[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia will start taxing NEET's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg (20 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg
20 KB, 533x399
https://www.rt.com/politics/342797-labor-ministry-working-on-parasitism/
>>
oh fug he's staring at me. how does he know?!
>>
>>73968666

That's it I'm with NATO now
God bless President Obama and the Free West
>>
File: 1463124973045.jpg (341 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
1463124973045.jpg
341 KB, 930x1060
>>73968815
Glad you've seen the light finnbro
>>
Good.
>>
>>73968666
>taxing people with no money
>>
>>73969146
Their parents will pay for them like for everything else.
>>
It's actually about taxing people who work in secret not paying taxes and refuse job offers from the state.
But yes still not very good, fucking taxes, just kill a few rich joos and loot the money they stole from people, should be enough to run country for few decades.
>>
File: rpolitics.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rpolitics.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>73968666
Based.

Meanwhile, the 47% of Americans who don't pay taxes are trying to elect the man who will give them more free stuff.
>>
>About a year ago, lawmakers in Russia’s second-largest city St. Petersburg proposed to punish people, who refuse to work even when acceptable jobs are available, with up to one year of forced community service. The bill passed by the St. Pete legislature described this offense as “parasitism” – the same word used in Soviet laws that punished such behavior with up to two years in a penal colony. The sponsors of the motion declared that they were targeting people working without legal employment contracts and thus evading taxes.

Good way of attacking the Muslim's shadow economy.
>>
>>73969237
? I thought you had other taxes besides federal income. You know when you shop "thats 50 dollars plus tax" etc.

Everyone pays tax. Stop pushing this
>>
File: 1410037183509.jpg (89 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1410037183509.jpg
89 KB, 435x435
>taxing the poor people of a nation
>>
>>73969146
They don't have to live there....
> his agency was mulling a separate tax on people of working age, who neither have a job nor register with the authorities as unemployed.

i.e they are unaccounted for and should register as unemployed OR get a job. Russia doesn't seem like it has the space to fuck around like America does.
>>
Putin-sama pls no
>>
File: 1459893308134.jpg (76 KB, 429x411) Image search: [Google]
1459893308134.jpg
76 KB, 429x411
>>73969331
>not taxing the worthless
>not sending their ass to freeze in a penal colony if they can't pay their NEET tax
>>
>>73968666
>NEETs
Better read and understand.
>The Russian deputy labor minister has said that to fight the black and grey market economy his agency was mulling a separate tax on people of working age, who neither have a job nor register with the authorities as unemployed.

They want to prevent illegal work.
>>
>>73968666
>who neither have a job nor register with the authorities as unemployed
So how does that target NEETs then? Just register as unemployed, baka.
>>
>>73970118
NEETs have to register, else they don't get benefits. OP is just being dumb again.
>>
>>73970118
>register as unemployed
>refuse 4 job offers in a roll because you're already working on the side
>get shipped off to gulag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.