[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheism is degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1462911865223.png (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462911865223.png
51 KB, 500x500
Why do atheist do get so butthurt when something goes against their "god doesn't real" narrative. Its almost as if atheism is a religion. Atheism is a paradox. Prove me wrong fedoras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjGPHF5A6Po
>>
>>73966907
>>73966907
You must post

"Tips fedora"

in this thread to pay homage to the true creator of this universe. The fedora god.
>>
>>73966907
kk ill bite

>Why do atheist do get so butthurt when something goes against their "god doesn't real" narrative

they dint because it doesnt, unless you have some actual proof of god besides 'well he might be real so you better believe him'

>Its almost as if atheism is a religion

its almost like you realize how dogmatic and retarded religions are

>Atheism is a paradox

how?

oh i almost forgot:

>DIB DIB DIB MUH PHEDORA
>>
>>73966907
>Atheism is a Paradox, prove me wrong
Atheism, the lack of belief or disbelief in a God or gods. There is not a Paradox to this situation. BTFO
>>
>>73966907
That video is stupid as hell... C'mon Anon, being religous doesn't mean you need to be that ignorant in science.
>>
File: capture6.png (224 KB, 468x365) Image search: [Google]
capture6.png
224 KB, 468x365
>>73967819
faggot
>>
>the video
i've never liked the whole "life existing on the planet/the universe existing at all is really improbable" argument.
we'd only see it if it happened, and we don't know how many times the dice were rolled.
it's like the whole monkeys with typewriters eventually hammering out a shakespeare play if given an infinite amount of time thing.

i'm not sure what you mean by atheism being a paradox.
but naturalism is self-defeating, since naturalism gives us no reason to think that any of our beliefs are reliable, like the belief in naturalism.
>>
>>73966907
I'm atheist and I don't really care. I like christian conservative values but I just can't make myself believe in a god.
>>
>>73968718
>Can't argue
>Fedora meme
Typical
>>
>>73966907
You know how it feels when you watch a dumb nigger do something stupid, or a healthy-at-every-size landwhale try to justify their corpulence? Godfags are the same kind of people. Others get annoyed at them, because abject stupidity is annoying.
>>
>An African who believes in magic

Why am I not shocked?
>>
>>73968718
pala dar karta pakartosiu:

>DIB DIB PHEDORA FAG XDXDXDXDXD
>>
They have fragile egos and large inferiority Complex
>>
>>73966907
>Its almost as if atheism is a religion.

so you're admitting religion is illogical and you're just trying to wind people up like everyone else """""religious""""" on 4chan?

destroyed by superior atheist logic once again
>>
Why do biblefags do get so butthurt when something goes against their "god is totes real" narrative.

If I have to follow a bunch of retarded laws because of your imaginary friend, you'd better prove he's real and he'll be mad if I don't.
>>
>>73966907
Because the atheist movement is ran and pushed almost exclusively by Jews, OP. The people on this board are awake enough to be wise to zionist shenanigans but are so ego-obsessed they can't allow for the fact that they themselves have been so completely taken in.

They'll look at facts that point to religion being the cornerstone of modern civilization and that atheism is always the heralder of the fall of empires just as surely as any other form of degeneracy and their eyes will glaze over and they instantly turn to SJW-tier rhetoric about how atheism is different!

You can't reach them. It's too late for them.
>>
>>73969928
Look at Africa, Latin America, India, and the Middle East to see what a religious society is like

Utter barbarism and savagery
>>
>>73966907
>something goes against their "god doesn't real" narrative
>Christfags actually believe there are things out there that go against it
>>
File: 1463221713765.jpg (134 KB, 872x486) Image search: [Google]
1463221713765.jpg
134 KB, 872x486
>>73966907
>even the late Christopher Hitchens conceded
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.