[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:We celebrate the american defeat of Iraq. 5 Years ago Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1457811672573.jpg (31 KB, 479x348) Image search: [Google]
1457811672573.jpg
31 KB, 479x348
ITT:We celebrate the american defeat of Iraq.
5 Years ago Americans GTFO from our country. because they lose the war. The mission was not "accomplished" They retreat from our cities. i'm so proud that we defeat the Americans. Now they trying to invade us with "ISIS"(Isreali Secret Intelligence Service).
But anyway. Come again amerifats. it was fun to killing your soldier and making your people cry.
>>
Good job Iraq.
t. France
>>
File: anzacpepe.jpg (3 KB, 118x124) Image search: [Google]
anzacpepe.jpg
3 KB, 118x124
Thanks for the Target practice Muhamad
>>
>>73966031
>it was fun to killing your soldiers
You mean our horde of Private Contractors. You goat-fuckers took down a few mercenaries.
>>
>>73966495

And America paid well over the odds to send in mercs to be shot at when they have hordes of ghetto thrash in their own military they could've sent in to be shot for much cheaper.
>>
thanks for the oil
ill be sure to clean up after we're through fuckng you
>>
>>73966783
Yeah, becuase of the clandestine perks in warfare

Or are you advocating a higher death rate of beginner infantry vs tier 1 operators?
>>
Enjoy that depleted uranium, Shitskin.
>>
>>73966031
You "defeated" the Americans and now you are getting rekt by fucking Isis ayy lmao
>>
T W O
W
E
E
K
S
>>
I'd rather live in the US than Iraq
your move mohammad
>>
I always held that the removal of Saddam was a huge mistake, because you need a Hitler to keep people like that afraid and non-terrorist.
>>
Yes, congratulations, your proud nation took the opportunity presented by the unnecessary removal of your brutal dictator by our retarded president and turned it into ten years of civilian massacres and civil strife.

Good job!
>>
File: jdu.jpg (48 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jdu.jpg
48 KB, 435x580
>>73966031
>be iraq
>get invaded by ISIS
>PLEASE USA SAVE US SAVE US
>>
>>73966902
>Or are you advocating a higher death rate of beginner infantry vs tier 1 operators?

I'm advocating not wasting billions on contractors for a hole like Iraq when you could have swamped them for cheap by sending in Jamal and Jose. It wasn't really worth it.

Now, if you were taking on someone like the North Koreans it might be worth the money to hire contractors for stuff. But to blow up sand niggers in a failed state? Just seems like a collosal waste of money.
>>
>>73966985
It's all a big sham. Ask yourself who benefits from the terrorism and the war? And ask yourself how many of those "refugees" are actually refugees. The only problem is they're humans protected by laws and we're forced to deal with them, all the while our own are at risk and endangered.
>>
>>73966031
hows isis?
>>
>>73966031
>be sandnigger
>get culturally ass fucked by not just the US but an entire multinational coalition for years
>go on pol to bitch
>t-the j-jokes on you! Iraq won because we liked the ass fucking! Come back and fuck us more! If we get invaded and killed that means we win!
>>
>>73966031
We defeated the Iraqi army, therefore Iraq. Our problem was trying to turn a muslim infested hellhole into fucking Vermont.
>>
>>73967178
Bro, its part of the healing process, you should let them have their nationalism.

Maybe if they get more patriotic fucks, they will fix their fucked up country.

>>73966031
All the best, sorry if we killed some of your senpai. It wasn't personal. Hope one day you learn human rights and we can be bro's.
>>
>>73967147
That's how it was done, for around 95% of the war.

You have little knowledge on this matter, why post about?
>>
>>73967147
There is no oil in Korea.
>>
File: GREEN ZONE.png (1 KB, 457x353) Image search: [Google]
GREEN ZONE.png
1 KB, 457x353
>>73966031
>>
mashAllah brother
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.