[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRIVING WITHOUT ONE IS JUST NONSENSE BETTER GET YOUR TV LICENSE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (87 KB, 646x423) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
87 KB, 646x423
DRIVING WITHOUT ONE IS JUST NONSENSE
BETTER GET YOUR TV LICENSE.
>>
>>73973125

The BBC is retarded.

Satellites cannot tell who is receiving the data they are sending unless every single authorized television viewer is on an individual channel with the satellite (hint this would require the TV satellite to be a transceiver and the box in your living room to be a transceiver as well so that the two machines can check identities and authorization).

This mail article is retarded.
>>
>>73973373
you have to have a contract with sky to be able to see the programs you pathetic rusemonger
>>
This. There are no C band satellite broadcasts anymore. You need a card and an account with a digital receiver.

They just hand over the data and you get a bill from the BBCuck.
>>
>>73974340

But then you effectively have paid the "license" anyway.

You bought the little key card you stick into your receiver to "unlock" the content.

Or is it retarded to where you have to pay the TV license and the satellite broadcaster simultaneously, even though you don't consume cable?
>>
File: bubbles256.jpg (4 KB, 160x125) Image search: [Google]
bubbles256.jpg
4 KB, 160x125
>>73973125
I don't have a TV Licence, never will, bollocks to em, thepiratebay is my tv channel
>>
>>73974457
paying for satellite or cable tv doesn't prove that you ever watched it though

>>73974536
what do you think?
>>
But they're not watching BBC so why would they be entitled to the money?
>>
>>73973373
>all Fail articles are retarded.
FTFY
>>
What the fuck is a TV license?
>>
>>73974536
Unless I'm mistaken what's happening is the bbc requires a fee if you have a tv, the idea is to get customer information from satellite broadcasters and match against their logs on who has paid the license, if a customer name comes up that is subscribed to satellite(which requires a tv) but has not paid their BBC fee they get in shit.
>>
>>73974594
Does that kind of nonsense hold up in sharia court m8?
>>
>>73974638
why would they be entitled to any money anyway?

because some government fuck decided they could get away wit hstealing money off the people again
>>
>>73974780
I doubt it
>>
>>73974638
All British citizens are forced to watch the latest blacked.com video every week for their weekly BBC viewing.
>>
File: 1452281492411.png (189 KB, 1293x491) Image search: [Google]
1452281492411.png
189 KB, 1293x491
Yanks
Aussie cunts
and you New Zealand faggots

Remember who made you, now tidy up your act you bloody children
>>
>>73973125
I wonder how much of the muslim pop is paying for a license?
think the bbc drives around in some of those no-go zones to demand money for tv?
>>
>>73973125

>Go to school in UK for 1 year
>Get posts demanding TV licence a few after moving in (no TV)
>Return it telling them I have no TV
>Inspector comes, I tell him to fuck off.
>Buy Television for flat after a few months
>Immediately in the post I get another demand and warning to buy a licence
>TV shop must have reported to the government on the sale.
>Return it saying I have no TV still
>Plug TV into Kodi box - they cant do shit about that
>Inspector comes
>Tell him to fuck off

Big brother sucks.
>>
>>73974774
>>73974594

ffs

That's just horrifying that you have to pay the television license even though you watch satellite.

Is there a legal loophole where you can use a TV PCIe card so you don't have to pay the cable license?
>>
>>73975132
Anyone with a computer also needs to pay the license fee because they can watch BBC videos online
>>
>>73975132
>That's just horrifying that you have to pay the television license even though you watch satellite.
They could watch both, I have satellite and still watch free to air channels.
Do they not have publicly funded channels in Austria? The license is more fair than a tax is.
>>
>>73975063
That's exactly what most people here under the age of 50 do too. They're utterly useless.
>>
>>73973125
>watching cuck TV
>any of it, at all

SHIGGIDY DIGGITY
>>
>>73975132
You only have to pay the license fee if you watch tv live as it's broadcast. if you just watch everything on catchup then you don't have to pay it

>>73975282
Not true
>>
>BBC won't let me watch Louis Theroux doc
>find it somwhere online

Come at me, Liz.
>>
>>73975584

We have a TV license here but its pretty easy to jew yourself out of paying it.

>>73975282
>>73976359

wew
>>
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb

fuck off bbc
>>
>>73974835
I wish I'd get to watch blacked for free
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.