[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize all the dark shit Clinton has been part of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1463146457658.png (198 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463146457658.png
198 KB, 400x400
>tfw you realize all the dark shit Clinton has been part of and how little they average voter (Especially young voters) is aware of It
>Tfw Trump Is going to air it all out and people will look it up
>>
The stumpings in September will be glorious.
>>
>>73968211
Dubs
>>
File: 1463153563487.png (252 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
1463153563487.png
252 KB, 553x553
>Being a literal cuck
>Ruining lives of women who accused sexual assault and then says they always need to be believed
>Lying about coming under sniper fire
>Getting a child rapist off then laughing about it and Calling the 12 year old girl a slut
>Emails
>Benghazi
>Voting for Iraq
>Clinton foundation
>Getting fired as a lawyer for lying and shitting on the constitution and other things

What else lads?
>>
>>73968443
>>Getting a child rapist off then laughing about it and Calling the 12 year old girl a slut
Holy fuck, source. Source now, there is no way I know what to Google to find that without Google flagging me as a pedo.

Not the fucking children, literally all that matters in this world, let everything else burn.
>>
File: 1463208502241.jpg (179 KB, 840x600) Image search: [Google]
1463208502241.jpg
179 KB, 840x600
>>73968911
and an extra vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCI9I8-eDbM
>>
>>73969000
to be fair that was the purpose of her job as an attorney
>>
File: 1463126637080.jpg (303 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463126637080.jpg
303 KB, 1024x1024
>>73969127
Except this case didn't just happen to land in her lap. She sought it out and the way she treated the girl and how she laughs about it later on is sickening. Especially with her modern comments about women and rape
>>
>>73969000
I wanted to post my face, but the reaction was so grotesque I'd only get criticism from 4chan, which would probably joke about a raped 12 year old.

This is very nope. Nope nope.

>>73969127
How little you understand about HUMANE legal systems.

If you know your client is guilty, you are meant to persuade them to plead guilty and save the court time. What Hilary did would have completely discredited her in Australia. This is literally how legal studies is taught here IN YEAR ELEVEN, AS IN VERY BASIC STUFF.

Holy fuck.

Inform Donald. He needs to use this. This must get out, the Trump could now be an actual racist and I'd support him over Hilary "the real rape apologist" Rodham Clinton.

Fuck...

Children need better.
>>
>>73969342
Trump knows. One of his staff brought it up on CNN yesterday
>>
>>73968443
>Voting for Iraq
It was a symbolic vote and it's hardly a secret. I have a throbbing erection at the thought of the Dragon being slain, but let's not confuse public position changes with the real scandals and scams.
>>
>>73969499
Lots of young voters just assume many if not all Dems voted against it because of how much shit republicans get for it. They were kids at the time so they don't know she did
>>
File: Roger-Stone.jpg (40 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Roger-Stone.jpg
40 KB, 300x369
>>73969342
>inform Donald
My friend, he's been well informed by the very best.

This is it.

The bitch has been scamming my country since I started I started potty training. It ends in 2016.
>>
>>73969342
kek okay. burden of proof lies with the prosecution. if the client does not want to admit the crime he hasn't done it until proven otherwise
>>
>trump
>words that aren't nonsense

Right. I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>73968443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVulPBQuAU

She was a "Goldwater" girl, in reference to Barry Goldwater who opposed the Civil Rights movement and the Mr Byrd former leader of a KKK group and anti-civil rights for blacks.
>>
>>73969000
The funny thing is, people will look at Clinton like she's some sick bitch for doing her job, but hail the guy who got Zimmerman like a fucking hero.

I think this is a good thing. She's still got my vote.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.