[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Slavs have always the round head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Klitschko-interview.jpg (47 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Klitschko-interview.jpg
47 KB, 768x432
Why Slavs have always the round head?
>>
>>73965178
mongol blood
>>
>>73965178
Because we're mixed as fuck with Asian tribes.
>>
>>73965178

there are a lot of ukrainian bricklayers here, they have all the round head
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>73965178

depends which part of Ukraine. i'm Ukrainian and my hear is square and not round
>>
>>
>>
i dont have round head
>>
there are a lot of big guys here, they all have master plans
>>
there are a lot of round heads here, they have all the ukranian bricklayers
>>
File: hothead.jpg (113 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hothead.jpg
113 KB, 1280x960
there are a lot of rookies here, they all have hot heads
>>
>>73965178
>Why Slavs have always the round head?
Superior genetics.
>>
there are a lot of shitposts here, good thread.
>>
there are a lot of people being the way they want to be, they have been running in the 90s
>>
>>73965178
Little known fact: Klitchko is actually (((Klitchko))). He has JEW blood
>>
>>73965178
>having a box head
>>
>>73967104
all ucrainians have it, because of deportation politics in Russian Empire. We and Rzeczpospolita send our jews on the borders(okraina(yes , ukraine)). Fugitive criminals and slaves were hiding in these places too.
So in general thats why no body respect hohols, because they are runaway slaves and criminals.
>>
>>73967341

Galician West Ukrainians are Poles, you talk about the central and Eastern filth.

source: I'm West Ukrainian an we are just polish
>>
>>73967606
well, because Western Ukraine is in fact part of Poland. Yes, there are Rusyns lived, but for 500 years the poles had to "assimilate" them.
I'm not saying that all residents of Ukraine is a Jews, many of them is ethnic russians or poles(in fact all slavs). They just lose their national identity because of austrian and soviet propaganda
>>
File: aaa.png (115 KB, 288x340) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
115 KB, 288x340
>>73967953

dunno, my ancestors had the names Kruczek and Volkov.

like what Kind of slav do i look like?

inb4 long hair, they are short now
>>
Because slavs are white asians.
>>
>>73968185
>Kruczek and Volkov.
so u are Ruso-Pole ubermensch
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.