[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUTHANIZE THE ELDERLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: happy-old-couple.jpg (146 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
happy-old-couple.jpg
146 KB, 425x282
Is this an idea whose time has come?

if we organize it so that everyone over 75 reports to a local gymnasium/civic center, they hand over keys, deeds, titles which are then redistributed back into the rightful hands, and they are given a peaceful dignified "exit"

would things get better?
>>
No, millennials would still exist
>>
>>73977321
>No, millennials would still exist

but we would have more energy/resources to deal with their backward ways
>>
>>73977196
No OP I like old people so if I ever want to know about the past, without all the bullshit from political correctness, I can
>>
>>73977196
I'd rather euthanize the 2.4 billion poo in loos and slopes.
>>
>>73977196
Why don't you start by kicking out the 30,000,000 illegals you're giving free emergency healthcare to?
>>
>>73977474
seriously?

old people tow the company line when it comes to the past, they love their presidents and believe wrongly that "things will work out"
>>
>>73977652
>Why don't you start by kicking out the 30,000,000 illegals you're giving free emergency healthcare to?

yeah, because they're taxing the health care system nearly as much as the elderly
>>
File: 1334334752947.png (127 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
1334334752947.png
127 KB, 450x346
I would gas nordic whitebois on the spot. Along with niggers, sandniggers, kikes, slavs, gooks (except japs, they cool). Anything that isn't mediterranean looking goes straight in the oven

And once we're done with these parasites we will make a second round just in case. This time with pitbulls owners, atheists, leftists, muslims and vegans.
Then there can be peace
>>
>>73977196
>redistributed
Kill yourself, you commie piece of shit.
>>
we would really be doing them a favor

they suffer every day but keep chasing some carrot of "it's great to be alive" and they don't even understand why

life is for the living, not the nearly dead
>>
>>73977830
>redistributed

I knew that'd trigger some capitalist justice warrior

was the best word I could find
>>
>>73977751
the health care system, social security, the welfare state in general exists because of the elderly anon
it was created with them in mind, by themselves mind you
the elderly are not some kind of burden that's not supposed to be there forced upon the healthcare system, they are what the healthcare system is built to deal with.
if you as a young person gets sick you are the intruder, siphoning money that is meant to go to them
you work and pay taxes in your youth so that once we reach old age we have earned the care we receive

that's what he meant anon, those immigrants are literally stealing the money that's meant to go towards our olds while having never contributed a cent of their own
>>
1/3 of American's lifetime medical expenses occur in the last 6 months of life.

Is it worth it?

I have a signed DNR and a $1 million life insurance Fuck this ride, let my wife have fun with it.
>>
File: 1457800158038.png (307 KB, 968x634) Image search: [Google]
1457800158038.png
307 KB, 968x634
Swedish old folks are a little brainwashed but they're based as fuck. They fucked like rabbits and had like 10 siblings each and together they all worked hard and created our beautiful country and welfare state. American boomers however.. I cannot believe you haven't hung them yet.
>>
>>73978401
immigration wouldn't even be an issue without the short-sighted policy of boomers and "the greatest generation", at least in the US

maybe life at that age becomes not worth preserving, they've had their fill and they made a mess of things

let's hope these systems are in place when you get old because I doubt they will be, we'll probably be begging for a peaceful end
>>
>>73977196

No. A decent society respects its elders instead of seeing them as useless burden.
>>
>>73978761
>immigration wouldn't even be an issue

Yeah, because importing non-whites and killing off the most based generation alive will help us so much.
>>
>>73978879
>respects its elders

even if they shit on you through wealth hoarding and piss-poor national policy?

respect is a two-way street, plus we'd be doing them a favor, they truly deserve much less
>>
>>73979065
the immigration argument is shit

did these people brute force their way in or were the doors left wide open?
>>
>>73977824
t. Terrone di merda

We hate you, shame of Italy
>>
>>73979179

I agree that respect is a two-way street. But don't forget that not all elders are US Boomers. We've got some based as fuck old people around here in Hungary. I'd hate to see them euthanized.

Anyway, Romania did something similar in the 1980's, during Ceausescu's reign. Ambulances were forbidden from coming to the rescue for people over 75 or 85 (I don't quite remember) since it would be a waste of resources and Romania was piss poor then.
>>
>>73979516
Stai zitto merdaccia e appoggiami la bait contro i ciccioni americani, al posto di succhiargli il pisello cosi da sentirti figo
>>
>>73979588
>Ambulances were forbidden from coming to the rescue for people over 75 or 85

holy shit, really?
>>
>>73979305
The door were left open. I used the word importing, how would that connote them coming in by brute force?

How is it a shit argument? Immigrants take more money in welfare, don't assimilate, have more kids, are more criminal, etc. They're also very likely to vote against our interests.
>>
>>73977196
You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>73977196

May Lord Kek bless you for this post, anon

Euthanizing all 160 million boomerfags and their millennial children would really get things moving again in Ameriburger
>>
>>73979751
it's a shit argument because a world with a data cap on living would wipe out the altruistic mistakes of society

if we can extend cessation of suffering to realizing that you can't save everyone, a natural inclusion principle, likely race based, may likely follow
>>
>>73979695

http://www.beyondtheforest.com/Romania/RSR3.html

>Petrol was rationed and electricity
consumption severely curtailed
- you could only use one
40 watt bulb in a room.
Only one in every three
streetlamps was
switched on - often less.
In addition powercuts played havoc,
even disrupting industry and
hospitals - operating theatres
would be plunged into darkness
and life support machines would fail.
Fuel shortages lead to
ambulances not attending
emergencies if the patient was
over 70. Heating was minimal and
gas pressure was often so low
that cooking was
virtually impossible.

They also built commie blocks where the apartments didn't have their own toilet. There was one for every floor and you had to share. Put your mind around that.
>>
File: 1441676030067.jpg (692 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1441676030067.jpg
692 KB, 553x936
>>73978754
>American boomers
I'm a retarded millenial, so take my opinion on half a grain of salt. The boomers got away with murder due to how poorly they raised GenX. The biggest advent of X? Punk and its delusion that you can beat something by not participating. These mis-educated latchkey kids honestly thought they could beat their parent's politicking by not bothering. What they didn't understand is that politics is the game of life; participation is mandatory. By the time they understood this, the boomers already consolidated the power vacuum the Greatest left behind, gamified entry level jobs to restrict vertical social mobility, and put the Xers into hock with massive gov't welfare.
>>
>>73979962
We should be altruistic and compassionate to our own people

The older generations are the only ones who agree that race is an issue. The older people redpill lots of people.

Saying we should euthanize all old people makes you sound like a literal sperg
>>
>>73979972
sounds like the end result of commies subverting the rights of the people for the good of the state, this is why all systems fail

a true system is one that takes into account the suffering based actions of groups and recognizes that some things are worse than death

that is why peacing out the old and sick would ultimately be a humanitarian act
>>
>>73980536
>We should be altruistic and compassionate to our own people

this leads us to the subjective nature of compassion

is wallowing blindly in a filthy diaper while you endure painful, dehumanizing medical treatments just to give you another Sunday in the la-z-boy truly less horrible than a peaceful slip into eternal rest?
>>
>>73977196

>getting rid of the silent and greatest geners
>not euthanizing the boomers instead

Boomer detected. Sage, hide, report, sink yacht.
>>
>>73981156
>getting rid of the silent and greatest geners

yep, the very ones that killed all of these pesky Germans for you so that you could live in a modern utopia of biracial transgender freedom
>>
>>73977196

No, we're working towards people living longer lives not murdering people.at an arbitrary age.
>>
Make it based on ability rather than age.
>>
ITT: underage b&-fags who never watched Logan's Run.
>>
>>73982514
>we're working towards people living longer

while we never take into account the suffering tied to longer life

if we could make an effort to minimize pain through pharmaceuticals and mental anguish from over-stressed medical systems, living longer might not be so bad

but we're not doing that, living longer means suffering longer and the truest extension of not believing in a god, if that's your thing, should be an effort to minimize suffering

most of these old fuckers believe there is some reward at the end of pain, and maybe there is, but I'm mostly sure there isn't
>>
>>73977321
FPBP
>>
>>73982624
Like an iq test..?
How about a more equal measure.... remove the age factor...
How about another idea, to avoid high spending for all this testing why not just take the average of every ethnicity and base our euthenization off this- average iq below 95 or above 110 means ur getting euthenized.
think I have a workable reform to OPS suggestion
>>
>>73983029
>mental anguish from over-stressed medical systems

*i mean the reduction of (mental anguish), sorry

>>73982765
I know of it, I've never seen it but isn't that age like 35?
>>
>>73983255
>think I have a workable reform to OPS suggestion

the elderly were just meant to be a positive start, you always think a little clearer when you've taken off a heavy backpack

eventually it would be those that know what's right and can wield power through natural means deciding who really deserves what

kinda commie, but without the emphasis on outmoded utilitarian wishy-washy ideas
>>
>>73977196
>redistributed back into the rightful hands
Like niggers and shit? No, thanks
>>
>>73985467
nope.

like civic-minded adults who can then decide how to convert said resources

when life gets a high cutoff point we will naturally act to ensure prosperity of the deserving
>>
File: logans-run-carousel.png (198 KB, 755x400) Image search: [Google]
logans-run-carousel.png
198 KB, 755x400
CAROUSEL!
CAROUSEL!
CAROUSEL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tYQ18oK40
>>
>>73983255
>why not just take the average of every ethnicity and base our euthenization off this- average iq below 95 or above 110 means ur getting euthenized.

Because that would mean giving affirmative action to niggers and shitskins and keeping them around even though they're deficient.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.