[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Proof me wrong This is by far the oldest and therefore strongest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Meds.jpg (904 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Meds.jpg
904 KB, 2560x1440
>Proof me wrong
This is by far the oldest and therefore strongest cultural and genetical relation the civilized world has seen till today
Also, together with the Anglos, one of the most productive and creative cultural environment created so far
>>
>mediterranean culture
>not completely wiped out by judeo-christianity
o i am a laffin
>>
>>73965902
>implying judeo-christianity is not heavily influenced by Mediterranean culture
>Implying the Western civilization doesn't claim to be descendant of this cultural circle
>>
>>73966054
it came from the side of the mediterranean that was kangs
>>
>>73966222
His foot fetish is out of control. Dude can't stop sucking on toes.
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-02.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-02.png
303 KB, 724x669
>>73965779
>tfw we are not mediterranean
>>
>>73965902
>judeo-christianity
Nice meme.

Christianity however, is almost entirely greek.
>>
File: Nordic Bronze Age axes.jpg (49 KB, 550x793) Image search: [Google]
Nordic Bronze Age axes.jpg
49 KB, 550x793
>>73965779
>>73966054
>This is by far the oldest and therefore strongest cultural and genetical relation
How does one explain that literally every hero and notable good person in the ancient Iliad is described as yellow-haired and blue/grey eyed while enemies are described as swarthy? Even Helen of Troy, the widely regarded "beauty standard of the ancient world".
>inb4 youz lived in caves nigga
The oldest large-scale battlefield of ancient Europe was discovered less than a month ago, in Northern Germany, several thousand people fought with spiral motif Bronze Age weapons that are only identical to those found in ancient Greece. This was before the fall of Troy and right before the Northern Dorian peoples invaded Greece and brought the Greek Indo-European language with them. I think you're going to see a lot of revisionism in the near future.
>>
Daily reminder that life was more comfortable under Persian rule than Greek rule

Daily reminder that the Aryan Persians invented the imperial system for all to follow, also inspired Thomas Jefferson and the idea of freedom of religion
>>
>>73967855

WE
>>
Also, western culture is different from ancient mediterranean culture. The west is faustian christian, the greeks were Apollonian stoics
>>
File: 3416_51.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
3416_51.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1500
>>73968063
WUZ
HEROES
>>
>>73968210
poor hector
>>
How, 2000 years ago, did old men get that buff?
He looks like a modern bodybuilder on roids.
>>
>>73966222
This has to be the ultimate poster for white self-mutilation. It's the type of shit we'd see in a comic depicting a hyperbolic universe.
>>
>>73967855
I was reading the Iliad yesterday and I noticed that. How can people possibly think that the ancient Greeks weren't white?
>>
WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS N SHIT modern day Greeks are the fucking worst
>Implying they arn't just Ottoman Rape babies with a different religion
>>
>>73968346
The top artists back then had an extremely sophisticated knowledge of anatomy. They probably just took what they knew about musculature amd exaggerated it to heroic levels. Then again, some people might have actually looked like that. In Sparta, all the menial work was done by helots and the citizens were able to devote themselves to training and fitness full time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.