not acknowledged by the authorities), Saudi Arabia (at least 90), Iraq (at least 61) and the USA (35).

http://www.amnestyusa.org/research/reports/death-sentences-and-executions-2014

CHINA
IRAN
SAUDI ARABIA
IRAQ
USA

Good company! How degenerate is USA?
>>
US doesn't care, Same reason they still use inches
>>
>his country doesn't just hang people

step it up America
>>
>>73977867

only cucks have a problem with execution t b h.

We only execute murderers. An eye for an eye. It's not like we execute queers or some shit
>>
>pharmaceutical company trying to act high and mighty
>>
>>73977973

I would much rather be hanged or just shot in the head than go through lethal injection. Look up the last 48 hours (or 24 I can't remember) on youtube. Goes into the process of execution in the U.S. Fucking terrifying
>>
>>73977867
>be pharmaceutical company
>sell stuff you can produce and peopel need for surving for 2€ for 500€
>look, we oppose death penalty :DDD
>>
>>73977867
>Pfizer stops selling lethal injection drugs to govt
>In response, govt brings back firing squad, electric chair, hanging and gas chamber

Bravo Pfizer you've just made the death penalty less humane
>>
>>73977867
well we're not Australia and commemorate our mentally disturbed
>>
>>73978100

here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbI4EcOs9U
>>
I don't understand why we can't have just punishment for capital crimes. Heinous murder or rape, kidnapping, etc. When there is 100% undeniable proof just hang them after the trial and be done with it.
>>
>>73977983
Not true

You execute people that your legal system has decided are murderers. And there have been numerous incidents of this that have since been proven to be inaccurate ad a result of developments I..forensic science.

Horrific nation.
>>
>>73977867
>stop the death penalty
>lets just lock someone up for 70+ years and spend $2,800,000 on them
>>
>>73977867
>letsmakeaninfographicthatsuggeststheusaisthebiggestkilleratfirstglance.jpg
#feelthebern!
>>
>>73977965
TOP KEK

Catch up murica
>>
>>73977983
>Everyone executed is guilty
Top cuck Amerifat.
>>
>>73977867

I wonder whether manufacturers of rope can stop America to hang people...
>>
>>73977867
I don't understand why they don't just pump the prisoners full of 8-10 grains of pure morphine. It would kill a blue whale.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
The USA continues to push a libreal agenda with consent from the legions of poor niggers and ignorant whites. They are fucking with something so important as the death penalty and something as simply as gender. Even if trump is a racist and a jew I hope he fixes some of this.
>>
>>73978155
How is a firing squad less humane?
>>
>>73977867
there is literally nothing wrong with killing people to death.
>>
>>73978297
The UK the former world leader in bloody justice rarely jails anyone for more than 30 years. Same with the rest of the civilized world. This system works fine. USA is the only Western country with 1000 year sentences and executions yet your murder rate is actually worse than ours.
>>
We should have gone back to hanging anyway
>>
>>73978230
>>73978361

4% of those executed are believe to be innocent or at least can't be guilty beyond doubt. Do you cucks have a problem with executing people or just when it sometimes happens to innocent people ?
>>
>>73978492
Your Shariah Law sure does work Ahmed, praise Allah
>>
>>73978492
We have more freedom, that's why we have a higher murder rate.
>>
>>73978492
>this system works fine

Meanwhile, muzzies behead a soldier in the street and gets free housing and meals as a "punishment". Working out great.
>>
>>73977965
Am American, can confirm lack of caring.
>>
>>73978492

"the civilized world"

UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Australia

Why do I wanna be apart of this group again? It's going to shit
>>
>>73977867
We only put 35 people to death per year?!? How fucking disappointing! All the while my tax money is going towards inmates getting three square meals a day, a roof over their head, a gym, etc. Take these shitheads out back and shoot them like Ol' Yeller.
>>
>>73978297
>spend $2,800,000 on them
Why don't amerifats just outsource their jails? I'm sure africa will take your niggers for 1-2$ per day.
>>
>>73977867

nothing wrong with the death penalty, except the costs.
>>
>>73977867
>7,000,000,000 people in the world
>maybe 4,000 max people died because of death penalty

this isn't really important in the big scale of things desu
>>
>>73977867
So can we bring back firing squads?
>>
>>73978567
Begone goatfucker
>>
>>73978443
well the firing squad is more humane than lethal injection, as you die before your nerves can even process what happens vs getting your insides melted by a chemical cocktail that is frequently botched, the imagery of a firing squad definitely looks a lot less humane to your average person, especially to Europoors who hate guns
>>
>>73977867
are you even living if you spend the rest of your life in a cell?

i really don't get how people think it's more humane to have someone rot away in jail(funded by the taxpayer's) over putting them out of their misery.
>>
>>73977983
executions aren't bad so long as they are quickly done
no need to support people in death row
>>
>>73978710
Utah already did
>>
>>73978656
The cost is in the fact that the average death row inmate spends 40 years waiting for execution. It's not the death penalty that's expensive, it's the life sentence before hand.
>>
>kill them?!?
>that'd be barbaric, just put them in solitary confinement for 40 years and have their sanity wither away :^)
>>
>>73978155
Nah, it's not that. it's that people want justice handed out, but they don't want to see someone's brains splattered against the wall as a result of their will.

aka, their children that don't want to stand their ground on their beliefs.
>>
>>73978604
UK has a murder rate of 1.0 on 100,000 inhabitants.
Thats indeed working out great.
>>
>>73978168

Not gonna lie, this is a bit perverted with all the poison and gas stuff.

Seriously, what's so wrong with hanging people? Or a guillotine?

Yeah, it hurts, wow, but he'll be dead anyway.

I don't understand this obsession with pain and death. Lots of people experience pain and everyone dies at some point.

Sure, the state shouldn't execute people willy nilly, but in some cases, it's probably alright.
>>
>>73977867

Hey Pfizer!

Ever seen one of these?
>>
>35
holy shit what a fucking travesty, 35 whole murderers got put down like the fucking dogs they are. there's a tear in my fucking beer
>>
>>73978859
they're*
>>
>>73978613
Well fuck off to Iran then. Enjoy getting executed for disagreeing with the Ayatollah. Capital punishment has no place in Western society.
>>
>>73978230
Tough luck
>>
>>73977867
Yeah in my state the death penalty will never go away.
>>
>>73978492

It's okay, UK.

You'll see what it's like over here in a few generations.
>>
>>73978874

And Japan has 0.3 and they have death penalty.

Execution or the lack of is by far not the most important factor and you very well know this, memer.
>>
>>73978969

Or he can just stay in the US, you asspained faggot.
>>
>>73978969

Stay cucked.

Capital punishment will be back in the UK in 50 years guaranteed.

>>73978889
For some reason we have gone with "the least messy" way to kill people and think that's more civilized. Gassing someone takes a while and even electrocution does compared to a simple hanging or firing squad.
>>
>>73978155
The funny thing about the death penalty is that over time it gets less graphic and public until it disappears entirely. Bringing back the chair will just cause the end of the death penalty int eh USA because then millenials will wake up to what it really is, Barbarism. Right now it's eking out an existence under the guise of pharmaceutical sterility.
>>
>>73977867
Exceptional freedoms beget exceptional responsibility. You can do almost whatever the fuck you want in the US, if you choose to use that freedom to intentionally and premeditatedly kill people, you *might* pay with your own life. We sentence most death penalty eligible cases to life in prison.

Urops and Ehlmaos have less liberty than we do, they are less in control of their own lives and are thus held less accountable for thier actions. The severity of punishment is tied directly to how completely in control of your own choices you are.
>>
>>73977867
>Drug company refuses to use their products to humanely execute criminals, on the basis that it is not humane
>They instead open the door to inhumane execution methods, such as the electric chair and hangings

Well, alright. Welcome to America, I guess?
>>
>>73978969

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/11643564/Hungary-could-be-thrown-out-of-EU-if-it-brings-back-death-penalty-says-Jean-Claude-Juncker.html
>>
>>73979143

>"Bla bla bla bla bla bla wah wah wah wah tea and crumpets god save the queen allah ackbar"

Are you ever not a cocksucker?
>>
>>73979114
Name one European country that has reintroduced capital punishment in the last 50 years?
>>
>>73979055
Iceland also has 0,3.
Totaly without deathpenalty
>>
>>73978777

Based fucking Utah
>>
>>73979157
What freedoms? I can do anything you can except own a machine gun.
>>73979230
>A country with a GDP lower than Trinidad is a good example for the direction that the West should be taking
>>
File: 1401159172249.jpg (53 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1401159172249.jpg
53 KB, 490x490
>>73979248

I believe you might need to read my post again, sempai.
>>
>>73979332

Just don't insult a soccer player on twitter or you may go to jail for racism. :)
>>
>>73979332

Who talked about the West, mate?

I linked a post about Madjarstan. :^)
>>
>we will never have death by firing squad again

Only reason to be jealous of Utah 2bh.
>>
>>73978969
And it effected the life of an entire 35 people who have done horrible crimes to others
>>
>>73979615
>>73979277
Isn't Utah that state where you can marry your cousin?
>>
>>73978974
Saying that to your Daughter/10?
>>
>>73979705

>Individuals aged 16 or 17 in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, however, can only marry if they obtain their parents consent. Moreover, close blood relatives cannot marry — although this does not include first cousins, who can still legally wed one another in the UK.

TOP KEK
>>
>>73979705

No, that would be Londonistan.
>>
>>73979143
We have some leeway to be "barbaric" to people who kill for joy, effecting a total of 35 lives per year, 420 deaths since you werw born.
>>
>>73979332
I can speak against my government, I can call the president a fuckhead to his face without consequence. I can own as many and whatever sort of of bladed weapons I like, I can divulge state secrets and it is not illegal because I have sworn no binding oath to my government. I can completely ignore the orders of any and all government officials unless I am being arrested for a crime, because I and a citizen and not a subject.

I can't own machine guns without LOTS of paperwork, but I CAN own a self loading rifle without having it registered or identified in any way. I don't need a reason or approval to buy it other than a background check that established that I am niether a convicted felon nor mentally ill.

Even in our current confused state the USA is possessed of ffar more liberty than you, simply because our freedoms are enshrined in our highest law.

Civil rights are intrinsic and We the people grant the government powers and can take them away, lawfully. In the UK it is the government that grants the people right and which can take them away lawfully.

The US government serves the will of the people, in the UK the people are bound to the will of the Government, a subtle difference, but quite Important.
>>
kek @ amount of cucks in this thread

i support sending niggas to the gas chamber
>>
>>73979705

varies by state.

but Kentucky and Tennessee is where you marry your cousin. Utah is the 'marry as many girls as you can' state
>>
>>73979244
Iran
>>
>>73978613
You're literally 60% white with movements like BLM rampaging through the streets and SJWs dominating all your institutions. You're in far worse shape than any other Western state.
>>
File: Amnesty-International-exe-009.jpg (141 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
Amnesty-International-exe-009.jpg
141 KB, 1024x598
Why is it up to white people to abolish the death penalty? its damn near every white country that says its not ok. but no. why must the US say "oh please mr colored man, if you kill my wife and kids...how could we ever think to execute you?"

fuck that. with dna evidence and modern forensics, there should be MORE executions.
>>
>>73979143

The electric chair is still used as a form of execution in the U.S. Most states allow you to choose how you wanna die. In washington you can even choose hanging, and in Utah you can choose firing squad

>>73979935
Do you get all your news from /pol/? Do you think if I go walk down my street I'm going to be met by hundreds of BLM protestors who will attack me because I'm white? Are you retarded? Do you need help?
>>
>>73977867
Just dust off the electric chairs or get the firing squad ready. Who the shit needs chemicals anyway?
>>
>>73979143
And this is why we don't let Britcucks into our country
>>
>>73980020
You're probably not white though Tyrone, so it's all good. The US will be South Africa within 30 years, should be good viewing. This is how it started there.
>>
>>73977867

Death By Gladiatorial Combat

how long until reality shows get a piece of that pie?
>>
>>73978538
You can't tease the two options apart. Which is why I have a problem with both.

Kill my daughter and I will want.tp kill you.

If I can't 100% prove you killed my daughter, but I'm going to kill you anyway, then I'm no better.

It's just common fucking sense.

America is disturbingly insular. I keep hearing about the end of days for white males. I actually think it's just end of days for American white males.
>>
File: sharia-for-the-uk[1].jpg (42 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
sharia-for-the-uk[1].jpg
42 KB, 468x312
>>73980164

enjoy your muslims
>>
>>73980252

Oh no. The upside down Brit has an issue with us.

OH WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO!? D:
>>
>>73979935
I live in New York, one of the most leftist states in the entire US, and I have literally never seen a BLM moron, or really any leftists protesters at all. Just because the news follows a tiny irrelevant group of loudmouths around a lot becasue they get good ratings doesnt making them important or widespread, american news are For-profit enterprises and sensationalism sells.

If the news were forced to be honest every BLM headline would read something like a few jobless rejects interrupted normals peoples commutes and the entire country was either modestly annoyed if it effected them directly or didn't give a shit if it didn't.

BLM is a tantrum, throw by a fringe community, because they are unhappy and have no idea how to become happy, litterally people of childish disposition throing a fit because they have not gotten what they wanted even though they have no idea what it is they actually want.
>>
>>73979935

i live in idaho, and the only time i've seen significant liberal activity in 18 years of living here is when bernie was here a few weeks ago. then it all went away
>>
>>73978492
>oppose death penalty
>support a religion that condones the cutting off of one's hand for stealing a snickers
The United Kingdoms, folks
>>
Why not work them to death? Same end result but you not only don't waste resources on their death, you even gain some productivity.
>>
>>73980579

6th amendment.

and the prison complex makes enough money as it is
>>
We should put drug importers, drug manufacturers, and pedophiles to death.
>>
>>73980252
We don't execute for murder.
We execute for aggravated murder, meaning murder with some other factor making it particularly heinous. murder or defenseless children, premeditated dispassionate murder, multiple/mass murder, rape/murder, racially motivated murder, on and on. If you catch jamal sleeping with you wife and shoot/beat him to death in a rage you're going to jail but death is extremely unlikely.
And we usually spend 10+ years on the appeals process making damned sure the case against a condemned man is airtight. Have we killed some innocent men, yeah, we have, mistakes have been made, but an awful lot more plainly and unrepentantly guilty men have lived because it could not be completely nailed to the wall that they were monsters who deserved to die.
>>
>>73977867
I don't know why we decide to use lethal injection.

Firing squad is how I would prefer it.

Standing looking your killers in the eye, cigarette in your mouth. BANG. That's it.

None of this bullshit strapped down to a Rube Goldberg machine.
>>
>>73980651
>6th amendment.
>In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Where does it say anything about what I suggested?
>>
File: 1462911737034.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462911737034.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>73977867

Death penalty is one of the basic principles of civilization. You cannot have a normal society if you don't eliminate murderers/traitors etc.
In EU death penalty is abolished and look what's happening here.
>>
>>73978155
We should use the guillotine and make executions public affairs, to be honest.
>>
File: B5WchdY.jpg (318 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
B5WchdY.jpg
318 KB, 1239x795
>>73977867
I don't understand why we use some expensive cocktail of drugs to execute people when helium or nitrogen is cheap, plentiful, and guaranteed to result in quick, painless death.
>>
>>73978230
>And there have been numerous incidents of this that have since been proven to be inaccurate
>proven to be inaccurate
Citation needed.

Zero executions carried out by the state have been proven to be for inaccurate convictions. People have been given the death penalty only for it to be overturned because of new evidence BEFORE executions, but not after.

You're confusing doubt cast by the defense with proof.
>>
File: 1463162281505-pol.jpg (176 KB, 926x875) Image search: [Google]
1463162281505-pol.jpg
176 KB, 926x875
>>73977965
>>
>>73977867
>"We strongly object to the use of any of our products in the lethal injection process for capital punishment," the company said.

>It stressed that its products were meant to save the lives of patients.

Kek, each year more than 50,000 Americans die from prescription drugs.
>>
>>73981637
They don't care. They just want good publicity with the left.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offenders_executed_in_the_United_States_in_2014#cite_note-1

Go to the bottom, references section, and start reading.

Crimes like that are why the death penalty exists.
>>
>>73980751
Firing squads are interesting, a lethal injection, or hanging has someone pressing the button, a specific executioner.
With firing squad most of the squad are given blanks but no one is told which round is real so the executioner goes unknown.
>>
>>73983091
Blanks don't sound or feel anything like live ammo when fired, you know the difference the second you pull the trigger.
>>
>>73977867
how the fuck isn't Russia in the top 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 173x250
>>73977867
Why is the noose longer for Chinese? Because they are so short?
>>
>>73977867
why don't we just bring back the gallows? public execution is a criminal deterrent.
>>
>>73984118
Because extra legal killings carried out by hired thugs at the behest of criminal politicians don't go into the stats. Gotta have a functioning legal system to have numbers for this sort of thing.

try to come up with the number of gays burned to death in central africa every year or the number of people killed by DAESH in the territory they control.
>>
>>73977867
If you kill someone in cold blood you should be killed yourself. Why should my taxes pay to keep someone alive in prison for the rest of their life? Just kill em and let it be done with. Save money and get proper justice.
>>
File: real maga.jpg (101 KB, 612x735) Image search: [Google]
real maga.jpg
101 KB, 612x735
>>73977867

>USA highest noose

USA USA USA USA
>>
File: 953878-bowser_s_big_blast.jpg (31 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
953878-bowser_s_big_blast.jpg
31 KB, 512x384
>>73983304
what if you had like 7 guns wired up to buttons, and you had a panel of 7 dudes all push their button, and one was a blank. the buttons could be randomly assigned and then your hands might be clean.
>>
File: image.gif (105 KB, 460x297) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
105 KB, 460x297
>>73977983
We execute for crimes other than mirder pic related.

Treason and repeated rape/child rape are punishable by death. I think kidnapping can get you killed to but not sure.
>>
>>73978577
Not freedom, minorities.

We have more murders because we have more minats.

Crime rates in white america are less or equal to European countries.
>>
>>73977867

Let's put this in perspective shall we?

>USA
1 in 64,473,863

>Iraq
1 in 606,557

>Saudi Arabia
1 in 338,135

>Iran
1 in 274,048

>China
1 in 1,379,049

But no, America bad, you guys!
>>
>>73977965
"how tall are you"
"uhh like 1.6 meters???"
"how long is your penis
"uh like 15 centimerers"

kys
>>
>>73978038
This.
>>
File: chilldawg.jpg (47 KB, 487x432) Image search: [Google]
chilldawg.jpg
47 KB, 487x432
>>73987048

>tfw 19cm
>>
>>73985487
>repeated rape/child rape

No they're not, at least not in most states. And murder is with a 'u'.
>>
>>73986857
And the US is already the lowest out of all of those. Yet we still get demonized. As niggers put it, they hate us cuz they ain't us.
>>
File: 1462067884109.jpg (55 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1462067884109.jpg
55 KB, 500x452
>>73987158

> 19.05cm

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>73978392
Some stupid shit about cruel and unusual bullshit.
Also, morphine is for the warden and his whores.
>>
>>73977867
We can always behead people or burn them in cages
>>
>>73977867
Allah, I'm Pfizer gets some tax breaks from the US.

Do they want people like McVeigh and Tsarnaevs around? Do people actually like keep them imprisoned for life?
>>
File: 1332557408525.jpg (26 KB, 163x207) Image search: [Google]
1332557408525.jpg
26 KB, 163x207
>>73981029

That or just overdose them on morphine? Doctors do it all the time to terminally ill patients. You don't see them complaining.

It's not fucking hard, but it just goes to show how fucked up the US is.

"We must pay tens of thousands of dollars to execute a person because we need this special cocktail of drugs, even though you can get off-the-shelf medicine that end a life just as well, if not better."

WTF? Stick 'em in a gas chamber with helium or nitrogen. Use morphine. Hell, use a guillotine.

MUH MUH FEELINGS

Okay? How about sedating the prisoner and strangling them in their sleep? Hang them while they're under anaesthesia. Do whatever. There are literally a million options that are better than lethal injection.
>>
Carbon monoxide

Quick, fast and practically unnoticeable ("Humane")
>>
>>73977867
Surely their drugs aren't only used for executions.

Hell, this is just more incentive to research a new drug for executions
>>
>>73987771
I'm pretty sure there's some legal bullshit behind the lethal injection machine and why it's needed.
>>
>>73977867
What's the problem? If someone gets life without parole why keep them around? They're just a burden to the taxpayers and the country and they have no hope for a real life.
>>
>>73981724
This.
>>
could always just 'inject' a bullet to the head
>>
>>73978222
>100% undeniable proof

Doesn't exist. Go hang innocent men on your own time.
>>
>>73984539
u r dum as FUCK

they already do this with shootings, except all the other guns have dummy shots with 1 being real
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.