[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are the downfall of civilization and society. How do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: femen.jpg (149 KB, 735x653) Image search: [Google]
femen.jpg
149 KB, 735x653
Women are the downfall of civilization and society. How do we restrain women?
>>
Stop with pro equality propaganda, for instance
Don't let them vote
>>
Strong religious morals.
>>
>A Frenchwoman politician want Frenchmen and Frenchwomen to give birth to French babies
>Some crazed-feminist got triggered
>Open to Kikebook
>[OP's Image Related]

Why they want to make their own kind to extinction?
>>
>>73972529
Disgusting.

She's not even a natural blonde, degenerate race-mixing is hard-coded into her very genes.
>>
>>73972529
That cant be real...
>>
>>73972844
>religious
>morals

I partly agree with your reply but why don't people see that one can be had without the other? Religion has just been a vehicle for transmitting them.
>>
>>73972529
Femen are a serious disease
Backed by Jew soros
>>
>>73972967
>Facebook screenshot
>not real

I took it myself, I don't have the link anymore. This was 1 or 2 years ago though.
>>
Islam

/thread
>>
>>73972529
Daily remnder that FEMEN is funded by Soros
>>
>>73973002
Have you ever met a truly moral atheist?
>>
>>73972529
Wish these feminists would move to the countries these disgusting foreigners are from. Their whole shtick is dependant on not actually being oppressed. Real oppressors wouldn't put up with their shit.
>>
>>73972529
There is a reason why every civilization in the history of humanity was insustainable with unleashed promiscuity.

We don't even have to fully understand it to see that it will eventually, and naturally, end.

We are going through a period of abundance of resources, this causes our "values" to be useless. Men don't have to pay the ultimate price for pussy anymore, women don't have to pretend to be chaste.

But you can't turn that around conciously in a societal scale.

Just do what everyone is doing, but better for now, see why and how things are happening and adapt.
>>
>>73972529
>How do we restrain women?
Islam.
>>
>>73972867

Because women are evil and want to destroy civilization, just like women want to cunt everything up that males do together. You know how they always wine that "it's a man's world", "women have been marginalized historically"? Well yeah, that's partly true, because men have historically been the builders of civilization. It's been a man's game from the start, women were just passive observers or minimal contributors at best.

It seems irrational but I think their behaviour is a side-effect of female nature. Historically cities and people were conquered over and over again by invaders, the men and children killed off, the women enslaved and raped or married off to the invaders. As a defense mechanism women had to develop this cocklust for foreign dick, so they wouldn't be crippled by their attachment to their old spouse that was replaced. I think what we're seeing is when this mechanism goes haywire in some women. Or maybe it's something about introducing more genes into the gene pool (you might think this is ridiculous but a beneficial allele can get to fixation in a population in just a couple of generations, and researchers believe it's through introgression for example with Neanderhtals that we got many beneficial traits like language processing).
>>
>>73973143
>Men don't have to pay the ultimate price for pussy anymore

What do you mean by this?

And how can I get pussy?

t. involuntarily celibate
>>
>>73973040
I found it.

I cant fucking believe it. Its so low, so self-destructive that i can not comprehend it.
>>
>>73973114
Met more of them than I have religious people. For some strange reason most religions morals have hate as a central tenet.
>>73973143
Promiscuity has nothing to do with humanities failures m8. Its all thanks to economic decline because of the vast gap between wealthy and the poor.
>>
>>73973048
This, we need Sharia law
>>
>>73972529
It's too late. WOmens suffrage was the worst thing that could have happened in the west. The damage is irreversible
>>
>>73973114

I can't judge the morality of many people since I don't know them that intimately, but yes. I work and socialize with mostly educated people, people with graduate degrees and above, and the vast majority are atheist. The vast majority of these people regardless of beliefs are also utter cunts. The ones that pretend to be "Christians" however are fucking hypocrites, duplicitous, and complete and utter cunts. The only ones I'm able to stay friends with are people who don't give a shit about religion. Another example is my own grandfather, one of the most moral, upstanding and serious people I've known, who has always disdained religious manipulations for their effect on the rural countryside he grew up in. A third is Marcus Aurelius. Religion and morality are divorced from each other, deal with it Ameriblob. If you have to derive your reason for being an upright, ethical and moral being from punishment by some sky-daddy I question your moral value and integrity of character. If you need a counterexample for that, just fucking look at highly "religious" countries like Romania that are constantly building churches yet rife with corruption and hampered from moving forward, or all the Muslim countries that are always so "pious" living according to their Shari'a laws yet complete trainwrecks socially.
>>
>>73972529
Women are a lost cause. We should focus on genetic engineering.
>>
File: women pls.jpg (940 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
women pls.jpg
940 KB, 1000x3000
>>
>>73973625
>Promiscuity has nothing to do with humanities failures m8. Its all thanks to economic decline because of the vast gap between wealthy and the poor.

wat
>>
>>73973851
>>
>>73973476
I mean that no one tells girls that their pussy is valuable, so they just give it off for free. You don't have to get married or work to fuck beatiful women.

Most guys that I see that want but can't get laid fail in one simple aspect: Realizing that most girls live in the moment, because they can. They will do incredibly slutty things without realizing it until after the fact.

You just have to convince her at that moment, that simple.

You can maximize your chances by grooming and working out and dressing better. But ultimately you just have to be a decent seller for your dick and be at the right places at the right times (be sociable often).
>>
>>73973114
right here amigo, depending on your definition of morality. If it definition excludes atheism then that's a tautology anyhow.
>>
>>73972529
Sharia law
>>
>>73973878
>puberty to age 27

It's still bad.

t. age 28
>>
>>73972529

Islam is the answer.
>>
File: 1463116608710.jpg (57 KB, 1375x1279) Image search: [Google]
1463116608710.jpg
57 KB, 1375x1279
>>73973509
Why so surprised, Denmark?
Still didn't learn after all these years, did ya?
>>
>>73973926
>I mean that no one tells girls that their pussy is valuable, so they just give it off for free.

They give it for free but the conditions for it to happen are when the planets align, unless you're genetically gifted, exceedingly rich or extremely smooth.
>>
>>73973999

high five
>>
>>73973625
I'm not talking about humanity's fail, I'm talking about our civilization's failures.

Economy becomes a lot simpler if you boil down to: If people are producing and working, things will be fine, maybe not great but at least fine.

Men are gonna stop working and raising families, this is the crux of the thing. Marriage is the back-bone of society and its concept is lost.

I'm not complaining about it, I think this is the natural course of things.
>>
>>73972529
>Women are the downfall of civilization and society.

No. Severe lack of self responsibility and control, combined with tolerating and justifying these things, are the downfall to civilizations that fall from within.

Brute force.
>>
>>73974065
This is where a lot of guys get it wrong.

All you really have to do is socialize and you will have some pussy.

You can maximize chances by being more attractive. But most girls (most people actually) are pretty dumb, they just do things right at the moment.

So you really just have to me Mr. Right Now.

It is THAT simple.
>>
File: 220px-Jack_Donovan.jpg (15 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jack_Donovan.jpg
15 KB, 220x275
>2016
>still slave to the vagina
>>
>>73973048
>>73973153
>all these replies about needing Islam/Sharia
>"We need to destroy our society to preserve our society!"

Get the fuck out of our countries, Ahmed.

>>73973626
>pooinloo
>we

You don't need shit, Pajeet. Literally. This isn't a disease in your continent (see what I did there? in-continent?).
>>
File: 1460925152259.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1460925152259.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>73974085
>Brazil;
>Where marriage rates are perfectly fine;
>Divorce rates among the lowest;
>Population overwhelmingly Christian
>Southern Brazil overwhelmingly Protestant and doing perfectly fine;
>"Our civilziation's failures".

I can't see how that's "our" problem. We have 99 problems, but radical feminism isn't one.
>>
Giving women rights was the biggest mistake the Western society did.
>>
>>73974142
>Brute force.

lol

You can't watch over your woman 24/7, you have to inculcate in her the idea that if she even thinks such thoughts or considers going out dressed immodestly bad things will happen. She should be so virtuous that she'll immediately withdraw from any suitor who is not you.
>>
>>73974215

I've tried almost every woman in my limited, restricted social circle and have failed. Maybe it's just my current circumstance. I see what you mean though and agree with it, I just wish I had a way out of this trap.
>>
>>73974241
Brazil is harder to analyze than europe and the us.

The way I see it, we are going through what they are going but in smaller scales. But it is harder so see where this messes things up when our country is a complete mess.

So it gets kinda lost.
>>
>>73974372

p.s. I'm not bad looking, been lifting a while and muscular, educated, interesting to talk to, developed my career... like I said my current social arrangement and circle just sucks.
>>
File: Jewprive.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
Jewprive.gif
1 MB, 400x222
>>73974047
No, I am still ever more surprised by this world's degeneration.

The wrong side won.
>>
>>73974277
>you have to inculcate in her the idea that if she even thinks such thoughts or considers going out dressed immodestly bad things will happen. She should be so virtuous that she'll immediately withdraw from any suitor who is not you.

That's brute force through psychological manipulation.

And if women are really raised and around mindsets such as these, it's really easy to see why they are considered mental wrecks in today's world.
>>
>>73973878
>tfw nearly every woman I know has been riding the cock carousel since they hit puberty
>tfw my little sister is hitting puberty soon

Hold me /pol/... I don't want to see her used by a bunch of guys in that way. I've tried to give her decent morals, but there is no way I can have more influence than all of her friends and our culture
>>
>>73974484
Small side note than: Younger girls are easier than older girls and, most of the times, more attractive.

Don't go for women over 25. They already learned the "value of pussy" by getting pounded and now want commitment.

I know it sounds like a meme, but this meme is actually pretty true lol.
>>
>>73974516
>And if women are really raised and around mindsets such as these, it's really easy to see why they are considered mental wrecks in today's world.

I don't get it
>>
>>73974636

I think you're right, also younger women in general are more open to trying new things and experimenting, and have a playful adventurous nature while older women judge you by the size of your bank account and career prospects.
>>
>>73973110
really wish this was public knowledge
>>
>>73972529
Incremental suppression and physical punishment.
>>
>>73974641
I know. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>73974911
She does look like she's craving for a hard spanking desu.
>>
What a bunch of virgins this thread has.
>>
>>73975540
not an argument
>>
File: 1408817230805.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1408817230805.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Physically.
>>
>>73972820
>Don't let them vote
Will literally never happen until civilization collapses an new new one forms some centuries later
>>
File: 2016-05-09 08.55.54-1.png (398 KB, 334x598) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-09 08.55.54-1.png
398 KB, 334x598
>>73974392
No, we don't. We're doing perfectly fine and showing no signs at all of any of those problems Europe is currently facing.
The lack of nationalism and mocking their own History and people is likely the core root of these problems, as it leaves a gaping wound for degenerate behavior and foreign influence to settle in. So the lack of nationalism, loss of religious tradition (regardless if you're atheist, you must maintain your ancient religious traditions), leading to low birthrates, loss of cultural values and cuck ideologies to flourish as they perceive anything alien to be superior to what they currently have - a gaping wound where culture and tradition used to take place.
>>
>>73973114
I am one.
>>
File: 1457585012608.png (14 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1457585012608.png
14 KB, 195x195
We all know the cure.
>>
>>73975613
Valerie a cute!

Cute!
>>
>>73975613
n-name please?
>>
File: the cake is a lie.jpg (500 KB, 840x1050) Image search: [Google]
the cake is a lie.jpg
500 KB, 840x1050
>>73972529
>>
>>73975781
Valerie Tramell m8
>>
>>73975685
We are not doing perfectly fine.

Brazil on the outside is a mixture of extreme degeneracy and conservative families in the middle to upper-class.

But in reality we are just a little bit less degenerate than the 1rst world countries.

We don't have core values to impose. Religious values are fragile here, to say the least.

Brazil is not gonna go fowards in development as we once thought it would. We are now preying to not go much backwards.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 291x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 291x271
>>73975714
Nice try Abdul Muammar Hussein Mohammed Assad Aki
>>
>>73972529
Get out of my Nation, retarded losers like you are ruining it
>>
>>73976029
Found the self-righteous Sicilian
>>
Boipucci and artificial wombs are the future my brothers.
>>
>>73972529

Lots of penis erryday. It's the only way to stop them thinking about sex.
>>
File: 1460944079518.jpg (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1460944079518.jpg
51 KB, 500x376
>>73973851
Good idea. I want my custom waifu to pack a little something extra.
>>
>>73976029

vaffanculo troia
>>
File: DSCN4691.jpg (391 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4691.jpg
391 KB, 1600x1200
>>73975954
>Conservative families in the middle to upper-class;
You mean South, Southeast and Center-West. Now who gives a fuck about the rest of the country? I call that a jungle wasteland, regardless.

>Religious values are fragile here, to say the least.
Eastern Orthodoxy, Protestantism and even Catholicism are strong and well in all the above areas I mentioned. From my perspective, I'm doing absolutely fine. And unless you're living in a northern jungle wasteland, you should be doing just as fine as well. I seriously can't see anything wrong the culture, and I'm working from Rio Grande do Sul to São Paulo on a monthly basis, so I have the perspective to say what I'm saying.

>We are now preying to not go much backwards.
What the fuck are you talking about? Is it that French-baguette proxy again? Are you even aware of we what we just did last week? lol
>>
File: East-Ortho-cross.png (9 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
East-Ortho-cross.png
9 KB, 800x600
Return them to the one true faith, women are incapable of being moral without religion.
>>
>>73973048
>>>>>>>/SOMALIA/
>>
>>73972529
>Foreigners fuck better

Where is this? If it's not in the UK, then my summer holiday's already sorted.
>>
>>73976559
>You mean South, Southeast and Center-West.

Yup, I'm not talking about the north.

>Eastern Orthodoxy, Protestantism and even Catholicism are strong and well in all the above areas I mentioned.

I don't know in what kind of bubble you live in. But specially these areas are far from hold strong moral beliefs.

Specially São Paulo. São Paulo is the degenerate capital of Brazil. The girls I know from there are no different from what is discribed about american girls.

> Are you even aware of we what we just did last week? lol

If you think this will have a serious change in the long term, you are not a very smart person.

This is all a media shit-show. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

There is absolutely NO SERIOUS CHANGE going on in Brazil as most people apparently are thinking.
>>
Isn't FEMEN funded by Soros? When they tried to set up FEMEN Israel he threatened to withdraw funding.
>>
>>73974220
>Only redpilled guy here is a Jew

Is /pol/ lying?
>>
>>73977214
>When they tried to set up FEMEN Israel he threatened to withdraw funding.

fucking kikes
>>
>>73975578

It basically is. Men who have had good relationships with women don't hate women or want to suppress them. It's mostly the men who can't get any women that want them oppressed because in a free society women don't choose them. Usually because they're angry, bitter, nasty little men.
>>
>>73972529
Haha, wow..
>>
I know /pol/ won't like this solution, but let gay men take over. Let them decide what is the ideal male type like they did during Nazism. Women and men who let women to control them are too weak. That's why women had to feminize gay men too and make them worship women like Madonna or Beyonce, so they wouldn't start supporting patriarchy again.
>>
Im a manchild neet but have had sex and girlfriends.

Where my kudos?
>>
File: 481_KB.jpg (481 KB, 1024x1824) Image search: [Google]
481_KB.jpg
481 KB, 1024x1824
>>73973153
Based Finland.
>>
>>73972529
that's disgusting
>>
>>73973114
this. everybody who claims knowing one or being one is a fucking liar.
>>
>>73973878
How true is this?
>>
>>73977374
>Usually because they're angry, bitter, nasty little men.

Muslims?
>>
File: Siegmeyer of Catarina.jpg (394 KB, 1057x957) Image search: [Google]
Siegmeyer of Catarina.jpg
394 KB, 1057x957
>be me
>be in germany, berlin
>get caught in by an antifa rally
>get mistaken for a refugee
>dumb antifas start giving me cash and they want to hear my sob stories about how war is bad and communism is beautiful
>not sure what to do, start speaking english with a heavy arab accent
>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>qt in the crowd takes me under her arm, brings me home
>jumps me as soon as we are in, benis in bagina :D
>stops for a second and asks me why i'm uncut since i'm muslim
>tell her islam is truly the religion of peace and there is no compulsion in circumcision
>"so wunderbar anon, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her
>she wants me to stay, but my flight was in 6 hours
>leave, give her a fake cell number
>felt somehow bad but also happy for having received fiki fiki and relief from sexual emergency
>mfw
>>
>>73973878
I like the guy passed out studying, lol
>>
Outside of America, I only see white women saying this kind of shit

maybe white women are just the devil :^)

you never see Japanese women for instance, calling their homeland to go out and fuck other races so they can stop Japanese privilege

you don't see African women fucking Europeans for the sake of diversity

I don't even see mexican women saying this kind of shit. Most mexicans i've known have been pretty tame politically, and desu, were alright people anyway. Not to mention latina girls literally got the best bods

I think this is strictly a white girl problem (outside of america)
>>
>>73978809
All of it is true.

If you're a high value male (career, healthy, muscular, not a beta cuck) >27 years old, you can fuck as many single moms as you want.

Basically when these women start looking to settle down, you are given free pussy.
>>
File: charisma man.jpg (224 KB, 631x315) Image search: [Google]
charisma man.jpg
224 KB, 631x315
>>73979739
>you never see Japanese women for instance, calling their homeland to go out and fuck other races so they can stop Japanese privilege

They do it discreetly though, all Asians love the white piggu dick.
>>
File: 1383932397825.jpg (36 KB, 394x453) Image search: [Google]
1383932397825.jpg
36 KB, 394x453
>>73979313
>"so wunderbar anon, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her

Thank you for the abs exercise Mariobro, I skipped it yesterday
>>
>>73979988
Everyone discreetly wants to fuck something different. What separates the rational from the SJW is that the rest of the world doesn't uphold their fetishes as moral code
>>
>>73972529

Stop worshiping them and learn how to say "no" to them.

But western men are pathetic losers and almost all of them are gay and effeminate.

Therefore, women will continue ruining everything, and then the Muslims and other cultures will eventually come in and override anything we do, and then the woman problem will be solved. All because even "alpha males" these days are ***COWARDS*** when it comes to women, they all worship women and are loser fags.
>>
Honestly I can't see how we fix this shit without a new dictatorship that isn't bound by garbage like equal rights anymore. We're at a point where it's basically just lay down until we're dead or do something fucking radical. Those whores could all be sold as fucking slaves.
>>
>>73979739
>you don't see African women fucking Europeans for the sake of diversity
;^)
>>
>>73979739
>outside of America
Lolno. American women are objectively the worst
>>
File: spurdo italian2.png (53 KB, 457x800) Image search: [Google]
spurdo italian2.png
53 KB, 457x800
>>73979313
5/5 if true
>>
>>73976701
>women are incapable of being moral without religion

very good post, best thing I read in a while here
>>
File: 1457493985925.jpg (84 KB, 528x670) Image search: [Google]
1457493985925.jpg
84 KB, 528x670
>>73972529
That's a paid shill.
>>73972967
It is real but this group is funded by Soros, so it's literally a job for them. And it pays pretty well. Don't have that pic of Soros chimping out and withdrawing his endorsement when they decided to launch a campaign in Israel. Fucking kike puppets.
>>
>>73980467
Thank you for clarifying Muhammad but my entire post was about women outside of america

I really think you should take the English lessons at the mosque
>>
>>73972529
You have to bring them back to sanity.
You have to divest them from rampant consumerism, and I hate to parrot feminists but toxic body culture. I don't mean healthy weight, but a lifestyle focused on shallow appearance- tattoos, dyed hair, plastic surgery, piercings. Help women appreciate their natural genetic beauty. Appreciate their strength and weaknesses.
You want to take power from women? Lead and be worthy of following.

But you will need to remove the Jews eventually.
>>
File: jrVTYxQ.png (890 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
jrVTYxQ.png
890 KB, 749x499
>>73972529
Wow. I never thought I'd see concrete proof that modern feminism is a CIA op.
>>
File: 567876.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
567876.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
>>73974611
>tfw sister is almost 18, been on the cock carousel for the past 3 years (probably)
>trying to bring home a black guy

The harder my parents try to make her a non-degenerate, the worse she becomes. Sometimes there's just simply nothing you can do, anon. Western degeneracy got to my sister and she's a typical western whore. :(
>>
>>73972867
Women have the maturity of a teenager. They never grow up because society doesn't require them to. They receive all the sexual assets they'll ever get at 16 with zero effort on their part. If they don't stuff their face like children then they will maintain a reasonably tone figure (doesn't even have to be ripped like guys "should" be).

"Studying is hard, let's go to the mall and flirt with boys" was their attitude in the 80's and 90's. Now it's simply log onto JewBook or Instagram for their attention/validation fix.

The idea of being responsible for society or anything other than themselves triggers the shit out of them because they have never had to step out of their bubble of solipsism once in their entire privileged lives.
>>
>>73976938
check your privilege you white male, this pussy's for brown cock only
>>
>>73981104
Parents cannot compete with the shiny world of Facebook, Instagram, Tindr, and the huge slut-acceptance culture of media and school.
>>
File: 1462327147452.jpg (33 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
1462327147452.jpg
33 KB, 271x400
>>73979313
>so wunderbar anon, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!
my abs just blew up. fuck you
>>
>>73972529
>doesn't want to be outnumbered by foreigners
>HOLY FUCK SHE'S A LITERAL FASCIST
>>
>>73972529
To fix women you need to fix men first. That's the only reason have power over men. Men still own the military, are smarter, better warmongers and overall stronger. The only reason women have power is because there are men that want them to and the rest don't have the interest to fight it.
>>
>>73973878
I'm getting married next year. We're both 24. Git gud fags
>>
>>73972529
let them go , the few that have stood by us will give us more daughters.
>>
>>73980152
lol, say no to their no
>>
>>73981104
bites eventually
>>
>>73981957
>smarter
>better warmongers
>>
>>73980152
I'm hard pressed to find a thing to do with women cept fuck em. Do worship pussy, tis in high demand tho
>>
Hahaha, you are just mad because nobody wants to have sex with you or to have you as a boyfriend. You all are hypecrites. You are against Islam because they are women haiting but you are just the same. Man up.
>>
>>73983189

Hey, femanon. Has Chad choked or deepthroated you during sex lately? Did he film it?
>>
>>73981957
This, the vast majority of women naturally follow whatever ideas and trends are dominant in society, particularly whatever dominant high status men in society promote and support.
It can be frequently seen also in how women will very often follow and start supporting the views of a dominant man they are in a sexual relationship with too.
Women are naturally more submissive and will seek to align their views and actions with a more dominant source, whether that be a dominant man who is her boyfriend/husband etc, or otherwise with whatever is the dominant view as expressed by the high status in society.
That's why it is true that many men need to relearn how to express appropriate controlled dominant behaviour, shift the views and behaviour of men in society and women will respond, without men doing it right there is a vacuum, and civilisation degrades as men don't live up to their role, and women seek other dominant forces to follow, leaving both sexes unhappy, and setting the society on a path to ruin.

Change men, and you change women (which can work for better and worse as we've seen)
>>
>>73983256
Nobody takes you serious in life, don't they?
>>
>>73972820
I've always liked the idea of taking away their voting rights during 1 election if a census tells you that more than half of the population are dissatisfied with the standing government. Then after men elect a new government everything goes back to normal the next election
>>
File: 1438287580672.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1438287580672.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>73983189

>she actually thinks the Chads she's fucking think of women any differently than the virgin strawmen she's imagining
>she actually thinks she is more than just a warm hole in their eyes
>>
Daily Factoid: Society became progressively degenerate once women were allowed to vote.
>>
>>73972529
With Patriarchy, of course.
>>
>>73983472

What does that have to do with what I said? Maybe you should ask yourself that question first.
>>
>>73983189
It's leftist, feminists, Jews and Islamist who hates women while /pol/ loves women. We only want what's best for them
>>
>>73983313
again, doesnt change that no, yo
>>
>>73973002
Christianity provided rigid rules of conduct for women they had to follow. Jews attacked Christianity and made people, especially white women, hate it. This left them susceptible to moral depravity.

If we media blitzed Judaism the way they media blitzed Christianity, no one on Earth would want to be a Jew, as Judaism has been responsible for global slavery and usury for 5000 years. They had literal sections of Muslim cities dedicated to them for the buying and selling of white children. They were also instrumental in the African slave trade, especially sex slavery.

Orthodox Jews are also disproportionately pedophiles, even in comparison to Muslims. This meme about Catholic Priests is precisely that.
>>
>>73983659
Hahah, I'm laughing at you. I have a higher value than a fat loser who sits on 4chan all day and have no social skills or IQ.
>>
>>73972529
We can't. The economy is too reliant on them, they won't sit by idly when you take away their cheap labour.
>>
>mfw Westerners cannot control their women and beg for solutions

It is over for you all. You abandoned God and so God has abandoned you. You shall find no comfort in this life, your efforts shall be on vain and you shall not breed.

The Mujahideen follow God's law in all things, especially women. If a man so desires a woman he shall take her as his wife.

If her father and brothers let her run around like a bitch in heat then take her and breed her like one.

Immodesty should be met with slaps, pinches, groping their willing flesh. You must dominate your woman, make her obey your command in all things. Women have no place making decisions past the home life.

Don't worry pol, we walk among you even now. Watching, making ready to save you from your progressive atheism.

Do not fight the Warriors of God. Join us or stay out of our way.
>>
>>73984043

I didn't deny you have value. But that value comes from your holes and your womb. Not your thoughts or personality or deeds.
>>
>>73984043
Maybe in the eyes of the Jews and their agenda but not to the rest of the world.
>>
>>73981287
Did you not check my flag?
>>
>>73974241
i kind of agree to an extent, feminism around her is not an aggravating as in other countries but girls here are starting to going for it, even close friends of mine are into it now, there is this girl who i though was super fun but now she just spills feminist bullshit in every meeting.

I just hope our economical situation gets better because as of now everything is so expensive that si impossible to find a good deal on anything, even on used goods.

I miss my time in japan so fucking much, holly shit.
>>
>>73984213
Nah, you're just trying to provoke. Nobody cares what you think. Nobody even litsen. You do no good in society. You only exist. You are jealous of women and you are angry at them because they do not like you. And that is way you act this way. Nobody wants a loser. Man the fuck up and stop make yourself a fucking victim.
>>
>>73984220
Verkligen? Synd för er då för kvinnor tar mer och mer plats i arbetsmarknaden, som ledare och inom tekniska områden. Och wow, då har ju ni och muslimerna något gemensamt. Rösta rött då!
>>
>>73984850

>Nobody cares what you think. Nobody even litsen

Then why do you even reply to him then?

You're a bitter femanon slut that is angry because Chad doesn't love you. Go choke on your dildo.
>>
File: مسلحون-في-المعا.jpg (22 KB, 616x394) Image search: [Google]
مسلحون-في-المعا.jpg
22 KB, 616x394
>>73984134
Insha'allah, Brother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-TAOmN19PE
>>
>>73985070
Det är synd för oss alla, inte bara för män, din trångsynta hora.
>>
File: 1462407288166.jpg (8 KB, 195x252) Image search: [Google]
1462407288166.jpg
8 KB, 195x252
>>73982153
RIP, anon. Enjoy paying the cheating whore alimony.
>>
>>73985585
You are stupid. A reply does not mean that I care about his opinions.
>>
>>73985738
Varför skulle det vara synd ditt jävla cp? Som jag sa innan, du är bara sur på kvinnor eftersom att du har blivit nekad och ignorerad så många gånger. Men det är fan inte ens konstigt. En jävla transexuell bög skulle inte ens valt att vara med dig. Du är fan patetisk. Ingen gillar dig. Skyll inte på andra.
>>
File: feels good man.png (139 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
139 KB, 354x363
>>73972529
> mfw very low divorce rates
> most women are still traditional
> i poo in my loo
Life's Good™
>>
>>73986334
>allt handlar om sex
>>
>>73986005

Yes it does. That is actually exactly, literally what it means. You are such an autistic cum dumpster. Chad doesn't love you.
>>
>>73973114
This, I'm an atheist and possibly the most immoral person I know.
>>
File: tumblr_lpr9f8jLbk1qa70eyo1_500.png (114 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpr9f8jLbk1qa70eyo1_500.png
114 KB, 500x374
>>73972529
Destroy sex market for degenerate women.
>>
>>73986553
Wow, är du 12? Det där var ett långt och utvecklande svar
>>
>>73972529
Nothing, all the men that were worth shit died in WW2 and then the following wars. It's good game, the white race genes are fucking fucked by betas and shit
>>
>>73986593
Nope it does not. Explain why then. You stupid ass low IQ loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 986x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 986x975
>>73972529
If western white society can't get it together, then sharia law will restrain them. either way the problem will deal with itself. worry about your own.
>>
>>73984134
I'll join, just want to fuck over the females
>>
>>73979313
>panzerkampfwagen

Fuck my sides I didn't like them anyway.
>>
>>73980098

This post deserves a (you).
>>
>>73981329

Sure they can. By restricting access to that shit and home schooling
>>
>>73982153
r.i.p
>>
>>73983313

Good post. Make it less ambiguous then make it copy pasta
>>
>>73983189

I love Islam. I just wish it was a white person thing.
>>
>>73983472

If it makes you feel any better I don't take either Canada or Sweden seriously at all
>>
>>73984043

>I have no social skills or IQ

No shit, woman.
>>
>>73982153

rest in pieces.
>>
File: 1463168757273.jpg (50 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1463168757273.jpg
50 KB, 610x416
FEMEN is not an activist group. They are hired soft-thugs who run around assaulting people from behind a shield of impunity. They're taking advantage of the fact that they can not only get away with assault, but also anyone who fights back will be v& by the corrupt central government of any country besides Russia.
>>
>>73973446
Women used to be a force of civilization. What happened?
>>
even the bible portrays women as degenerate, do you think that's a coincidence ?
>>
>>73984134

Why can't Christianity be the solution?
>>
>>73988335
>force of civilization

More like the baby makers of civilization.
There was never a female Hitler or Alexander or any good leaders that you may remember.
>>
>>73984850
You're reacting with such anger because deep down you know he's right.
>>
File: 147592.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
147592.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>73986899

True. If the West can't be saved, then I for one look forward to our new Muslim overlords.

I'll convert to Islam, pay lip-service to the Allah, and reap all the benefits of being a man, while feminists and transsexuals are stoned to death in the streets.
>>
>>73978809
Truer than I'd like it to be.

If I get married it'll be to a young virgin. I don't give a shit how weird it looks.

I'm not going to marry some slut who can't even fuck without feeling guilty about her past.
>>
File: manlett.png (971 B, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
manlett.png
971 B, 240x240
"Let's try and rationalise our hatred of women"

The thread.
>>
>>73986852

Ignorant female lmao

You need a fat dick and a strong hand

Your father failed
>>
>>73986852

>this is what a female autistic loser looks like

This guy >>73988715 is right.

You need someone to beat you up.
>>
>>73988642
>le irrational hate meme

Right.

People aren't racist because of their experiences with different races.

People aren't against gay marriage because they know what gay relationships are like.

And men don't become disillusioned with women because of women's behavior.

Everybody with negative feelings has them for NO REASON.

/sarcasm off
>>
File: Jewish-feminists.jpg (375 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-feminists.jpg
375 KB, 1600x2812
Jewesses did it.
>>
>>73989125
>Christina Hoff Summers

:l
>>
>>73989083
None of those 'reasons' implies a rational reason to hate or discriminate against someone unless that discrimination is somehow productive. Which it (nearly) never is.

Work programs solve the problem with Muslims, not telling them that they're not welcome or that their religion is disgusting. For example.
>>
>>73989595

Or you know, the Muslims could not come in the first place, be it because lefties invite them in, or they flood across the borders.

But who am I kidding, you're name is probably Ahmed.
>>
File: 1462913337642.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462913337642.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>73972529
OP is right
>>
>>73989765
You invented a time machine?! No way! Telling Muslims how 'terrible' and 'unwelcome' they are creates the very divisions that you want to stop.

You can stop the immigration now but can't prevent what has already happened.
>>
>>73990017

/pol/ will never understand this. Traditionalists couldn't hold women accountable for anything if their lives depended on it.

People just need to face it - any man that is normal does not want to date or marry a slut or a whore, and almost all western women are sluts and whores now. Men are hardwired to avoid committing to sluts and whores.
>>
File: bread.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
bread.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>73989595
Yeah, I'm sure the Muslims will drop their totalitarian ideology and their goal of achieving world domination through Jihad will stop their conquest if they get jobs.
>>
>>73986852
His post triggered you enough for you to reply. If you truly didn't care about his opinions then you would not have replied. Understand?
>>
>>73990215
I wonder what Muslims hold the totalitarian beliefs and which ones are moderate; wouldn't be the poor and the middle class ones would it?
>>
>>73990171
Meet a good girl and make her your slut. This is the only way.
>>
>>73990103

Luckily not an issue here. Have fun in your caliphate =^)
>>
>>73972529
make them illegal.
>>
>>73975631
ok let's do it
>>
>>73990324
>moderate muslims

Watch this video NOW. Moderate Muslims are a myth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI
>>
File: 1459169087208.jpg (68 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1459169087208.jpg
68 KB, 528x528
>>73990327
>Meet a good girl and make her your slut. This is the only way.
>>
>this thread
this what happens when you spent all day on /pol/ and never leave the basement.
>>
>>73990809
It worked for me.
>>
File: 1352054872394.jpg (62 KB, 606x424) Image search: [Google]
1352054872394.jpg
62 KB, 606x424
>>73990893
>It worked for me.
>>
File: 1461876749296.jpg (68 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1461876749296.jpg
68 KB, 500x560
>>73990980
I know it's hard to be alone, young Mario, but you will find someone to call your own someday. Just keep your chin up.
>>
>>73990103
>divisions that you want to stop
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1355375486887.gif (196 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1355375486887.gif
196 KB, 500x500
>>73979313
>>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>>
File: 1458742095644.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458742095644.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>73990865
Egypt should be purified by nuclear fire but he damn right.
I'm willing to bet on a good 60% of this board made by virgins and losers, and it's not just a meme.
Just go have a look on twitter, the "alt right" supporters deliberately use memes, pepe and le meme arrow without bringing legitimate points just to piss off their libtard friends.
It's solid state cancer, a pure, unadultered tumor bringing more and more newfags on /pol/.

Which is the reason why this board is slowly rotting and will end up like /b/ soon enough, thus forcing me to find another place where to shitpost.
Fucking normies, out OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1363593806887 (1).jpg (10 KB, 137x130) Image search: [Google]
1363593806887 (1).jpg
10 KB, 137x130
>>73991113
I'm not angry burger, just pointing out that giving manly advice on an anime forum reeks of newfaggotry, underageb& and insecurity.
You are part of the problem and along many other posters,a non insignificant quota of this cyclopic cancer that is destroying /pol/
>>
File: IMG_20160409_191721_671.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_191721_671.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
LOL

My girlfriend is:

Traditional
religious
An athlete
A musician
A humanitarian
Is liked by everybody
A programmer
A writer
A history nerd
A book nerd
Sweet as can be
Well mannered
Probably smarter than me

You mad cuck
?

Fuck back to r9k and kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 2400x2400
>>73979313

The thing that really disturbs me about this, if it's true, is that an attractive young German woman actively sought to get fucked by someone she thought was a Mudslime refugee.

Why?

Was that her bizarre cultural Marxist brainwashing way of showing hospitality? White guilt? WW2 guilt/shame of her national heritage?

What was it?

Germany is utterly fucked at this rate. They already have Europe's largest population of Mudslimes as it is. They'll be a minority in their own country soon, especially if cultural Marxist whores are giving it up to them as a welcome.

Europe is fucked.
>>
So much cringe in this thread, on all sides.
>>
File: 1462217864010.jpg (156 KB, 851x851) Image search: [Google]
1462217864010.jpg
156 KB, 851x851
>>73972529
You almost make me mad.

You know what, you are a part of the problem. You have a Facebook. You socialize with people as such. You give them some value and you take what they say into consideration. Here is what I do, and here is what everybody serious about fighting this should do:

-Try to be as autonomous as posible. Try to work on your own and pay as few taxes as posible.

-Dont have any kind of relation with people beyond saving. Disregard they opinions and go your own way. Ridiculize them whenever you have the chance and walk away as if they were an infection (well, they are)

-Try to gain as much economic power as you want. Make sure EVERYTHING you do in life is focused on one thing: Do as much harm to the system as you can, from the inside.

-Try to find people with the same ideology as you.

-Dont try to change the world, try to destroy it.
>>
>>73991474

Meh, just wait until you find out years down the road that she was in porn before. I've seen it happen to other guys :) Have fun. I can tell you're lying anyway with how hard you embellish the details.
>>
>>73991273
>forcing me to find another place where to shitpost
If you shitpost then how aren't you part of problem exactly
>The contradiction is strong in this one
>>
>>73991123
Are you really proud of wanting holocaust v2?
>>
>>73991487
In her defense, i am tall, muscular and have greek facial feautures. Passed for a refugee because it was summer and i was fairly tanned, also had a beard.

Probably fucking a random stranger just because he looked like a "needy refugee" was just a weird way for her brain to cope with the fact that she is a degenerate.
>>
File: me rn.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
me rn.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
>>73991451
Cry more. Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>73991487
Women look for status. Status is mostly set by the media, especially since parents no longer take care of their own children. To change women, you must get the media first.
>>
>>73989425
She's still a jewish femenist
>>
>>73972529
Our ancestors used fire.
>>
>>73991702
Lol get a load of this bitter cuck

We you in your next tfwnogf thread on r9k bruh
>>
>>73991716
Holocaust v2? I'm still waiting for the first one.
>>
>>73991859

I don't go on /r9k/. But you're lying.

Make sure to post your reaction face on here when you find out your "TRADITIONAL GF" was in porn. I'll wait for it.
>>
>>73972529

FEMENs like in that pic shall be thrown into the refugee camps where we all know what would happen.

We then poison and torture all refugees in said camp so the good women still know we are the dominate men and can exterminate the refugees whenever we feel like.

Good women obey us and give us rimjobs.
>>
File: 1369922691376.jpg (66 KB, 913x855) Image search: [Google]
1369922691376.jpg
66 KB, 913x855
>>73991711
Look around you. The overwhelming majority of the posters believe that women are pathologically attracted to niggers, lie and cheat all the time, give "manly" advice while being obviously underage like this merry fella >>73991771

Every woman is a slut, except for their own mothers, shrouded in a veil of holiness. Not that i can expect any differently since they are the ones feeding and nurturing these little parasites
They aren't shitposting, they actually belive it
>>
>>73991769

But she even quizzed you on why you weren't circumcised as a Mudslime. Sounds like she's done it before.

I'm genuinely losing hope here.
>>
>>73991474
>a writer
>a musician
>a programmer

Lol, indie game design?
>>
File: 1460883622962.jpg (143 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1460883622962.jpg
143 KB, 645x773
>>73991474
>tfw no gf
>tfw have a crush on a girl
>stuck on a english bongofeaturettes image board posting green toads and mspaint drawings
FUCK
>>
>>73992096
Probably.
But not every woman is like that
>>
>>73991795
>>73991487
And you get the media, you must first win the intellectual battle in universities.
The best way to achieve this is to expose how ridiculous many humanities courses are and to directly challenge professors who spew crap. Note that, while doing this, you must not resort to retarded comments or arguments because nobody lends you credibility that way.
The only disciplines which are actually doing this at the moment are branches of psychology and economics (which has been invading all other social sciences by storm).
>>
>>73972529
femen is right though
>>
File: Knights of Ren.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Ren.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
>>73992144
>have a crush on a girl in Lybia
M8 how do you even know it's a girl could be some fat poofta hiding under the black trashbag
>>
>>73992144
The easiest thing you can do to kick start your drive in life is to get a job bro. It doesnt matter whatvirbis
>>
>>73992073
White women destroyed my fucking country....Go fuck yourself
>>
>>73992073

>The overwhelming majority of the posters believe that women are pathologically attracted to niggers

Thats because the overwhelming majority of the posters come from /b/. They are fatty retards who fap to trap porn, what do you expect?

We are very few grown men with clear ideas on /pol/. Its painfully obvious that most people here dont worth shit.
>>
>>73992144
Which country is this?
>>
>>73992177

Of course. But it seems to capture a psychological disease prevalent in Germany, and possibly the wider West, in absolute microcosm.
>>
File: 1462820372670.jpg (29 KB, 248x280) Image search: [Google]
1462820372670.jpg
29 KB, 248x280
>>73992321
>ITS THE WHITE WIMMINZ FAULT'S I CANT GET LAID
>>
>>73972529
another worldwar
>>
>>73992279
we're not saudi arabia
>>73992293
i-im a cashie
>>73992417
a country that has toilets and a working sewer system
>>
>>73992445
Its white woman's fault the city i grew up in is now poor, and infested with niggers and spics.

No one is have trouble getting laid with these whore. What we should do is start burning them at the stake again.
>>
File: 1458745833401.png (150 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
1458745833401.png
150 KB, 323x214
>>73992588
>a country that has toilets and a working sewer system
I already like this lil fella, his bantz is good, he is going to go places
>>
>>73990604
I'd vote for you, Rico
>>
>>73992588
Any chance of becoming a Warlord, or are those times already over?
>>
>>73992144
Join ISIS they are in your country m8
>>
>>73992588
>a country that has toilets and a working sewer system
Aussie tier banter right here
>>
>>73992884
benghazi
army is fighting them here
>>
>>73992939
Where do you live in Benghazi ? ISIS is in the south of the city ?
>>
>>73980568
>Don't have that pic of Soros chimping out and withdrawing his endorsement when they decided to launch a campaign in Israel
I know he funded them, and then de-funded them, but how can all of that happen in a photograph, in a single frame?
>>
>retrain women

Women will gladly become mothers if they are inseminated with the sperm of the top 1% - the
brightest, the most talented, and the healthiest men there are.

We have to retrain men, not women, to accept the fact that most men should not pass on their
genes, that only the top 1% should pass on their genes, and that the rest of mankind should act as beta providers for women.
>>
>>73993008
the closest combat zone is 3 kilometers west of my position
the mortars they fire sometimes literally skip our neighborhood
>>
File: download (2).png (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
8 KB, 269x187
>>73972529
>no wanting to go extinct
>called racist
nice try Soros
>>
>>73993274
Or we should just kill people like you
>>
>>73991695
I agree with you bro. Can ask where are you from (Inside of Spain)?

I barely know people with you mindset.
>>
>>73993284
no gf and living in a war zone.
Do you have informations about the french soldiers present in your city ?
>>
artificial wombs and sexbots are the only chance

start over on mars without these useless cunts and niggers
>>
>>73993535
they were training soldiers how to operate drones to correctly hit enemy positions with mortars and arty
and abunch of snipers

they might of been a PMC
>>
>>73991769
go away nigger mudskin
>>
>>73972529
shes got a hot O face desu
>>
>>73988584
>being a submissive bitch
>I'm a Man!
Right-o mate.
>>
File: 1463059350484.png (400 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1463059350484.png
400 KB, 604x533
>>73973625
Found the Bernie supporter
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.