[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into your backyard and you see a Jew, and and muslim,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459575610640.gif (2 MB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1459575610640.gif
2 MB, 385x500
You walk into your backyard and you see a Jew, and and muslim, both look at you with intent to kill. You only have one bullet. What do you do.
>>
TFW no guns
>>
>>73974623
What will you do then? You have a bullet, You could get a nail and a pipe and a rock.
>>
>>73974520
Shoot yourself
>>
>>73974520
Kill the muslim.
>>
>>73974520
Do they have weapons?

If not, shoot the one you don't think you could take hand to hand.
>>
Shoot the sky, kill mohammed and yhwh in one fell swoop with that jutsu

GG abrahamists
>>
Shoot the Muslim, and beat the Jew to death with the gun
>>
Tell the muslim that Allah wants all jews dead,they start to kill each other and whoever wins gets shot.
>>
Force the two to fight to the death and then kill the winner.
>>
>>73974520
Shoot the Muslim and sell the gun to the Jew which will probably lower the price to 1 shekel
>>
>>73974520
shoot the muslim in the stomach area, he 100% has explosives on him and there's a chance it'll kill the jew too, might kill me as well but it's worth the risk
>>
>>73974520
Hold a knife at arms length, if you shoot the edge it will split the bullet and you can hit them both
>>
Shoot the jew. The muslim will kill himself.
>>
shoot my self cos living in a world with jews or muslims isnt worth living
>>
>>73974520
Pay the Jew to kill the Muslim, then shoot him afterwards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.