[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your local mall die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 32423423.jpg (167 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
32423423.jpg
167 KB, 1200x896
How did your local mall die?
>>
Blacks
>>
Niggers and cholo gangs started hanging out there. A new, better one was built further out in the burbs away from bus lines.
>>
>>73974570
A better one opening down the street
>>
>>73974570

It's weird that North American malls are dying, they're building them by the dozen over here at the moment.
>>
>>73974570

high rent? thats whats killing the smaller "arcade" places
>>
>>73974592
>>73974728
it's funny, this happened to my mall too. i guess in a way you can think of the american mall as a microcosm of america as a whole. made even more relevant by the fact that a ton of them losing money and having retail spaces going out of business because everyone just shops online
>>
>>73974953

The vast majority of US malls are owned by Simon Properties.
>Simon
I know, right?

1/3 of all US retail growth in the last quarter occurred at one company: Amazon.

Retail is dying again.
>>
>>73974570
My mom told me recently that the mall in my hometown (in Canada) shut down.

Most cities in North America are dead cities at this point. Shame.
>>
>>73974570
No mall ever died ever
>>
Niggers
>>
>>73974953
I find this weird too. Seems like tonnes of retail space is still opening here in Korea, and not much is vacant, despite online shopping taking off. I suspect the glut in fast approaching.
>>
High rent, sky-high parking costs for the town center, inadequate council members and the internet.

The people in charge locally don't seem to have a clue what they're doing, shit's been deteriorating for years, shops closing and only big multinationals can keep up with the rising costs and a shrinking amount of visitors.
>>
>>73974570

Niggers. Nobody likes niggers.
>>
Aldi and/or Lidl took over.
>>
>>73975407
>Niggers

this
Shitcago added a bus route to funnel niggers from the city to that mall
1 year later..no mall
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>73974570
>>
>>73974570
it was shit and too small everything was also expensive as hell glad it died.
>>
>>73975407
/Thread.

Every mall opens away from nigs.

Nigs get above 5% of the population in mall. Mall dies.

Nigs hang out all day in malls since they dont/wont work. nigs suck
>>
I live near houston the only one that died was gulfgate. Its a strip center now
>>
File: 1428601542011.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1428601542011.gif
1 MB, 305x360
Plenty of them over here.
>>
>>73975559
>>73975407
>>73974592
>>73974728
These are the correct answers. 5 years ago, my cities mall was clean and vibrant. Much like everyone else, the city extended the bus line out to the suburbs and the transformation was over night. I would go there and it was nothing but closed store fronts and packs of 5-10 niggers standing around. Not a place where any rational adult would want to spend any amount of time
>>
I believe it was Chris Rock who said "there's the mall white people go to and the mall white people used to go to"
>>
My mall is fine and thriving. The problem is, though, is that it is FILLED TO THE FUCKING BRIM with niggers. Everywhere. It is so freaking odd me and my friends will go to the mall with a notebook while we visit to count how many white people we notice. All types of niggers in there, it's like an Alien colony with their own types of species.
>>
Anybody remember the video of niggers in Baltimore taking the new train line to the mall in the affluent burbs, doing a smash /grab, and running back to the train home.

If there is any consolation it's that the Merchants are the victims of their pets.

I'll bet that within 20 years you will have to be buzzed into the store and check your bags with security just like in Central America.
>>
>>73974844

This

It was simply the worse of the two malls.
>>
Interesting: http://www.deadmalls.com/stories.html
>>
File: 423423004.jpg (300 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
423423004.jpg
300 KB, 960x540
Malls are a good precursor to who lives in your area/what it will be like in a few years. The people who go to school, work and live in the area all shop at the mall. Tourists are a small percentage.
>>
>>73975947

Tick
Tock
>>
>>73976061
Please don't derail thread.
>>
>>73974570
Niggers running around stealing shit in gangs, and harassing people on a daily basis. The mall imposed a policy that there were no more then three teens together, and drove away the few remaining white kids. Half of the stores are now closed. The only ones open are Reebok, Footlocker, and yes fastfood shit like Mcdicks, and KFC.
>>
>>73975626
JOOZ KILLED OUR LOCAL MALL N SHIT
>>
File: DP12.jpg (147 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DP12.jpg
147 KB, 1200x800
>>73976061

This primary gun selection is absolutely terrible

>Only one shotgun and its European
>>
>>73974592
/thread
>>
It slowly turned into a mexican shithole that sells knock off sunglasses and soccer jerseys while the good stores went out of business
>>
File: 1461805349181.gif (2 MB, 354x282) Image search: [Google]
1461805349181.gif
2 MB, 354x282
>>73974592
>>73975407

wow...
I came here to post this.
Drug deals
Pimping
Vandalism

The only thing open is a JC Penny, bong shop and tobacco/liquor store
>>
>>73976061
Delete this!
>>
The two newer ones killed the two older ones that got filled up with niggers. I just wish we'd get a Cinnabon again. I miss them.
>>
>>73974570
It didn't. I live near the Mall of America
>>
>>73974570
Malls and big box stores were not worth mourning.
>>
>>73974570
Millennials, which I can say because I am one.

I loved going to malls. I love people watching and window shopping. I love going into game stores to check out box art. I love going to the Discovery Store and Sharper Image to check out all the neat gadgets. I love meeting up with people at the food court. I love checking out gag gifts at Soencers.

People my age aren't into that stuff anymore. They'd rather digitally download games that they'll never think twice about and they have absolutely no interest in window shopping or doing anything social with their friends at all.

I live next to basically the only remaining mall in my city and back when I used to smoke weed sometimes my friend would drive out and we'd smoke in the car and hang out. Often times I'd suggest we go inside and walk around and do all of the things I mentioned earlier and every time my friend just wanted to stay in the car playing his Nintendo DS.

I think I would have really enjoyed growing up in the 90s where the mall was the designated hangout spot. I live in Sacramento where they just tore down the downtown mall to put in a stadium. Feels bad man.
>>
It's just a bunch of different variations of "Dollar Tree", "Nike shoe store" and "greasy fast food"

The only other stores are cellphone related

Niggers from wall to wall, being loud, rude, shooting you the evil eye and daring you to do anything about it

All of the kiosks in the middle of the mall are just cell phone vendors with some 6 foot tall skinny buck, wearing a tie, running in front of you going "SAY BRAH SAY BRAH YOU NEED A CELL FOAM"
>>
>>73974570
Suburbs and nigs
>>
What's funny is that Wikipedia articles about dead malls will blame the problem on "white flight"
>>
>>73974592
In all mall threads this comes up. I live in an area with minimal blacks and our mall is vibrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x640
>>73974592
Same in my city. There were always vehicle break ins and muggings in the parking lot but then there were flash mobs, shootings, and knockout games in the news nearly every week. No one with any money and sense goes anywhere near the mall and all the stores are closing now.
>>
woild niggers still go to the mall if there wasn't a footlocker? All they ever talk about is expensive shoes with their welfare checks
>>
Theres nothing good there. Everything can be bought cheaper online. Even the kids stopped hanging out there. Now when you go in half the stores are empty.
>>
Never been in a mall here, I don't think I've even seen one.

I've been in one in the US. Full of Blacks and White trash teens.
>>
>>73976667
>What's funny is that Wikipedia articles about dead malls will blame the problem on "white flight"

I hate the whole white flight bullshit meme
What happened here
>mall is nice
> makes money for decades
>City of Shitcago reroutes and extends bus line so niggers can come to the mall
>niggers hang out in mall
>steal shit from stores
>only spend money at food court IF they spend money at all
>break into cars and mug people
>steal backs if left alone for 2 seconds
>people stop going to the mall
>stores begin to close
>"afrocentric" stores open in their place
>number of pavement apes increases
>parking lot now 90% empty
>even nigger stores leave
>mall now dead
>>
>>73976667

Two sides, same coin.
>>
File: 34523423534.jpg (161 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
34523423534.jpg
161 KB, 1200x900
These places have gotten so popular in the last few years. There is one on every corner.

Who is dumb enough to use them?
>>
>>73977304
They're for niggers who cant manage to keep a minimum balance in a checking account but can "afford" to pay the check cashing fee every two weeks
>>
>>73976824
Yeah that's the key. The 3 closet malls to me are all in or near wealthy or wealtyish areas. Not many blacks go to them and they're very nice and lively
>>
>>73977304
$300 loan for $20? Sheeeit, that's $280 profit!
>>
File: 5916699-large_thumb.jpg (73 KB, 727x491) Image search: [Google]
5916699-large_thumb.jpg
73 KB, 727x491
>>73977304
People that look like this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkbMhCbFMk
my friend showed me this guys channel who just kind of walks around and explores these comatose ones that are hanging on by a thread

>tfw no vacant mall to walk around by myself in a huge empty mall
>>
File: the-galleria-15.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
the-galleria-15.jpg
226 KB, 1000x1000
It didn't. Hell with all the weather we're having I doubt there's ever going to be a reason malls in this city go out of fashion.
>>
Mine is going through an interesting metamorphosis. The mall owners saw the end coming and dropped the rent significantly, and because of that a HUGE population of Indians moved in. There are all these stores selling products from India and it'd be kind of cool if the Indians weren't all so rude. A friend and I briefly opened a candy store there when rent dipped, but we closed recently. The cheap rent just wasn't worth the shitty profits and rude Indian men.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 348x348
>>73974570
Well one of the very prosperous malls that had about 50-100 small shops back in 2005 where completely full. Back in middle school that was the go to spot to hang out.

Over time it began to slowly collapse into itself.

Now there's about 5 actual stores (target, homedepot, some early learning place, pizza shop, bed bath and beyond and a jewelry place.

Besides the gym, a few of the small food stops that are mostly family run. The US Airforce recruiting center, US Marshalls offices, State Police and some of those shitty vendors that sell shit items are the only ones left.

It's quite sad really, I remember when it was thriving and an active place.

Now it's a literal ghost town. All the shops have the bars down and everything inside the empty shops are collecting dust. Now it's pretty much just guys in suits and state troopers on their lunch breaks getting food.

It's sad too, they just remodeled the interior and it looks really good.

They don't even have mall security roaming around the interior anymore.

I had a lot of memories in that place.

If one of those major stores pulls out, then it's probably good bye to the mall...

>image is of the mall
>>
File: 414524.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
414524.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw you'll never buy up an entire mall and turn the stores into exotic luxury apartments because all the malls in your country are doing well
>>
>>73977304
Poor people, you can fill in that blank however you'd like.

Poor people are too stupid to open bank accounts, they're perfectly content cashing their paychecks from McDonalds at these check cashing places for a 10-15% fee.

Those places are seriously everywhere in the ghetto. I live in a ghetto-ish part of my city and there's one every 2-3 blocks. In the neighborhood that I grew up in there's literally only 1 in a 10 mile radius and I'm sure it's on the brink of closure.
>>
>>73977810
Because in Europe the amount of Malls is ot as disproportional to the size of the population as in the USA or Canada. Look at the malls of Arabia in 20-30 years.
>>
>>73975808
we have a mall at stratford near the Olympic stadium, me and friends skate their past 8, more recently fucking niggers started showing up to sell weed and fucking stacies!
>>
Spics and niggers.
>>
>>73974570
Amazon
>>
my mall is infested with blacks, but it hasn't closed down? wtf? how are niggers the problem?

it's online shopping you idiots

you guys jus have inferiority complex because you have no pack, and they do.
>>
>>73974592
Yep. It is not a good idea to hang around any mall in chicago. Even downtown water tower place is heavily policed and full of "urban youth"
>>
Amazon and online shopping killed it, and everybody (Including the business owners who were charged a shit ton for rent in the mall) realized that getting raped by malls sucked
>>
They recently built a new one and it's completely empty apart from the supermarket.

Sandniggers use the central area as a hangout place so no one wants to even visit that supermarket at peak hours.
>>
>>73974570
Literally niggers.

One time around Christmas in the late '80s, when the mall was still doing well, a girl returned to her car and was shot in the head by a nigger waiting in the backseat. At that point white people started staying away and the mall declined steadily until it eventually closed in 2001.

The mall still sits there today, rotting away.
>>
>>73978788
>hangout

You mean grooming grounds.
>>
>>73974570
NIGGERS
>>
No, really my shobbos mensch. Buy into my REIT. There is going to be a shopping renaissance. The malls will be great again!
>>
>>73978788
>no one wants to even visit that supermarket at peak hours
peak hours pretty much means that's when the most people are visiting.
>>
>>73976841
D-did they fuck?
>>
>>73978581
>online shopping was the problem 15 years ago
Ya, no
>>
>>73976824
>vibrant

"Rich and vibrant", you mean?
>>
A better, cleaner, nicer, bigger, more touristy outdoor outlet opened up just down the road from it. People stopped shopping there, and pretty soon all the shops either moved out or closed down. Feels good to live in a town niggers haven't totally ruined yet, but they will in my lifetime.
>>
The mall died but the CBD is on the rise again. Personally, I'm ok with that. I prefer an actual town to a mall.
>>
>>73975947
It's not just niggers, it's Muslims to I've seen so many underwear heads in the malls before they closed never seen it like that.
It's like they imported Muslims thinking they woulld buy stuff
>>
>>73977740
>ice rink in a mall
Neat.
>>
>>73974570
Blacks. Online shopping.
On a 75/25 split.
>>
>>73977304
Why lend $300 for $20?

Why not just give out $280
>>
>>73974570
Isn't that the mall in Dead City in Rage? It looks so familiar!
>>
>>73979898
need to get their information for collateral
>>
>>73979898
Seriously? It's saying $20 interest on the principal of $300
>>
>>73974570
Wal-Mart and this >>73974592
>>
>>73974592
fpbp
>>
Live out in countryside some how have a mall. Drug rehab place opens up near mall. Suddenly niggers and section 8 housing. Mall pretty much dead.

>lone black kid with white students at school bus stop
>he keeps running into the road to scare drivers almost gets hit 2 times keeps laughing the drivers.
>put window down and when he runs out heading for my car throw and watch my hot coffee cup explode over niggers face
>start laughing
>slow down and park on main street
>little nigger starts coming to my vehicle
>get out im 6'3 230lbs. Tell him its not start to run at cars one of these days he going to get hit.

Little nigger backs down and sits at bus stop. Teenage and adult niggers are the worst and ruin towns.
>>
>>73977810
A hosting company here took over a dead mall to use as their office space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4b0UlAZcH4
>>
>tfw another mall is planned in my town
>we already have _3_
thanks to being just a few kilometers away from border to Norway, the trade is insane here
>>
because my neighborhood is filled with younger kids or older folk
>>
>>73979898
You're exactly the kind of person those places exist for, the financially retarded.
>>
File: scenters-2000x730.png (2 MB, 2000x730) Image search: [Google]
scenters-2000x730.png
2 MB, 2000x730
>>73974570
They didn't allow lucrative businesses to enter on the grounds of morality clauses. Now it's being torn down to create a really nice out door shopping center like one would see near a beach. Think of an outlet mall with restaurants as well.

Pic related, the same company that owns this is essentially recreating on the current land.
>>
>>73977740
That's a comfy looking mall
>>
>>73980653
It WAS comfy, until Simon group (lel) took it over, raised the rents (kikes raising rents? No way!) and now its all extremely high end stores, like fancy jewelry stores and expensive clothes. Not really worth going to anymore unless you are in the top 10% of income earners, I'd say
>>
My local mall is always packed with wealthy gooks, so all the stores are making bank.
>>
>>73976147
Maybe up there in Canada. My area the malls are alive but a vast majority of people don't even bother because everything is so marked up.

Generally if there's something you need Walmart > Online > Any other store > Finding it randomly on the ground > The mall
>>
It's not dead, it's just shitty. It's okay in the middle of the day on weekdays. But come Friday afternoon it turns into a degenerate shit hole. Teenagers everywhere. Blacks fighting Hispanics in the food court. Super fucking crowded. General thuggery.

No clue why anyone still goes there.
>>
File: 1462589545512.jpg (226 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
1462589545512.jpg
226 KB, 1296x730
>>73977207
Pretty much this. I live in Pittsburgh and the same thing happened at my local mall. The local borough and PAT (public transportation) routed bus lines from nog towns and the mall went to hell. It's 90% empty with only one anchor store left.
>>
File: 1458343915746.png (23 KB, 642x716) Image search: [Google]
1458343915746.png
23 KB, 642x716
>The malls are the soon to be ghost towns
so long, farewell, good-bye
>>
I don't know, last time I went to the really bad one was for class. Because the technical school I went to had classrooms there (lol), and it was like Dawn of the Dead when I went to class.

Another one is pretty ghetto but seems to be doing better having more downscale market places. The fanciest one lost Nordstrom but overall is doing fine.
>>
>>73976615
Underrated post
>>
My mall started pandering hard to blacks/mexicans by closing the high end stores and chains and opening ghetto shoe stores, ghetto clothing stores, hat stores, and other trash. I don't think they realized blacks and mexicans just go to the mall to hang out and don't buy anything. Literally half the stores are vacant and the ones left are shitty.
>>
>>73974570
mine hasnt died because i live in a nice LA burb with chinks
>>
File: Merry hill.jpg (234 KB, 1204x874) Image search: [Google]
Merry hill.jpg
234 KB, 1204x874
It didn't die, but it's certainly lacking the charm it had in the 90s.
>>
>>73980983
Malls can still be popular places. They can still be hangouts for teens and whatnot. A mall near me, Memorial City mall, has a ton of things going for it, its hard to find parking most days. On the days leading up to Christmas, its literally so packed, that there is a pedestrian traffic flow, and you have to wait for a spot to open up when you exit a store to get into the flow. Kind of like when you see those documentaries of shitloads of small fish in the sea, and they all swim together and shit
>>
>>73981276
Sounds very white anon.
>>
>>73976615
Everything you described sounds awful and i'm glad they're dying.

>Falling for the socializing with friends meme
>>
>>73977578

Dead mall series is comfy as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7PEXdVZk&index=12&list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43pxV35MbY&index=8&list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ
>>
>>73981351
It is mostly white and in a mostly white area, but it is also diverse, its just that the owners of the mall are invested in it. Even late at night, like midnight on a weeknight, theres at least 3 armed security officers with vehicles going around the place. Nigs can't nog with that kind of activity.
>>
My local mall is doing great. Its the wonders of tax free shopping.
>>
>>73974570
my local mall is within walking distance from the projects area, or "the hill" as we call it. Just an area where crack is sold.

I don't like going to the mall, there are large groups who walk there during the day. There is nothing wrong with that, but they had to increase security at the mall due to shoplifting.

Mostly it's safe, but there is lots of theft, and they did increase security last few years.

Last time I was there buying shoes, I saw someone stealing. It's mostly ok.

Just depends on where you go and what time.
Personally i've rather use amazon.

My friend owns a store there, he used to own a kiosk and I have helped him before. I remember one time, he had a xbox hooked up while he was managing his kiosk. Lady came up with her kid, and the kid started distracting us asking about the video game - dark souls. We were talking to the kid and looking at the game, while the mom was stealing from my bro. All the sudden we both realized the kid was distracting us on purpose and we stopped looking at the game and talking to him, we let him keep playing and moved around the kiosk where we could see the mom. Her boyfriend came up later and tried the same thing with the kid.

Never caught her or said anything but he was missing some stuff that day. Just can't trust people, bad people doesn't matter if black or white, or brown. Bad people are bad people.
>>
>>73974570
Are there many abandoned shopping centres in America? Can you just go in an explore one? Looks kinda cool
>>
>>73974570
Mine is still doing well. There are a shitload of dindus, though.
>>
File: 365453564.jpg (292 KB, 1008x553) Image search: [Google]
365453564.jpg
292 KB, 1008x553
>>73981430
Just like in my animes!
>>
>>73981531
cops show up if you do, if someone sees you go in.
>>
I live in New Jersey, malls are what we do. None of them are dead......
>>
>shopping mall is the center of social life in america

wew
>>
>>73974592
FUCKING SAME
>>
- the anchors were montgomery wards and l.s.ayres. both companies shut down. the rent went up for the other stores and they moved out after their leases expired.
- dot wanted to purchase part of the parking lot area so they could connect to the next town over. their offer was denied so it delayed the project for a couple years. when they completed the highway, the nearest exit to the mall was 5 miles away.
- mall owner then renovated the mall while half of the stores were closed jacking the rent up again.
- mall then closed down and property was sold
- new owner promptly tore down the building and turned it into a high-end strip shopping plaza

it's actually doing well now
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (148 KB, 949x600) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
148 KB, 949x600
>>73981430
oy vey
>>
>St. Louis Mills

>Blacks
>>
>>73977578

I got a few dead malls around me and I thought about doing some videos like that
>>
>>73981687

what is your alternative?

the local mosque?
>>
File: dixie-mall-2.jpg (129 KB, 831x550) Image search: [Google]
dixie-mall-2.jpg
129 KB, 831x550
>>73981531

Our Circle Center mall sat empty for years before it was finally demolished. The one on the SW side of town was razed two years ago to build a casino. The one on the NE side of town sat empty for years as well. They will sit until somebody decides it's a blight, somebody burns it, or somebody gives the owners more money to build something else.

The malls have been failing for decades. Here is the Dixie Square Mall in Chicago being put to good use 1 year after it ended it's short 12 year lifespan. It sat empty for almost 30 years after this scene was filmed. And yes, niggers were the reason it failed - south side of Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTRXnuoK1ss
>>
>>73975628
Which one are you talking about?
>shit and too small
Outlet Mall?
>>
I've said this before but I was a manager for a security company. Back in Florida we didn't loose too many malls (South Florida) but we were very active in keeping gangs out.
We worked very close with local PD in harassing niggers and keeping everything quiet. I would travel from mall to mall assisting the security director in training the staff to deal with gangs and weeding out nogs in the staff.
One mall got so bad security got it's own K-9, this was on top of having a full time PD detail.

The security company was Valor Security Services, it was eventually bought out by Universal Protection Services.
>>
>>73975351
High rents, greedy landlords
>>
>>73981640
I remember this area from The Last of Us.
>>
The local mall isn't dead yet, but white people don't go there anymore because >>73974592 and the stores have changed accordingly.
>>
File: me depression.jpg (59 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
me depression.jpg
59 KB, 450x600
Actually malls like Winkelcentrum Kronenburg and Presikhaaf are all thriving and normal shops are dying.
>>
>>73977304
The Cubans that work for me use them for a bunch of reasons. They are broke and need it in advance sometimes, but more often than not they are hiding money from their ex wives that want child support and those sorts of situations. Or just hiding money from the wife period.
>>
Since when are malls shutting down?

I lvie in NJ and there are tons of malls around me

It's probably because of the population density but how? I go to woodbridge and sometimes Brunswick Square and it's always packed
>>
>>73980345
Work for Lowe's corporate. Our secondary headquarters is a mall they purchased and converted. Nice food court area and plenty of space to display our Nascar team's cars.
>>
>>73974570

Paid parking
>>
>>73982349
How is the security business? I've been thinking about pursuing a career in it.
>>
>>73977304
people on welfare get a job and cash checks at these places to avoid leaving a real paper trail of income so they can continue to double dip.
>>
File: mall at university.jpg (220 KB, 676x451) Image search: [Google]
mall at university.jpg
220 KB, 676x451
>>73974570
>die

This monstrosity opened a few years ago.
>>
>>73974570
>asking a question you already know the answer to
>>
>>73974570
They're all thriving. Even the ones out in the idyllic little towns surrounding my city are thriving.
Don't think I've ever heard of one going under.
>>
>>73974570
First gangs and bad security also it didn't help that a business HQ in our city closed down. Then Mormons built a near the second mall in our area offering lower leases (because it was funded by the Mormon church). So now we have a third eyesore in their attempt to recreate the feel of a west coast city in an out door mall.
>>
>>73982846
It's alright, if you're not a fucking idiot you can climb up to a management position in a good company real quick, the bar is set pretty low.
The pay for regular officers is usually shit, $8-$12/h, but if you can stick it out for a couple of years and not royally fuck up, there's a management position waiting. Personally I didn't want to deal with it all down here, so I jumped ship and started working for one of the resorts.
>>
>>73981430
oy the malls!
>>
File: mojo.png (112 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
mojo.png
112 KB, 502x293
A blast from the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAoh_yteKkc
>>
>>73974570
Like the ones in the USA.

>World financial crisis
>Mall relies on consuments
>Consuments struck by crisis
>Malls only have non-fundamental stores
>Consumers make less money available
>Mall has less revenue
>Mall still needs to pay off construction loans
>Mall is bankrupt
>Mall can't attract new businesses because revenue is too low
>Mall is kill

After that the local economy kind of defaulted back to independent businesses and supermarket chains.

Nowadays there's talk of building a new mall again, even though the old one still stands there in ruins.

Anyways, when compounds like that are dying, you can be sure your local economy is dying aswel. Thanks Obama!
>>
Arabs, niggers and Turks hang out there. I hardly see any normal people there.
>>
I work at a mall, but it's not even called a mall. It's outdoor "fashion park." All the stores are high end and uppity, so no niggers or cholos go there since they can't afford anything. It's all rich white people with their dogs. I love it even though the atmosphere is a bit arrogant
>>
>>73978294
Underrated
>>
>>73974953
Same thing over here. Both the big ones in my area are undergoing huge expansions.
No malls have even really died in the last fifteen years. The shitty malls have been shitty since they were built in the 80s.
>>
>>73977578
>6:00
fucking lol @ that store
>>
>>73974592
Black here.

It was blacks.
>>
>>73974570
My mall died before everyone else's did because all the fucking niggers were invited to move in next door with Section 8. The rest is nigstory.

Still though, the place got bought out by Rackspace, and the police force found its balls and now the area is in the midst of gentrification. Feels good man.
>>
I'm not sure there's anything in Belfast that constitutes a mall. Maybe Castle Court, but it's not dead.
>>
>>73977304

Those places are an absolute racket. I dont know how anyone is stupid enough to use them. Even "upstanding" ones like Amscott gouge and screw you. I was in another city and I needed to get a document notarized. I bank at a local credit union so there werent any branches that I could go to. First place I found was an Amscott and they wanted to charge 25$ PER signature. It would have cost me 200$ to get it done there. Noped out and drove till I found a TD Bank and they did it entirely for free, no questions asked, never been a member.

Those double niggers wanted 25 dollars to use a stamp. Incredible.
>>
File: wideshot.jpg (1 MB, 4859x2241) Image search: [Google]
wideshot.jpg
1 MB, 4859x2241
Malls here are great.
>>
>>73974953
Don't worry, once Abos start going then yours will die too
>>
Closest mall to me is 25 miles away in the Maryvale district of Phoenix. Ghetto as fuck. Only two decent malls, Arrowhead in Glendale and the one in Scottsdale.

I shop online, so fuck malls anyway.
>>
>>73974592
This FPBP
>>
>>73983829
>Rackspace

Windsor Park Mall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4b0UlAZcH4
>>
>>73984101
Abos are like 1% of the australian population
>>
File: 154674657658724.jpg (4 MB, 3442x3442) Image search: [Google]
154674657658724.jpg
4 MB, 3442x3442
>>73983024
>>
>looking for a gift for my mother
>only store that carries the item is about 45min away in a mall of a city that is roughly 80% nigger
>go there
>mall is mostly empty and destroyed

The best part was that the ads near the mall directories were changed to "Get HIV tested" signs. kek
>>
Strip mall came into town right next to the highway attracting all the business, slowly all the businesses in the mall started to leave/close.
>>
File: niggers.png (15 KB, 524x105) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
15 KB, 524x105
>>73984353
Niggers are "only" 13% of the population here, but it only takes one tribe of niggers to fuck up a mall.
>>
Internet lol. Women shop at Asos or whatever now.
>>
File: 0c1115_5671503.jpg (184 KB, 1078x1533) Image search: [Google]
0c1115_5671503.jpg
184 KB, 1078x1533
>>73974570
My local mall is Sherway Gardens, they're building a massive extension on it. Last year I was working at Square One in Missisauga, helping build a whole new wing on that as well. Malls here seem to be doing okay mi amigo.
>>
>>73983024
iknow a dude who works there. i love sarasota.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 961x635) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 961x635
>>73984359
We have similar
>>
>>73984359
That place looks horrible.
>>
File: metroland-mall.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
metroland-mall.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>73984624
Fuck MetroCentre. Ever since they closed down MetroLand, its just not the same.
>>
File: 124535654.jpg (1 MB, 1406x1273) Image search: [Google]
124535654.jpg
1 MB, 1406x1273
>>73984786
and its only going to get worse.

all that bare land is to be developed over the next few years.
>>
File: 100219004[1].jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
100219004[1].jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
I just got back from the mall. It's going strong. I saw a whole lot of muslims and poo in loos though.
>>
File: niggers-how-to-ruin-a-city.png (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
niggers-how-to-ruin-a-city.png
61 KB, 300x300
>>73974570
"gang-related activity"
>>
>>73974570
My local mall died when the niggers turned it into their hangout, it's like Africa in there now
>>
Amazon has crushed a lot of retail, the only reasons I can see for malls to exist are:

- Clothes. Ordering clothes online sucks because you can't try them on.
- Movie theater. Because we're American and we're not creative about things to do on Friday night.
- Places to go after the movie theater.

I haven't been to a mall in 2 or 3 years, I hate them.
>>
>>73981430
damn, i end being sad for such big buildings being abandoned

abandoned locations in general are so melancholic
>>
File: San_Berdoo_Demographics.png (14 KB, 526x232) Image search: [Google]
San_Berdoo_Demographics.png
14 KB, 526x232
A tidal wave of spics from LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0HbfFyfxuI
>>
>>73980881
Weird, because here (in a small town of 7,000) our retailed stores sell for much more than a mall in a city or an American mall.
>>
>>73974570
cellular phones, social networking, amazon, etc.
>>
>>73974592

Pretty literally, in some cases. Jesse Jackson even came to town to demand the stores that kept closing come back, because "our money is just as green as whites' money."

The night after his speech, a group of local black kids stole a steamroller, plowed it through the wall of the JC Pennys, and looted the whole mall of everything of value. The whole black community joined in, showing up in a convoy of trucks to carry stuff away, and set up makeshift barricades across access roads to delay police response.

Jackson used the N-word a lot the next day, and left town that afternoon. And that's how Montgomery Mall closed. Today it's a police office, with the former stores used as holding cells.
>>
>>73985506
>massage and little medical procedures
>some fun areas, like lasertag
>restraunts and cafee
>fitness areas
>>
>>73977207
>used to live in small, secluded suburbs
>no buses for miles
>businesses all on the edge of town, so you needed a car to go anywhere
>a little bit of through traffic, but not too much
>a few nice apartment buildings

Fast forward to today:
>massive outdoor malls
>apartments built right next to them
>regular buses
>hordes of basketball americans
>>
>>73974570
>How did your local mall die?
It's doing pretty okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiHv1OkEul4
>>
>>73981380
This is why you will never reproduce.
>>
>>73977740
>the galleria
i thought i recognized that ice rink

Galleria is too far out for my family, so we usually end up going to first colony when there's something we can't get at Walmart, Sams, or Costco (which is almost never)

galleria is nicer though
>>
>>73974570
I live in a poor white trash town 20 minutes from a big city. People would rather just go to the mall in the city to go shopping. My local mall is pathetic. There is a sporting goods store, a movie theatre, and then a few stores that are literally cheap folding tables in an empty room with random shit on them. The large majority of the stores are completely empty.
>>
>>73984101
There aren't petrol stations in malls
>>
>>73974592

This.

It was an upscale mall with solid anchors, and the next thing you know the hood rats from the neighboring counties came in to shoplift, loiter, and scare the white folk.

It's fucking easier to order everything online anyway.

The mall a few miles away though is very upscale and although the security guards try to move them along, its suffering the same fate. Profit margins are huge enough to cover the shoplifting loss, but not the loss in reputation and sense of safety. Better to order online and have tailored if necessary.
>>
>>73977740
Is that the Houston Gallaria?
>>
>>73974570
niggers started shooting it up, white people would not have it
>>
the iphone killed mall culture. all those mallgoths and teens stopped going there on saturday I don't know where those people even go anymore, tumblr?
>>
>>73986250
>N-word

You don't have to restrain yourself here, anon. We're all big boys. Did he say Nigga or Nigger?
>>
>>73987157
yes

pic is from the 90's tho
>>
>>73974570
To echo some of the other posts in this thread,
>niggers
>spics
Place became a drug deal hotspot, it's no good to go there anymore. Not that you'd really want to, it's just clothes stores, a food court, and an overpriced arcade. There's a dollar movie theater which is alright, though. I honestly don't even know how the fuck it's still around. It's kind of an ongoing meme in my town that, every fucking year, you hear "hey, did you hear that the mall is finally shutting down?", and yet somehow, it persists.
>>
>>73977740
Isn't it fucking freezing in that mall ?
>>
File: tied up fat antimage.jpg (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tied up fat antimage.jpg
131 KB, 800x600
Niggers
>>
>>73986250

no fucking way... link to news article please. If this is true it is epic.
>>
File: 1437406050603.jpg (67 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1437406050603.jpg
67 KB, 550x413
>>73974570
My mall is still doing ok.
It was never very large to begin with, but its holding steady at least.
They just opened a new sporting goods store that even sells guns and ammo.
The lack of arcades makes me sad though.
>>
I live in a nice area. We don't have malls
>>
File: delete.png (1 MB, 593x807) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
1 MB, 593x807
The one downtown is doing pretty poorly, but Bayshore is doing great. It's a combo of an outdoor/indoor mall however.
>>
>yet the Mall of America keeps getting bigger
>>73974570
>>
>>73988532
It's a little cold by the banister-whatever thing that goes around the rink, but otherwise, its all good. There's a lot of restaurants on the bottom floor which contribute to the heat, I'm sure
>>
>>73976282
Can I come to Israel when western society breaks down?

I'd make a good Jew, I promise!
>>
I love watching these huge monuments to consumerism fail and fall into ruin desu.
>>
>>73988532
its Houston, nothing is ever freezing
>>
File: Galleria-Houston.jpg (286 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Galleria-Houston.jpg
286 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>73974570
Amazon made it pointless to go there

Niggers made it unpleasant to go there.
>>
It didn't and new ones are being built every day

Don't assume your shitty ailing empire is the benchmark for all other countries. Everywhere else malls are still a thing and it has nothing to do with automation or anything being better.

You're just shit, america is the loser and cuck of the 21st century, deal with it.
>>
>>73977304
I knew a guy who used them instead of credit cards because he didn't trust banks.

Total fucking moron.
>>
>>73974570
It's still going strong.

Even the one that lost major anchor tenants converted it to a hang-out space old people with lots of cheap coffee and pancake places and a dollar store and are doing okay now.
>>
>>73974592
this
>>
malls never died from online shopping. Look at places like dubai and abu dahbi. They are still building huge malls with premium retailers and whites from europe are going there to save money (no sales tax) and no niggers roaming around the mall. Worst thing I seen over there was some saudi asshole smoking a cigar and putting it out on the floor near the food court (which was massive and had awesome restaurants.)
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x333
>>73974570
Malls never died, they simply just evolved.
They turned into giant strip-malls emulating old town centers/mom and pop stores like pic related
>>
>>73989729
What would happen if you let a bunch of niggers loose here?

Also, how come this place never has niggers? Are they allowed to block niggers from entering stores in France?
>>
>>73975891
>Much like everyone else, the city extended the bus line out to the suburbs and the transformation was over night.

Interesting. I would never have guessed that extending the bus line would do that. Didn't nignogs have cars?

(Sorry about my ignorance. I live in rich white suburbia, so I know nothing of these things.)
>>
>>73986250

Looking for sauce. This sounds amazing.
>>
>>73974592
This at West Oaks Mall in Ocoee, Florida. Many white people shop at a safer location.
>>
>>73989557

lolz poland and the middle east are the only ones still building these things. enjoy your dairy queen and white snake records.
>>
>>73989894
True.
My state has bricktown.
Its like a giant outdoor mall with canals that ferry people around on boats.
Lots of bars, movie theatres, restaurants, and clothing stores.
>>
>>73989987
Give it time, that place, and all of France itself, will be a smouldering ruin steaming with piss.
>>
>>73974592
fpbp once again
>>
File: Supermarket_Chimpout.gif (827 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Supermarket_Chimpout.gif
827 KB, 250x188
>>73974728
PHRENOLOGY THREAD

Post info about the idea that physical traits are directly linked to behavior.

Animal heraldry begot human heraldry in the empires of old. Some people have culturally appropriated the wisdom learned from a millenia of these human experiments.

In genetics there are two catagories of data, genotype (genetic code) and phenotype (physical traits exhibited). Rules of thumb about hybrid vigor and offspring percentages were similar for all mammals... including humans.

Inbreeding was deemed negative after extensive testing, yet is still practiced by several inbred supremacist ethnic cults.

When the phenotype of an organism is observed and its appearance is related to its behavior, this is called phrenology (or facio-cranial sciences if you want to recatagorize and over catagorize a topic so as to stigmatize it into a small specialist role, but along with neurosciece, phrenology will investigate the concept of mental behavioral links compared to brain structure).

Many call phrenology psuedo science but phrenology is being resurrected publically, now. Israel already uses phrenology in both negative and positive societal/cultural roles.

Israel sterilizes overbreeding Ethiopean semites practicing judaism and deports Filipino maids who become pregnant in their country with half breeds. Israeli officials have commented these efforts were to prevent a "watering down of the blood" by undesirable ethnicities... which seems more like an ethnocracy than a democracy or religious state.

Some trait linked roles are long standing like the shuning of the red headed "bastard jews", which has now spread from the british kikes to a normalized set of gentile hating jokes, cross culturally and worldwide.

Any rabbi will tell you the goal of judaism is worldwide cultural conversion, and what a culture it is, you should read up on what you will be fully subsumed by so you stop being such a goy (tribe/cow) shiksa (insect).
>>
High class malls like Yorkdale, Eaton Centre, Bayview Village and Sherway Gardens are doing great here in Toronto.

Its the other lower class ones that are struggling.
>>
File: cellphone_1.jpg (142 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
cellphone_1.jpg
142 KB, 2000x1330
>>73974570
Teenagers go there for free Wi-Fi
They weren't too many before, but now these faggots are everywhere.
Now you have to watch out for these fuckers walking all over the place with their eyes on their phones, or else you'll bump into them. They won't make an effort to avoid that either, they're too busy staring at their phones.

It's all fucking pinball in there
>>
A few of the stores moved out so it just died. Now shitty tire bought it and they're trying to make it better.

I live in a small town that's 95% white so it wasn't due to niggers or immigrants.
>>
File: Center_154_01.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
Center_154_01.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
our mall is pretty comfy
>>
File: medley_center.jpg (63 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
medley_center.jpg
63 KB, 600x381
Niggers, theft, drug dealers.

Picture related.
>>
>>73974570
It didn't, that's the problem. I hate having to avoid all roads within a square mile or two of the fucking mall because of nonstop traffic. I blame Apple and Cinnabon primarily.
>>
>>73974570
They haven't theres like 3 in my town, all like a mile apart and they are doing very well. God do i hate living in NJ.
>>
>>73974570

The larger one killed the smaller ones.
>>
Scotfag, my local one got a major expansion 5 years ago and new, smaller extensions are getting added all the time. I don't get what North America's thing is with malls dying.
>>
>>73976615

I grew up in the 90salad. It was like what you described to a large degree, but in the 80s I'm sure it was in its prime.

>no cell phones
>must socialize
>niggers contained before crack happened
>80s fashion/music movies

Seems like a dream world
>>
>>73986250
>Today it's a police office, with the former stores used as holding cells.
I like to imagine all the planters and benches are still there, and you can just take a leisurely stroll looking at niggers through bars behind glass hanging around an empty CD store or Victoria's Secret
>>
>>73980983
Kek my mall finally got rid of orange juliurs ironically
>>
>>73976667
They're not wrong.
>>
>>73974953
We had a recent mall building spree and now is the after time when it's slowed down again with fewer being built. But none have died and they are doing great.
Israel has an insane rate of online shopping, yet still these do fine. So I doubt it's just the possibility for online shopping that's been pushing the end of malls in the US.
>>
>>73977304
You know the answer already.

People with very poor impulse control, terrible math skills, and an inability to plan more than a couple weeks into the future.

Anyone come to mind?
>>
>>73983024
>Sarasota
Did they convert the old one? I went down to stay with college friends probably 7 years ago and we went to their mall but they kept freaking out saying "it's almost dark, we have to get out of here". They were tough guys too. It was niggers btw
>>
File: 45637452743572.jpg (139 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
45637452743572.jpg
139 KB, 375x550
>>73986643
It... It's so white.

wtf Poland
>>
>>73979898
Because it's not lending 300 for 20 dollars. It's lending 300 at some ridiculous markup on that 300 dollars, and you pay 20 up front so they can afford the paper they print the loan out on.

They don't expect them to pay it back, ever. They bank on people never paying it back. They expect that 300 dollars to keep mounting interest until it's worth every thing they got. Until they can't even pay the interest anymore.
>>
>>73982577

What mall senpai? I go to Quaker Bridge (if I never need to go) on Rt 1 and it's pretty nice.
>>
>>73992427
That's actually the mall I was thinking about. Is it really not that bad? Last time I was there I was pretty much the only white guy.
>>
>>73977810
Aw, don't worry. I'm sure when the muslims reach critical mass, that will change.
>>
>>73990039
Yes. But inner city traffic is terrible and since niggers are lazy, its too much of a pain to go into the rich suburbs. Plus gas is expensive and they will probably get stopped by cops.

Buses simplify things because 1) you don't need to drive 2) you won't get pulled over 3) your transportation is subsidized by welfare so its free.
>>
File: Goum, Moscou, Russie, 1893.jpg (194 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Goum, Moscou, Russie, 1893.jpg
194 KB, 1000x665
Why do people like malls? Open areas like farmer's markets are better.

Also they're usually ugly functional engineering rather than actually nice look buildings.
>>
>>73974570
It was replaced by a better one and well
this guy sums it up >>73974592
>>
>>73986643

Cucked so fucking hard by US culture. Must sting, polatchki.
>>
>>73975327
>1/3 of all US retail growth in the last quarter occurred at one company: Amazon.

That's an amazing figure.
>>
>>73982577
I wouldn't say that. The old orchard mall is very nice. Then again it's mostly white people there.
>>
I kind of wish one of them died.
I've got three big ass malls standing literally across the street of each other, three medium ones in the vicinity and they're building two more.
Meanwhile whole downtown blocks are empty, with nothing more than few liquor stores here and there.
>>
>>73976641

Even the stores that stayed behind changed. Going into Radio Shack used to mean seeing all these weird electronic toys and gadgets that you're pretty sure you didn't need but wanted anyway. Now they just sell phone cases.
>>
>>73976061
roll and sage.
>>
>>73977578
> thisisDanBell
> CREEPY HOUSE
> TERRIFYING ABANDONED SCHOOL
> SCARY NIGHTMARE ABANDONED KEK SHED
>>
>>73981070

Nah plenty of niggers shop at places like Lids. Where else are they going to get "LaKwanso" embroidered on their baseball caps in a fancy script?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.